Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JPMorgan Chase Libor Subpoenas Coming From Everybody In The World

40oz

JPMorgan Chase Libor Subpoenas Coming From Everybody In The World

s-JPMORGAN-CHASE-LIBOR-SUBPOENAS-large.jpg

Pretty much everybody in the world with subpoena power has hit JPMorgan Chase with requests for information in the Libor-rigging scandal.

The biggest U.S. bank revealed the extent of its involvement in the probe in a filing Thursday morning with the Securities and Exchange Commission, saying regulators in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Switzerland and more had asked it for information:

JPMorgan Chase has received subpoenas and requests for documents and, in some cases, interviews, from the DOJ, CFTC, SEC, European Commission, UK Financial Services Authority, Canadian Competition Bureau, Swiss Competition Commission and other regulatory authorities and banking associations around the world.

That's a whole lot of subpoenas. For the uninitiated, "DOJ, CFTC, SEC" refer to the Justice Department, Commodity Futures Trading Commission and Securities and Exchange Commission. "Libor" stands for "London Interbank Offered Rate," a short-term interest rate that affects borrowing costs for homeowners, companies and borrowers throughout the world, along with about $350 trillion in credit derivatives. Despite its importance, the rate has apparently been manipulated constantly for years, in what may be the biggest financial scandal of all time.

JPMorgan -- which said it was cooperating with the investigations -- has also received requests for information about its involvement in setting Euribor and Tibor, the European and Japanese versions of Libor, respectively.

The bank made a similar disclosure in its previous quarterly filing in May.

JPMorgan has been identified as one of 16 banks in the U.S., the U.K. and Europe under investigation for manipulating Libor. Barclays has already agreed to pay $450 million in fines in the case, admitting its traders pushed Libor higher and lower to either gain advantage in derivatives trades or make the bank look healthier. Other banks will likely soon follow, and regulators are building criminal cases against individual traders and maybe banks, too.

Previously, Bank of America and Citigroup have said that they, too, have gotten subpoenas in the Libor case, though they mentioned fewer regulatory agencies than JPMorgan did.

JPMorgan also said it was the subject of a large and growing number of lawsuits coming out of the Libor mess. State and local governments, for example, are suing banks for keeping Libor too low, hurting the value of interest-rate swaps they bought to protect against rising rates.

• Upvote 6

Butifidrm - my friends and family with the drought and everything else gone on, are stocking up on food and like goods for a 1-2 ride out, one even as high as 5 years with the expectation this is going hit by November - interestingly just in time for voting.

• Upvote 1

Looks like this could be the Crack that brings down the entire finacial world as we know it. How much time do we have?

U.S. Banks Told to Make Plans for Preventing Collapse

US Banks Told to Make Plans for Preventing Collapse

Published: Friday, 10 Aug 2012 | 9:24 AM ET Text Size

By: Reuters

U.S. regulators directed five of the country's biggest banks, including Bank of America and Goldman Sachs, to develop plans for staving off collapse if they faced serious problems, emphasizing that the banks could not count on government help.

The two-year-old program, which has been largely secret until now, is in addition to the "living wills" the banks crafted to help regulators dismantle them if they actually do fail. It shows how hard regulators are working to ensure that banks have plans for worst-case scenarios and can act rationally in times of distress.

Officials like Lehman Brothers former Chief Executive D*ick Fuld have been criticized for having been too hesitant to take bold steps to solve their banks' problems during the financial crisis.

According to documents obtained by Reuters, the Federal Reserve and the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency first directed five banks — which also include Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan Chase — to come up with these "recovery plans" in May 2010.

They told banks to consider drastic efforts to prevent failure in times of distress, including selling off businesses, finding other funding sources if regular borrowing markets shut them out, and reducing risk. The plans must be feasible to execute within three to six months, and banks were to "make no assumption of extraordinary support from the public sector," according to the documents.

Spokespeople for the five banks declined to comment. The Federal Reserve also declined to comment.

Recovery plans differ from living wills, also known as "resolution plans," which are required under the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial reform law. Living wills aim to end bailouts of too-big-to-fail banks by showing how they would liquidate themselves without imperiling the financial system.

"Recovery plans are about protecting the crown jewels," said Paul Cantwell, a managing director at consulting firm Alvarez & Marsal. "It's about, 'How do I sell off non-core assets?' The priority is to the shareholders. A resolution plan is about protecting the system, taxpayers and creditors."

The recovery plans are being used as part of regulators' ongoing supervisory process. In Britain, recovery and resolution plans have both been part of the living will requirements for large banks.

Mike Brosnan, senior deputy comptroller for large banks at the OCC, said the regulator continuously evaluates contingency planning at the banks and savings associations it supervises.

"Recovery plans required of the largest banks are helpful in ensuring banks and regulators are prepared to manage periods of severe financial distress or instability affecting the banking sector," he said.

This summer, nine global banks submitted living wills to the Fed and Federal Deposit Insurance Corp, and regulators released the public portion of the documents.

The recovery plans requested in 2010, meanwhile, have received little publicity. The names of the banks required to submit them have not been previously disclosed, and Reuters obtained them only through a Freedom of Information Act request.

The Fed supplied Reuters with the letters requesting plans from banks, but not the banks' actual plans because they were deemed confidential supervisory information. The regulator said it was withholding 5,100 pages of information.

Moving Further From Disaster

Five years after the financial crisis, concerns remain about whether blow-ups at big banks could lead to another round of taxpayer bailouts. Trading losses have cost JPMorgan [JPM  36.97    0.05  (+0.14%)   ] nearly $6 billion so far, and scandals such as the alleged rigging of an international interest rate benchmark have only highlighted the risks lurking inside big banks.

These disasters have damaged banks' reputations, but not their balance sheets. Most are still profitable, and in recent years the five banks have improved their capital bases and liquidity. They also have been subjected to annual Federal Reserve stress tests that measure whether the banks have sufficient capital to weather severe economic scenarios.

Bank of America [bAC  7.74    0.02  (+0.26%)   ] and Citigroup [C  28.90    0.04  (+0.14%)   ], in a sense, have already been executing the kind of moves called for in the recovery plans. Both have been selling off non-core operations and assets to streamline their sprawling businesses, after receiving multiple bailouts during the financial crisis.

Bank of America in June 2011 told Fed officials that it could shed branches in some parts of the country if it needed to raise capital in an emergency, a person familiar with the matter said in January. The proposal was part of a series of options provided to the Fed, including issuing a tracking stock for Bank of America's Merrill Lynch operations.

But just because the bank proposed selling branches does not mean it's a desirable move or highly probable, the person said. In the past year, Bank of America has shown progress in building capital without such actions. Its Tier 1 common capital ratio increased to 11.24 percent of risk-weighted assets as of June 30 from 8.23 percent a year earlier.

Tier 1 refers to a bank's core capital and has been the main focus of regulators in assessing a bank's capital adequacy.

Mentioned in Passing

The banks' chief risk officers, and in the case of Citigroup, Chief Executive Vikram Pandit, received letters in May 2010 instructing them on what to include in the recovery plans. The requests stemmed from January 2010 crisis management meetings held by regulators. The letters sent to the five banks were nearly identical.

Each plan was to address severe financial stress at the firm, as well as "general financial instability." The plans should be capable of being executed ideally within three months, but no longer than six months, the documents said.

The plans should "make appropriate assumptions as to the valuations of assets and off-balance sheet positions," the documents said.

Recovery plans have been mentioned in public before, but only in passing. In testimony to Congress in July 2010, Fed Governor Daniel Tarullo said the "largest internationally active U.S. banking organizations" were working on recovery plans. The initiative stemmed from work led by the Financial Stability Board, a body that coordinates the work of international financial regulators, he said.

In a presentation in March, JPMorgan Chase said it had a recovery plan in place and said it was ordered by regulators. The presentation was organized by Harvard Law School and was closed to the media at the time, but is available online.

• Upvote 1

Dalite, I read that article earlier today. I pretty much know that our debt supecedes any preemptive devices the major banks (the big five) can conjure up! I knew the US was in trouble when China Quit Buying our bonds and we were buying our own bonds. That's pretty much QE3. Now the question is why are the metals market reacting like they are? About a month ago I was ready to pull all my money in my 401 k's from very conservative investments (Bonds) and move it into metals and realestate. I read where a select few of the central banks had bought over 800 tonnes of Gold (now that's a whole lotta money), under the guize of Basil III. This world of information and the access to it can be so confusing and I truly think the IQD is a piece of the puzzle. I'm just going to keep studying more. :D

Butifidrm - my friends and family with the drought and everything else gone on, are stocking up on food and like goods for a 1-2 ride out, one even as high as 5 years with the expectation this is going hit by November - interestingly just in time for voting.

Sage, I have about 3 months worth of emergency supplies stored, not just because of financial collapse, but I live in Hurricaneville. :D

• Upvote 1

I read where a select few of the central banks had bought over 800 tonnes of Gold (now that's a whole lotta money), under the guize of Basil III. This world of information and the access to it can be so confusing and I truly think the IQD is a piece of the puzzle. I'm just going to keep studying more. :D

Do that. JMO. I understand gold will not go down. If you have extra, by all means.

According to James Dale Davidson, September 21st is when it starts to crumble. Looking for a link..

Thanks Fire and Rain. I have never hears of Jame Dale Davidson, but as Maggie said, he looks very impressive.

On September 21, 2012, America’s Most Popular Investment Will Reach its Use-by Date

It will be a civilization-altering development…

The Coming “Megapolitical Earthquake” that Will Shake Civilization to the Ground

I’m so passionate and assured of my reasoning (and I believe you will be too once I present the evidence) that it has compelled me to come out of retirement to fire the distress flare about the titanic event that could erupt just weeks from now…

So destabilizing is this event that the biggest names in politics and finance have tried everything in their power to prevent it…and for some years they succeeded. But due to America’s weakening economic and military muscle, we are finally coming up against resistance from our neighbors and trading partners…

For generations, it appeared that the Empire’s power and reach knew no bounds. But in the past few years, we have been crushed under the monumental financial stress of policing the globe, launching failed wars, securing oil and other strategic assets and bailing out “buddies” and zombie banks.

And this has all been at a time when our Social Security and Medicare costs are sky-rocketing (Their unfunded liabilities have been growing by $5 trillion annually – at a rate of more than 33% of GDP – while the economy has grown at a rate of less than 1% annually over the past four years). And our tax revenues and T-Bill sales are plummeting…

In Short: We have lost our leverage…

We have reached the physical limit on our exercise of power…and we are no longer having as much success at bullying the world into getting what we want, whether it be oil, gas, credit, trading agreements or any other such strategic assets…

Our Bloated Empire is starting to feel the pains and consequences of Her Crimes of Consumption…

I have tapped into my contacts and my sources from across the global geopolitical plains, and gathered inside intelligence from some of the biggest money-movers-and-shakers in the business, and I have uncovered a pivotal development, which I believe will set off the most violent economic reversal we’ve ever known…

Continue reading James Dale Davidson’s article.

http://blog.milesfranklin.com/james-dale-davidsons-bold-predictions

• Upvote 1

If you read the whole thing he talks quite a bit about Iraq and Iran regarding the petro dollar. Also China.

"the importance of the Petrodollar comes into perspective. You can see why we would be prepared to go to war over it. The Petrodollar is now the last thread that is holding the American Empire together.

But it's about to go poof...

Capitalism is About to Find Itself Without a Currency

Iran has announced its historic launch of the world's first commodity exchange that will trade oil in currencies other than the U.S. dollar....

The will mark OPEC's latest attempt to move away from the Petrodollar.

In fact, in 2006, a report titled, Iran: Next U.S. Target, sighted the launch of the exchange as Americas #1 threat, hailing it to the real "economic weapon of mass destruction."

The report was voted by alternative media outlet, Project Censored, as one of the top censored stories of the year.

By 2008, despite all U.S. efforts to crush it, Iran managed to successfully and silently get a version of this exchange up and running...

This first version of it, however, was merely to establish its validity on global commodity markets...So rather than actively engage in Petrodollar Warfare with America by selling its oil and gas in other non-dollar denominated currencies, it merely offered petroleum-based products instead...

But this year that is set to change.

Iran's Oil Bourse will offer oil on the open market for the first time in currencies other than the U.S. dollar.

This is the real reason why we're sending warships to the Strait of Hormuz, and why we're accusing Iran of building Weapons of Mass Destruction.

But it doesn't make any sense.

The IAEA (International Atomic Energy Association) has just completed a full inspection of Iran's nuclear capabilities, and confirmed that there is no evidence Iran has decided to actually build nuclear weapons.

What's more, we have 2,150 warheads. And even by the most ambitious of estimates it would take Iran about 10 years to build two at most.

And if Iran's two nuclear warheads by 2020 are so dangerous, then why have we allowed North Korea and Pakistan to build literally hundreds of them!

So now Washington is bullying the entire globe to boycott all trade with Iran.

But that doesn't make sense either.

For example, Iran has been trading with mega-economies like India, Japan, South Korea for over two decades. These are not relationships that are going to be severed anytime soon by third-party sanctions. They've been trading over hundreds of billions of dollars worth of oil and other commodities with Asia alone for a long time...not to mention dozens of other nations.

Iranian oil is an integral part of many nations' lifeblood.

And while America is running around bullying everyone with sanctions and saber rattling, nations the globe over are quietly and silently doing their own private little deals...deals that are collectively worth over a trillion dollars... "

http://blog.milesfra...old-predictions

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

WHAT????? Hope somebody who knows someone can actually confirm if Robert Holmes is really an "Investigator" and has the info this article claims... For me, I've believed for a long time that this type of scheme, a plan for stealing wealth from America, was underway! Surely these "bailouts", "quantitative easing" are ways of putting money into the possession of people or companies who will direct it into accounts of thieves! A gigantic thievery of massive proportion!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you guys up for a little conspiracy speculation?

Written by By Grace Powers July 28, 2012

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/

THE MOTIVES

Robert Holmes, the shooting suspect's father, is a senior lead scientist with FICO, the American credit score company. He was scheduled to testify in the next few weeks before a US Senate panel that is investigating the largest bank fraud scandal in world history. This banking fraud threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

Robert Holmes not only uncovered the true intent of the massive LIBOR banking fraud, but his "predictive algorithm model" also traced the trillions of "hidden"dollars to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who stole it. In other words, Robert Holmes could NAME NAMES! Those names WOULD AWAKEN THE WORLD to the depth of government and corporate corruption which could include members of Congress, Wall Street, Federal Reserve and EU executives and the British Royal family.

The motives for the massacre are:

1) To silence whistelblower Robert Holmes whose son is now facing a possible death sentence

2) To influence the upcoming vote on the UN Global Small Arms Treaty which could result in gun confiscation and disarming world citizens. The UN treaty could override national sovereignty and give a license to federal governments to assert preemptive gun control powers over state regulatory powers.

THE REAL JAMES HOLMES

James Holmes grew up in a churchgoing family in a "Mayberry" style community. Neighbors describe “Jimmy” Holmes as quiet, shy, unassuming, smart, clean cut and "not dangerous". His mother, Arlene, is a registered nurse. His father, Robert, is a FICO senior scientist.

In high school, James ran cross-country, played soccer and snow boarded. After graduating, he completed an internship at the Salk Institute and Miramar College’s biotechnology “boot camp.” He also worked as a camp counselor. James has no criminal or military history whatsoever.

James Holmes received the prestigious National Institutes of Health Neuroscience Training Grant at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Denver. The $26,000 stipend paid his tuition for the highly competitive neuroscience program. Billy Kromka who worked with James for three months last summer in the Medical lab, said, "There's no way I thought he could have the capacity to commit an atrocity like this".

JAMES HOLMES WAS KIDNAPPED

Two months prior to the theater massacre, James Holmes' entire world was turned upside down. That's when two "Black Op" hitmen, entered his life and unravelled it using a drug called "SCOPOLOMINE" - also known as the "The Devil's Breath".

DRUGGED

Scopolomine or "The Devil's Breath" is colorless, odorless and tasteless and can be easily dissolved in drinks or sprinkled on food. Victims become so docile, they have been known to help thieves rob their homes and empty their bank accounts. Women victims have been drugged repeatedly over days and gang-raped or rented out as prostitutes.

In a common scenario, a person is offered a drink laced with the substance and wakes up miles away, extremely groggy and with no memory of what happened. The victim soon discovers that they have handed over jewelry, money, car keys, and sometimes even made multiple bank withdrawals to their assailants.

Scopolamine completely blocks the formation of memories making it impossible for victims to ever identify their aggressors. Under hypnosis, people can normally recall what happened to them...but scopolamine induces amnesia because the memory was never recorded," said Dr. Camilo Uribe, the world's leading expert on the drug.The drug depresses the cerebrum and destroys the power of reasoning’. There is no power to think or reason.

This is what happened to James Holmes. He claims he has no memory of the massacre or what happened. An employee at the Arapahoe County Detention Center, where Holmes is in an isolation cell, told sources: “He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail. He asked, ‘Why am I here?’

TIMELINE

June, 2011 - James Holmes enrolls in the neuroscience Ph.D program at the University of Colorado Denver.

May 21, 2012 - Two months before the massacre, James Holmes is befriended by BLACK OP HITMAN #1 who drugs him with scopolomine for the first time. The hitman takes the drugged Holmes back to Holmes apartment at 1690 Paris Street in Aurora. The hitman moves in with Holmes and stays undercover for 8 weeks. The hitman maintains Holmes in a drugged state and accesses his email and bank accounts.

May 22nd, 2012 - Hitman #1 buys a Glock pistol using James Holmes identification. Less than a week later, he upgrades to a shotgun. The following week, he buys an AR-15 rifle. Hitman #1 also purchases explosive materials and equipment to rig Holmes entire apartment with a complex series of booby traps.

June 7th, 2012 - James Holmes shows up on campus for an oral exam in a drugged fog and fails.

June 7th to July 2nd, 2012 - Using James Holmes' email, Hitman #1 orders guns, rounds of amunition, magazine holders, combat vest, knife, mask etc. with expedited shipping costs through FEDEX and USPS. Holmes signs for the deliveries in a drugged state.

July 5th, 2012 - While James Holmes is drugged, Hitman #1 dyes Holmes' hair red-orange and takes a photo of him. The hitman then creates a profile for James Holmes on the AdultFriendFinder adults-only website. When completing the profile for Holmes, the hitman doesn't know that Holmes is 6'3", so he mistakenly enters 6'0".

The hitman uploads James Holmes photo. Only days before the massacre, the hitman makes an entry on the AdultFriendFinder website site. Pretending to be Holmes, he describes his penis as "short/average". He uses the screen name "classicjimbo" with a message on top of the profile which reads, "Will you visit me in prison?"

July 18th, 2012 - Hitman #1 mails an incriminating notebook filled with gruesome sketches and details of the plans for the attack in the crowded theater. The notebook is in a package sent to a professor at the University of Colorado, where Holmes was a Ph.D. candidate until dropping out of school just prior to the killings. The package was delivered by the U.S. Postal Service on the Monday after the shootings which forced the evacuation of a campus building for 2 1/2 hours.

July 19th, 2012 - Hitman #1 drives the GETAWAY CAR to the theater and parks it at the side of the multiplex. He buys a Batman 'The Dark Knight Rises' movie ticket and enters Theater 9. He sits in the far right front theater seat near the emergency exit door. He receives and picks up a cell phone call from BLACK OP HITMAN #2, then gets up and goes over to the emergency exit door. A movie theater witness named Corbin Dates sees him talking on the cell phone and holding the exit door open with his foot. Hitman #1 jams the exit door ajar for Hitman #2.

Hitman #2 parks James Holmes' white Hyundai Coupe outside the Theater 9 emergency exit door at the back of the multitplex. James Holmes is drugged and semi-conscious in the passenger seat next to him. Hitman #2 is wearing full protective combat gear. His guns, ammunition, gas can and mask are stashed in back of the car. He calls Hitman #1 on the cell phone and gets the "go ahead" signal.

Hitman #2 gets out of the white Hyundai, leaves the semi-conscious..

[8/2/2012 9:50:59 PM] ricky5200: Lyle, I listened to Carry Cassidy and two former military black ops guys discuss this very issue last night on American Freedom Radio.

[8/2/2012 9:51:29 PM] ricky5200: I am not sure there is anything we can do except get this info out as fast as we can

[4:44:22 AM] Henry Mayhew: google MKUltra

[4:44:29 AM] Henry Mayhew: One 1955 MKUltra document gives an indication of the size and range of the effort; this document refers to the study of an assortment of mind-altering substances described as follows:[27]

Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.

Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.

Materials which will cause the victim to age faster/slower in maturity.

Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.

Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.

Materials will cause temporary/permanent brain damage and loss of memory.

Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".

Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.

Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.

Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.

Substances which will produce a chemical that can cause blisters.

Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.

A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.

Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.

Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.

A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.

A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a person to perform physical activity.

[8:14:16 AM] Henry Mayhew: [4:54 AM] Henry Mayhew:

<<< Hitman #2 gets out of the white Hyundai, leaves the semi-conscious James Holmes (locked?) inside the car, then opens up the hatchback and arms himself with guns and amo. He straps on his gas mask, carries his weapons and gas cans into the theater through the exit door twenty minutes after the movie starts. Using the tactical manoevers of a trained commando, he throws a gas canister into the crowd and shoots one shot into the air. The shot scares people out of their seats making them easy targets.

Gunman #1 leaves the theater through the exit door and returns to the getaway car parked at the side of the multiplex.

For 90 seconds, Hitman #2 shoots hundreds of rounds of bullets into the crowd killing 12 people and wounding 58 others. He then turns and runs out the exit door, strips off his armour and leaves a trail of blood, guns and protective gear that lead to the white Hyundai where James Holmes is sitting in a drugged stupor.

The gunman continues wearing his gas mask to hide his identity from the eye of a rooftop security camera positioned at the corner of the multiplex. After passing under the security camera, Hitman #2 ditches the mask, turns the corner of the building, then ducks into the getaway car driven by Gunman #1. The Black Op hitmen speed away.

ARRESTED

James Holmes is reportedly arrested at his car without resistance.

Why was the back rear window on James Holmes white Hyundai Coupe broken? Was he locked inside? Did the police have to break the window to gain access to him? The mainstream media didn't report whether or not James was in the car when he was arrested or whether he was coherent.

ABC News circulated a false report about an incriminating statement made by James Holmes' mother. Arlene Holmes. ABC reported that when they phoned Arlene Holmes and asked her about her son being a suspect in the shooting, she answered "You've got the right guy". His mother has denied making that statement.

Take a look at Holmes' mugshot photo next to the courtroom photo. What do you see?

Why does the mugshot show Holmes in the same emotional state as the courtroom photo? Because James Holmes' mugshot wasn't taken after his arrest which is standard procedure. The mugshot was taken right before he appeared in court 3 days later. His facial hair growth is the same in both photos.

Why did they take the mugshot on the same day as his court appearance instead of the day of his arrest?

Because James Holmes was too "drugged" when they found him to even stand up for the mugshot!

James Holmes has no memory whatsoever of the massacre or of the past two months of his life. That's why he is asking, ‘Why am I here?’ He really doesn't remember.

JAMES HOLMES - THE FIRST VICTIM

12 people were killed and 58 wounded. The official number of reported victims of the Batman shooting is 70. That number is wrong. There were 71 victims!

What effect has two months in a "scopolamine" stupor had on James Holmes physical, emotional and mental health?

What kind of a deal will his father work out with the bankster MAFIA to save his son from the death penalty?

INSIDE JOB

Like 9/11, The Batman movie massacre was an inside "Black Op". What is a Black Op? It is a covert operation by a government, a government agency, or a military organization. The term is also used for activities by private companies or groups. A black operation typically involves a significant degree of deception and clandestine, illegal activities that are often outside of standard military protocol.

The ruling crime families of trillionaire royals and banksters are conscienceless. They don't care who they have to deceive, abuse, rob or sacrifice to achieve their one world government New World Order agenda.

• Upvote 3

Dalite, I read that article earlier today. I pretty much know that our debt supecedes any preemptive devices the major banks (the big five) can conjure up! I knew the US was in trouble when China Quit Buying our bonds and we were buying our own bonds. That's pretty much QE3. Now the question is why are the metals market reacting like they are? About a month ago I was ready to pull all my money in my 401 k's from very conservative investments (Bonds) and move it into metals and realestate. I read where a select few of the central banks had bought over 800 tonnes of Gold (now that's a whole lotta money), under the guize of Basil III. This world of information and the access to it can be so confusing and I truly think the IQD is a piece of the puzzle. I'm just going to keep studying more. :D

Sage, I have about 3 months worth of emergency supplies stored, not just because of financial collapse, but I live in Hurricaneville. :D

Once China lost it's appetite for our debt, the tide started changing. When the Fed starts eating itself, believe it or not, the dollar gets stronger.

The economy is now controlled by the stock market. Greenspan and Clinton learned that the Fed's conventional tools were no longer effective when you factored the lack of rational thought that drives the market, and how they stampeed at the slightest disturbance.

The Euro zone fears pushed investors back into US Treasuries. Gold took a hit, and just when it starts to build, the banking sector pulls one of it's favorite tricks; transfer of large amounts of gold on paper to give the appearance of loss of confidence in metals.

Silver should be the next big thing, as the conventional 16:1 ratio is so far out of whack that the only way for it to get back is a rise in silver or a drop in gold; big time.

All you can do is prepare to take your family through to the other side. Silver is far easy to barter with; Gold for big ticket items, to assure safety (bribe) or to arrange safe passage to a safer place.

I am also on the Hurricane Coast, and we are long past due for the Big one.

I have friends that are growing vegetables and staples in the suburbs; some in the midde of town. I am looking into getting a half dozen bee hives in the coming months. We have deer that still graze in our small community. Rabbits are plentiful, as well as migrant waterfowl. Nobody disturbs that balance. It seems to be the unspoken understanding that the land may be depended on in the future to provide for the ones that protect it now.

I pick up silver whenever the price is attractive. I have a friend that buys and sells, and sometimes needs some extra for a large purchase. It. Helps to add ounces; no matter what the price, but to buy below spot is even better.

We all have to try to plan from all angles, and enjoy the relative comfort of working utilities and available water. Once that infrastructure starts to suffer from lack of funds due to social program committments, those comforts may disappear .

I hope for that one thing that isn't anticipated to slow the decay, and turn things around.

I don't know what it is, but sure hope it materializes soon.

• Upvote 2

The conspiracy theories are certainly entertaining.

The idea that the whole currency system will collapse because of a few people going to jail is a stretch.

There have been people arrested for fraudulent acts all through recorded history.

Currency is one of the necessary evils of trading goods and services amongst ourselves.

The world as we know it is not coming to an end.

We will have ample opportunity to experience good and bad things done by humans in the future.

One more reason to thow those thugs out of office. That way they won't be allowed to cover up the $melly mess that they are resposible for. Maybe those that responsible for this world wide smelly mess will be held accountable. By the way,it started way before the kenyan became king of the once free world.