Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DHS To Buy Another 750 Millions Rounds of Ammo

40oz

They have four for me. I have thousands for them.

Here's an interesting article that I read a couple of weeks ago. I'm not saying I agree with it, but I definitely thought it was worth the read. Of course, a strong argument could be made in contrast of this article.

"When they come for my gun, they will have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands," is a common refrain I often hear from the Neo-Cons when there is a threat, credible or otherwise, that the US government is going to take their firearms.

And, when I hear this crazy talk, I agree with them openly. "You are right. They will pry your gun from your cold dead hands," which I often follow with the question, "And where will that leave you except face down in a pool of your own blood the middle of the street, just another dead fool resisting the State?"

This is not a question they are comfortable with, if only because the intent of their saber-rattling was to imply they would fight to keep their weapons, and win.

Nice fantasy. It’s not happening.

If the federal government decides to disarm the public, and one of these rolls down your street after a not-so-subtle request that you kindly turn over your firearms and ammunition "for the common good," it will be nothing less than suicide by cop to do anything other than what you are told.

The militarization of US police forces is ongoing and escalating. Many cities and towns now own tanks, armed personnel carriers, even attack helicopters, and almost all are outfitted with military weapons not available to the general public.

And, it is not just your hometown cops who are getting new boy-toys. The military itself is buying up weaponry not just for use in the current or next scheduled war, but to deal with the likes of you, citizens who don't seem to understand that the Bill of Rights has been overruled, and that specifically includes, but is not limited to, the right to protest and engage in civil disobedience.

Also ignored (as if it didn't even exist) is the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 which generally bars the military from law enforcement activities within the United States.

According to Public Intelligence:

"...for the last two years, the President’s Budget Submissions for the Department of Defense have included purchases of a significant amount of combat equipment, including armored vehicles, helicopters and even artillery, under an obscure section of the FY2008 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for the purposes of “homeland defense missions, domestic emergency responses, and providing military support to civil authorities.” Items purchased under the section include combat vehicles, tanks, helicopters, artillery, mortar systems, missiles, small arms and communications equipment. Justifications for the budget items indicate that many of the purchases are part of routine resupply and maintenance, yet in each case the procurement is cited as being “necessary for use by the active and reserve components of the Armed Forces for
homeland defense missions, domestic emergency responses, and providing military support to civil authorities
” under section 1815 of the FY 2008 NDAA." (Emphasis supplied.)

And, they are not just arming cops and weekend warriors for domestic purposes. Active duty Marines are now being trained for law enforcement operations all over the world (of which the US remains a part) specifically to deal with civil uprisings, and the US government knows that civil uprisings are coming to a town near you just as soon as the fantasy of a healing economy is shattered, the US dollar fails, and unemployment goes to 30%+ in real numbers.

And, to you tough-talking Neo-Cons with your AR-15 rifles and a few thousand rounds of ammo, here is reality: they will take your guns, and no, all your Second Amendment bluster aside, you are not going to do anything about it. You are not going to take on a platoon of Marines with state of the art automatic weapons and the best body armor you cannot buy protected by armed personnel carriers and attack helicopters unless you choose to die that day -- for nothing.

You will either be in the country or out, and if you are in, you will stay in and you will comply.

That is your choice . . . for the moment.

http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/karger1.1.1.html

They just arent gonna quit are they- When you figure all the bullets they now have - One wonders -Where is the TARGET practice going to start? They can do what they want-I know that GOD IS IN CONTROL. --

They just arent gonna quit are they- When you figure all the bullets they now have - One wonders -Where is the TARGET practice going to start? They can do what they want-I know that GOD IS IN CONTROL. --

SORRY MY COMPUTER JUMPED SO I DIDNT GET THE POST FINISHED-------They just arent gonna quit are they- When you figure all the bullets they now have - One wonders -Where is the TARGET practice going to start? They can do what they want-I know that GOD IS IN CONTROL. -- yet one day when it is all over I know the gates will open so that i may enter in.I have a better place because HE has purchased my Redemtion and forgave me of all my Sin. So i dont worry about the body.Its the spirit they cannot kill. When you know CHRIST then you can stand on a hill and see where your help comes from. Remember ALL shall bow before the KING OF KINGS. The elite /satan/ everyone will bow . So they will all come in second .So hey camn have it all I have something Greater .Now tax that- hahahaha - Look to the hills my friends because you will see 1- other thing ---All these shells they are buying are all hollow point shells- Just like the owners- --- The Lord. Blessings to all. ;)

• Upvote 2

SORRY MY COMPUTER JUMPED SO I DIDNT GET THE POST FINISHED-------They just arent gonna quit are they- When you figure all the bullets they now have - One wonders -Where is the TARGET practice going to start? They can do what they want-I know that GOD IS IN CONTROL. -- yet one day when it is all over I know the gates will open so that i may enter in.I have a better place because HE has purchased my Redemtion and forgave me of all my Sin. So i dont worry about the body.Its the spirit they cannot kill. When you know CHRIST then you can stand on a hill and see where your help comes from. Remember ALL shall bow before the KING OF KINGS. The elite /satan/ everyone will bow . So they will all come in second .So hey camn have it all I have something Greater .Now tax that- hahahaha - Look to the hills my friends because you will see 1- other thing ---All these shells they are buying are all hollow point shells- Just like the owners- --- The Lord. Blessings to all. ;)

Well said, Abner.

Here's an interesting article that I read a couple of weeks ago. I'm not saying I agree with it, but I definitely thought it was worth the read. Of course, a strong argument could be made in contrast of this article.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think most gun owners will do if this outlawing of guns should come to pass? Unfortunately, I personally believe just about all gun owners will give up their guns with a shot being fired. I believe this will partly be due to fear, but more importantly, I'd like to think most Americans obey the law, regardless if they agree with it or not. There of course would be pockets of resistance, but nothing on a large scale. It's true what the author of the article said, we can't win against the military . . . unless there are mass defections like in the ME uprising (and help from world powers,*cough*)

There of course would be pockets of resistance, but nothing on a large scale.

It took little over 5% of the country to revolt and send the British on their way.

It's true what the author of the article said, we can't win against the military . . . unless there are mass defections like in the ME uprising

I have yet to find one law enforcement officer or soldier that said he (or she) would take part in a gun grab. I talked with a dhs idiot a few weeks ago, he said he would not take part and said they won't take his either.

I know there will be a few that do (I saw some of them in Katrina videos), they won't last long, due to being taken out or coming to their senses.

And seriously, what's to keep someone from handing in their .22 pistol, yet keeping their heavier and more powerful weapons for another day?

I think that those who are trained would lead a resistance and we'd end up in a civil war. It would not be pretty and I hope it doesn't happen.

I think it will be a revolution, not a civil war. As it happens, it will not be pretty. However, the results could be beautiful.

“Every generation needs a new revolution.”

Thomas Jefferson

• Upvote 2

It took little over 5% of the country to revolt and send the British on their way.

I have yet to find one law enforcement officer or soldier that said he (or she) would take part in a gun grab. I talked with a dhs idiot a few weeks ago, he said he would not take part and said they won't take his either.

I know there will be a few that do (I saw some of them in Katrina videos), they won't last long, due to being taken out or coming to their senses.

And seriously, what's to keep someone from handing in their .22 pistol, yet keeping their heavier and more powerful weapons for another day?

I] saw those katrina videos as well. Very disturbing. But the fact that gun grabs have happened successfully multiple times is discomforting to me. I hope I'm wrong.

But if a person has registered all their guns legally, wouldn't the US be able to know how many guns a person has and demand them accordingly?

I] saw those katrina videos as well. Very disturbing. But the fact that gun grabs have happened successfully multiple times is discomforting to me. I hope I'm wrong.

But if a person has registered all their guns legally, wouldn't the US be able to know how many guns a person has and demand them accordingly?

One can have guns legally that are not registered. Guns are registered when bought from a dealer. One can legally buy a gun from a individual without necessarily registering it.

I think that those who are trained would lead a resistance and we'd end up in a civil war. It would not be pretty and I hope it doesn't happen.

+1 40oz For once we are in agreement. The idea that MOST americans will give up their guns is hog wash.

• Upvote 1

Abner could not agree more. But I will give mine up when called for. One bullet at a time on my terms no one elses.

• Upvote 1

I own guns registered thru dealer and not registered thru private sale almost every gun owner I know owns more than one and u also have to take into account blackpowder firearms that don't need to be registered it would be impossible to disarm all Americans never going to happen ill try and find some stats on ownership in USA

I own guns registered thru dealer and not registered thru private sale almost every gun owner I know owns more than one and u also have to take into account blackpowder firearms that don't need to be registered it would be impossible to disarm all Americans never going to happen ill try and find some stats on ownership in USA http://www.gallup.com/poll/150353/self-reported-gun-ownership-highest-1993.aspx

I own guns registered thru dealer and not registered thru private sale almost every gun owner I know owns more than one and u also have to take into account blackpowder firearms that don't need to be registered it would be impossible to disarm all Americans never going to happen ill try and find some stats on ownership in USA

Arn the last figure that I heard was on the up side of 89,000,000. Not including weapons not regerstered when purchased. Collection that have been in private hands for many years.

+1 40oz For once we are in agreement. The idea that MOST americans will give up their guns is hog wash.

I agree with you and 40OZ 100%...What are they going to do if you just say, "can't seem to locate them right at this momement, I'll let ya know when they turn up"...in other words GO GET F*&^%ED.

Yes the answers I find say 80,000,000 but the poll I read says that's one gun per household I'm sure there's more guns than owners probably around 3 for each owner at least so 240,000,000 or almost one for every citizen in the USA

I agree with you and 40OZ 100%...What are they going to do if you just say, "can't seem to locate them right at this momement, I'll let ya know when they turn up"...in other words GO GET F*&^%ED.

Or like previously posted all I can find is my 22 or my shotgun meanwhile all your others are hidden away

I know yall had History lesson in school- so here goes - When Samual DeChamplain was Exploring the world as he knew it which was the Americas-(now dont get bent outta shape here -this was before the war when everything was Civil. haha) They were talking about guns and rifles. Someone had suggested a better rifle for good old Samual. He refused it saying tha the last time he fought the Indians and other arguements was with his trusty MUSKET. When asked why he would keep it he replied - When they shoot arrows they get 1 man when they use them new guns they get 1- I get 13 with a MUSKET....so i say to you-Never argue with a man who has a lot of balls------i had to paraphrase this as i wasnt there at the time. and i learned it all in school. YEARS AGO- so take it for what it s worth- Maybe it is better to know someone who has alot of balls. But i wouldnt never go up and ask Hey Sam- you got a alot of balls? You just may get Lead Poisoning-jmho :tiphat:

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword because the whole body of people are armed and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States..." -- Noah Webster

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1