Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - We Are Much Closer To The RV Than They Are Letting Us Believe !

DinarThug

Why "guarded"? At this point, if you own dinar, you are in it to win it. I doubt people currently invested are STILL buying this stuff by the butt load. In this current climate, I think we are done buying and just waiting.... no need to be "guarded" any more IRAQ!!!! C'mon, man!!!! :angry:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Why "guarded"? At this point, if you own dinar, you are in it to win it. I doubt people currently invested are STILL buying this stuff by the butt load. In this current climate, I think we are done buying and just waiting.... no need to be "guarded" any more IRAQ!!!! C'mon, man!!!! :angry:

To me I am in it to win it and have no plans to stop picking up some till this volcano erupts.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Saleh made the comments following reports that many Iraqis had started losing confidence in the local currency by exchanging their savings into dollars.”... only reason i can figure this part ,,, is they are starving ,and the economy is still crappy ,,, they have too pull their savings out too make it couple other days .... or.... they could have pulled cash for ramadon ,,,, they are all in for the party :huh: { wait till they learn the credit card system :blink: money grows on plastic :lol: }

First of all, again, what article is he referencing? He always seems to reference these so-called important articles, yet we never seem to see them??

Secondly, he is now using statements such as "this information must be 'guarded'"?? Wow. He's getting worse everyday.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Alex, Its is obvious that you under estimate the greed of those that are lulled by the daily BS of the guru's.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Alex, Its is obvious that you under estimate the greed of those that are lulled by the daily BS of the guru's.

I see your point. In my case, I am fine with the amount I have. But I guess people are still buying it. I stopped a while ago. I have enough so that if it does come out at a decent rate, .05 and up, I will be happy... I am still skeptical, we shall see :)

• Upvote 1

For many of us out here it is not about greed,it is about a possibility to help our fellow man since it is up to us to do so.Our Government isn't going to replace the losses of our 401k's and such and there are some of us out here who have large families that depend on us to keep them fed and safe.Not talking about 20 kids living off the system either.It is a gamble yes, but one that could pay off rather nicely if it comes out as even half of some of the predictions.I myself just don't see a .10 .30 RV allowing other Nations to swoop in and buy it up by the droves before it pushes higher..We all have our opinions and that is why this is called speculation because no one knows for sure .

I see your point. In my case, I am fine with the amount I have. But I guess people are still buying it. I stopped a while ago. I have enough so that if it does come out at a decent rate, .05 and up, I will be happy... I am still skeptical, we shall see :)

And that is the beauty of it.Everyone can do whatever they choose on this..Depends on what people are wishing to do etc and how much they "think" is possible to end up with in the end.I simply use the money I would spend to get lottery tickets and try and stay positive, but I think most people are skeptical and should be given the track record of this venture over the years.The reason I keep buying now because I have my goal already reached for my personal use, is that in the event of a good outcome on this I could in turn use the difference to bless others. :peace:

• Upvote 4

Sorry Im new and I have a question. Im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but with all the dinars out there, Where is the money going to come from?? I just read a article and this guy said it was impossible for us to get money out of the dinars because to many people own dinars.... I believe its going to rv but really where is the money going to come from?

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Working On My 2nd Million Dollars ! I Gave Up On The First .....

8-10-2012 Newshound Guru KaperoniSaleh made the comments following reports that many Iraqis had started losing confidence in the local currency by exchanging their savings into dollars.”...Well, well, want to collect 3-zero dinar? What better way than to instill a bit of fear?...I don’t know about you, but if this is a final push before to remove even more 3-zero dinars from the streets, I am convinced!

8-10-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [article] "on Tuesday that the Central Bank of Iraq sent a letter to the financial and economic committees in the House of representatives expressed its readiness to apply the draft three zeros from the currency be deleted during the next year and contains a detailed explanation of the project and implementation phases for the purpose of discussion in the House of representatives and a ceiling to be applied.”...So here we see again that the CBI is ready. And this time they gave “detailed explanation of the project and implementation phases." This is clearly progress! And, IMO, tells us we are much closer to the RV than they are letting us believe. This kind of information must be well guarded. It is the plan! The CBI knows there are loose lips throughout the GOI.

I was actually in Kaperoni chat room these are taken from a chat he did the link to articals are in his chat. next post the hole chat Dinar Thug so people can the hole thing & make there own dissions on what was said.

Sorry Im new and I have a question. Im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but with all the dinars out there, Where is the money going to come from?? I just read a article and this guy said it was impossible for us to get money out of the dinars because to many people own dinars.... I believe its going to rv but really where is the money going to come from?

When the time comes to cash out the dinars will go to central banks around the world as reserve currency. So those central banks will pay who every is the one buying it from us.

I was actually in Kaperoni chat room these are taken from a chat he did the link to articals are in his chat. next post the hole chat Dinar Thug so people can the hole thing & make there own dissions on what was said.

When the time comes to cash out the dinars will go to central banks around the world as reserve currency. So those central banks will pay who every is the one buying it from us.

So at the flip of a "RV switch" the dinar automatically will become a reserve currency?? blink.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

So at the flip of a "RV switch" the dinar automatically will become a reserve currency?? blink.gif

Nooo, not automatically... It takes about 18 minutes for the process to be completed.

the electricity takes a little time to travel down the wires to the RV igniter. THEN SHAZAM!!! LEAD CURRENCY COMPLETE!

• Upvote 2

Forget the RV; I want some of what he's smoking !

One day, it tales a thousand Dinar to buy a Coke, or use a pay toilet to leave a deposit - and the next day it is a world wide reserve currency.

I have heard some good ones before, but that was a Masterpiece...

• Upvote 2

Through the two and a half years I have been on this site almost daily, I have figured out that there are maybe three (or possibly up to half a dozen) ways for the money to come to us when we cash in, any of which could be true, but essentially, it has to come from A.) the Iraqi government when they remove the three zeros from their currency changing its value from somewhere around .00089 cents per dinar to .89 or so. Or from B.) the United States Treasury which will pay us the agreed-upon change in value of the dinar in dollars, then use the dinar they collect from us as currency to purchase oil. Or C.) some large world-sized entity (IMF, World Bank, UN, maybe) will buy the dinars from us and convert our dinars into dollars at the going rate, and they will then take those dinars back home to Iraq and set up a bank of their own. Or D.) . . . or E.) . . . or F.) . . . , yadda, yadda, yadda. You can only do better than I've done if you actually get real answers to this most important question. Some of these guys probably do know, but they don't seem to be answering your question, unless someone has been brave enough to do it while I was typing this reply to you. But just keep reading and who knows? In a couple years you may be as informed as I am. haha I don't mean to tease you, but I felt you deserved an answer, although I really don't have one that I would bet money on.

• Upvote 2