Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

God Bless Texas

Sage449

I'll be heading south for the winter then LOL. The only problem I have is I"m a die hard Husker fan and don't think I could bring myself to root for the Horns!! :P I suppose TCU wouldn't be so bad, after I took some pills and therapy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by DiveDeepSix

All CONSERVATIVE Americans are welcome here anytime. Libtards stay away.

I love Texas, but the problem is that Texans just drank the tea party kool aid and elected a non-experienced Ted Cruz over REPUBLICAN Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst. The tea party is actually destroying the Republican party, putting in inexperienced meat puppets for big business. The Koch brothers are now pulling the strings of these new, inexperienced politicians, having them do their bidding for more profits.

And by the way, most of what I typed is from a Obama hating, super conservative Christian Republican who has lived his whole life in Texas. And he was embarrassed by what his state just did.

Edited by Deathmonkey

I'll be heading south for the winter then LOL. The only problem I have is I"m a die hard Husker fan and don't think I could bring myself to root for the Horns!! :P I suppose TCU wouldn't be so bad, after I took some pills and therapy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha...Great!! :D ....I've only been through N.Texas. But I've been seriously

thinking of getting to Corpus Christi to check it out.

Ya'll would be welcomed at the border. Doesn't matter what foreign team you root for, with ya'lls conservative values, ya'll would be welcome here anyway. We would give you hell for cheering for the wrong team, but you can handle it. Come on over! Bring the beer and I'll throw on some steaks and calf fries. hehe!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cris, I've been to San Antonio - loved it, Dallas FW, and lastly Amarillo - which I really liked, too. Went and competed at the world quarter horse show in Amarillo - great little city and people are so nice. Hotter than heck, but I'm a cold country person so just seemed even more hot to me.

Best!

DinarMillionaire - not sure what are calf fries, but I'll go for a good old steak anytime.

Ya'll would be welcomed at the border. Doesn't matter what foreign team you root for, with ya'lls conservative values, ya'll would be welcome here anyway. We would give you hell for cheering for the wrong team, but you can handle it. Come on over! Bring the beer and I'll throw on some steaks and calf fries. hehe!

Cris, I've been to San Antonio - loved it, Dallas FW, and lastly Amarillo - which I really liked, too. Went and competed at the world quarter horse show in Amarillo - great little city and people are so nice. Hotter than heck, but I'm a cold country person so just seemed even more hot to me.

Best!

DinarMillionaire - not sure what are calf fries, but I'll go for a good old steak anytime.

Nice... thanks both of you....being on the Conservative team is

the only one Im concerned about....Sounds like a great place to get

to should the SHTF ;)

Edited by cris

Best!

Hey, Sage449, my Uncle has won the World Futurity in cutting and many others, out of North Texas. I bet you know what calf fries are, maybe just a different name. They are bull nuts, breaded and fried and dipped in gravy, they're great. Good luck in your shows.

I love Texas, but the problem is that Texans just drank the tea party kool aid and elected a non-experienced Ted Cruz over REPUBLICAN Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst. The tea party is actually destroying the Republican party, putting in inexperienced meat puppets for big business. The Koch brothers are now pulling the strings of these new, inexperienced politicians, having them do their bidding for more profits.

And by the way, most of what I typed is from a Obama hating, super conservative Christian Republican who has lived his whole life in Texas. And he was embarrassed by what his state just did.

Tea party is the only thing that we as conservatives have to combat these Democrates (Liberals) and the big government Republicans like Dewhurst. Cruz will shake things up and vote according to the constitution. Dewhurst is just another charter member of the socalled elites that have helped to screw this country up.