Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blocking Calls and text's on my IPhone

pattyangel

I'm in need of how to block calls and texts on my iPhone. Maybe someone could tell me how this could be done or possibly a website. My carrier wants to charge me a monthly fee.

I have a male caller who is troubling but not threatening just yet, and sort of scary because he also knows where I live. I think or hoping if I block his calls he will disappear. Taking one step at a time. :(

I'm in need of how to block calls and texts on my iPhone. Maybe someone could tell me how this could be done or possibly a website. My carrier wants to charge me a monthly fee.

I have a male caller who is troubling but not threatening just yet, and sort of scary because he also knows where I live. I think or hoping if I block his calls he will disappear. Taking one step at a time. :(

I don't know the answer not knowing the details of your carrier but if you need my brawn to get rid of him...use my email...have muscle integrity and will travel...dummies need to leave ladies alone...end of story!!!I Ignore the calls but at the sme time there are laws preventing harrassing calls, I retired from THE major communications company so I know there are legal things to consider when someone is making a nusiance of themself!!! If you need more info, email me! :angry: .

• Upvote 3

I don't know the answer not knowing the details of your carrier but if you need my brawn to get rid of him...use my email...have muscle integrity and will travel...dummies need to leave ladies alone...end of story!!!I Ignore the calls but at the sme time there are laws preventing harrassing calls, I retired from THE major communications company so I know there are legal things to consider when someone is making a nusiance of themself!!! If you need more info, email me! :angry: .

Thanks Tandy, I hope it doesn't lead to borrowing your brawn. I have not responded back to any of his calls or texts. He's on ignore. My carrier is AT&T and yes I know there are legal procedures that I may have to consider. ;)

If you are using AT&T they have a call block feature, but it's 4.99 ( I think) I have had to use it, and very much appreciated the peace of mind from being free of an unpleasant caller/texter. The only message they get is that you are unavailable to take their call, does not allow them to leave any voicemail or texts. You can cancel anytime... Good luck! :)

• Upvote 1

My girlfriend was having the same problem with prank callers....unfortunately at&t charges a monthly fee for iPhone users to block calls. Legal action would be you best bet if you don't want to pay the fee....or pay the fee for a month (maybe 2) once he stops calling, cancel it.

• Upvote 1

I would suggest you call the local Police Department and report the harrassing calls. It only takes a few minutes and there will be a record of your complaint. They cannot do anything with "calls only" but it will create a paper trail for just in case anything does continue to happen. I hope that you do not hear from him again, but it is always better to cross the T's and dot the I's even if not needed. Good Luck.

• Upvote 3

OMGosh Patty... I like Thug's idea but if you need I'll borrow Delta's 12 Gauge and be on my way to Texas!! Seriously.. I would make a police report for the paper trail someone mentioned and just be safe, keep your doors and windows locked and such.... Your peace of mind and safety will be in my prayers.

• Upvote 3

Thanks sweet Bamagirl, its nice to know that the members care. Yes I have my "Besty" ready if need be and won't be afraid to use it. She's the only thing I trust in this world.

This guy is buff, and taller than I, so there is know way I could fight him off, I don't have the strength. I think it won't come down to something like this. But who knows, people's mentality could be a bit strange now a days. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the suggestions. Tandy, DinarThug, Sportfisher and Delta you brought my nerves to an ease and some entertainment. :D

Sometimes It's Good To Have Friends In Low Places ! ;)

Heh,Heh, Heh (Scary Clown Laugh) ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Sometimes It's Good To Have Friends In Low Places ! ;)

Heh,Heh, Heh (Scary Clown Laugh) ! :o

:D:D:D

thug...whadda ya mean low places? I sleep in the hayloft. I think Pattyangel has a small army of macho gentlemen she could call on in a heartbeat..... ;)

• Upvote 2

pattyangel:

I have been having the same problem...Sometimes 6 - 8 calls a day...sometimes more....sometimes sporadic ...sometimes one right after the other....

I replaced my phone over the weekend.....Have started "locking" the calls when they come in......

That way I will have a permanent record when I need it..... Talked to my carrier and they told me that I might have to have a court order to get the record otherwise...CRAZY ?....

It can be a little unnerving to say the least.......At least you know you have a loyal group of bodyguards !..... Lean on your family here!

GOD BLESS YOU PATTYANGEL AND YOUR BRAVE "HUBBY".......I KNOW YOU MISS EACH OTHER TERRIBLY......IT TRULY SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A "NOTEBOOK" KIND OF LOVE....

EVEN THE WILDE$T RV COULD NOT BE WORTH MORE THAN THAT......!

FONDLY....MAYDAY

• Upvote 2

pattyangel:

I have been having the same problem...Sometimes 6 - 8 calls a day...sometimes more....sometimes sporadic ...sometimes one right after the other....

I replaced my phone over the weekend.....Have started "locking" the calls when they come in......

That way I will have a permanent record when I need it..... Talked to my carrier and they told me that I might have to have a court order to get the record otherwise...CRAZY ?....

It can be a little unnerving to say the least.......At least you know you have a loyal group of bodyguards !..... Lean on your family here!

GOD BLESS YOU PATTYANGEL AND YOUR BRAVE "HUBBY".......I KNOW YOU MISS EACH OTHER TERRIBLY......IT TRULY SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A "NOTEBOOK" KIND OF LOVE....

EVEN THE WILDE$T RV COULD NOT BE WORTH MORE THAN THAT......!

FONDLY....MAYDAY

First Mayday, thank you for your kind words. Your absolutely right, I've always said that "one life time is not enough...." for us. He knows of my issue here at home and is concerned. He's advised me on who to contact, what to do and when I should proceed to the next level of protection. He's so sweet from afar. He's my hero.

Along with my DV members who have given me their advice.

I have the calls and texts blocked which is a relief in that level. My concern is constantly watching over my shoulders for the unknown. I think eventually this will pass, but staying on my guard. You take care also.

Thanks Tandy, I hope it doesn't lead to borrowing your brawn. I have not responded back to any of his calls or texts. He's on ignore. My carrier is AT&T and yes I know there are legal procedures that I may have to consider. ;)

Not much in the brawn dept pattyangel, but i will loan you my

• Upvote 1

if this ding a ling is using a land line --{ home phone } you can look it up in the white pages on the www. white pages .com get the name ,, go too seach engine for the guys name ,,,, get the address ,,,, and turn the tables ------> with the above guys from vets site :lol:

• Upvote 1

A least file a complaint with the police department so that if he did (hope he never does) come looking for you it was on record that he was harassing you.

I can't tell you what I would do with plan B....not on a open forum anyway..... ;)

Be safe girl.... :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1