Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8/13/12 10-DAYS LEFT TIL OKIE'S ANNIVERSARY

wink.gifJust think!

ANNIVERSARY celebration in 10-days!

Only 10-days to the anniversary of Okie's infamous call of August 23rd ONE YEAR AGO!

Everybody REMEMBER???

He was up at midnight SCREAMING all over the Internet, "THE SKY IS FALLING. . . .THE SKY IS FALLING." No wait. . .He ACTUALLY said, "It RV'd late tonight!! EVERYBODY Quit your JOBS!!"

Some poor schmucks actually believed him and some actually DID quit. Stupid, I know. . .but Okie attracts that sort.

Well, as even the most trusting have learned, it DIDN'T RV. It didn't THEN and it didn't any of the 15 subsequent times that Okie called it.

After this gross fopaux he was FINALLY thrown off his own blog site by the blog owner, but it didn't STOP him. According to the "blab-master" he has been gagged!

We can only hope the gag stays in-place for the duration from now until well after the dinar does finally RV.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Happy Anniversary to OKIEEEEE!!! :P

I am still gainfully employed, and feeling really good about not listening to the "quit your job" prediction. That really was a "prediction for the ages". I know OKIE is a very entertaining guy, but I think that prediction went way over the line. Oh well, maybe he can start making his predictions on the Dong now.

That is a newer market for OKIE, and he does have experience.

Good Luck OKIE!!! :D

GO RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 2

One continuos party. He's called it the other 364 days too. :lol::partyhat:

Yep... And I'm pretty sure he had called it already a few times before Aug.23 of last year.

For An Anniversity Present Let's All Chip In To Buy Him A Second Tooth !

Then We Can Accuretly Say That He Is Lying Between His Teeth !

:D:D:D

But he's not been the only one at that.

• Upvote 1

One continuos party. He's called it the other 364 days too. laugh.giffeature_party.gif

I did not think he called it every day, just once or twice a week. I remember last August when he called it that it was 100% definitely true no two ways about it. It was hot and dusty here and the fantasy he gave me about being able to go home was nice and gave me some good thoughts. What is really too bad is that he called the RV so many times is that it stopped giving me either hope or having any entertainment value.

Personally, I don't think Oakie needs to go to jail. He just needs a warm glass of milk, a blanket and the care takers at the old age home to have better control over his computer access.

Well, everyone have a great day, I am back to business as normal. Every day we do not have an RV is one day closer to when we will have it....whenever that will be. Everyone hug a loved one today. Having family and friends you may not be wealthy, but you are rich.

K

You know, it really irritates the H*** out of me that people keep posting their opinions in the rumors section... Really, is your point of view that important that you need to post it in the rumors section?

A rumor or rumour (spelling differs between American and British English) is often viewed as "an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern" (33)[1] However, a review of the research on rumor conducted by Pendleton in 1998 found that research across sociology, psychology, and communication studies had widely varying definitions of rumor.[2]Thus, rumor is a concept that lacks a particular definition in the social sciences. But most theories agree that rumor involves some kind of a statement whose veracity is not quickly or ever confirmed. In addition, some scholars have identified rumor as a subset of propaganda, the latter another notoriously difficult concept to define. A pioneer of propaganda studies, Harold Lasswell defined propaganda in 1927 as referring "solely to the control of opinion by significant symbols, or, to speak more concretely and less accurately, by stories, rumors, reports, pictures, and other forms of social communication" (1927:9).[3]

Rumors are also often discussed with regard to "misinformation" and "disinformation" (the former often seen as simply false and the latter seen as deliberately false, though usually from a government source given to the media or a foreign government).[4] Rumors thus have often been viewed as particular forms of other communication concepts.

In general, an opinion is a subjective belief, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. Opinions are never right or wrong, they are merely a figment of what someone believes. However it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.[1] In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

-

As a relative newbie,( I lurked here for a couple of months), I really got excited the first couple of times he posted. I actually saw the first ones on Dinar recaps before I found this site, and I dont think they are as objective as this site. I am thankful that I heard about this investment before it was too late; I am VERY thankful that I have not been on this boat as long as most of you- because my nerves couldnt take it; but I am EXTREMELY grateful I found this site.

To be honest, I vacillate between being a believer, to being skeptical and Okie didnt help. I just hope this isnt one of those " if it seems too good to be true, it usually is" things...