Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What WONT we believe ??? Does dinar cause Gullibility

Good Morning,

I've been into the Dinar for just 2 years. I don't have a ton, but enough to make me rich when it RV's. I mean really, who of us knows how to spend more than a few million dollars. I'm sure it will be fun trying :-) Anyway, back to the topic. I go on these sites and there are HUNDREDS of articles each day. LOTS of DATA, but so much data that it's impossible to know which of it is relevant and what parts of the relevant articles are worth reading.

With such a HUGE amount of DATA, how is one supposed to get to the meat of things and figure out what the heck is really going on?

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a 'Summarized Real Dinar MEAT' forum. One where instead of a copy/paste of a large news article, there was a link to the huge news article and a short summary of it in the posting. Have it limited to info that really affects the RV and has a valid source.

Whenever I see postings such as this one, it seems that the poster is told to stop being lazy and do their homework. I'm sorry, but I have a full-time job and don't have 8 hours extra to spend each day keeping up on all the news. It would sure be nice to have a 'cliff notes' version of all the Forums in one place.

Perhaps some PINNED postings at the top that contain the current state of things. It seams like the stories change over time, which is to be expected with such a huge thing as the Dinar RV, where so many governments, officials, banks, lawyers, gurus, and liars are involved, but it would be nice to have one place to look and read a short page that showed the current state of affairs.

One last thing would be a nice section that indicated opinions and evidence about the various rumors. I'll list some below and hope to get some opinions one way or the other:

1. Is the Iraq Dinar RV all alone, or is it just a part of a GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET where ALL currencies are going to be revalued?

2. Is the Iraq Dinar the only currency to RV, or is it part of 37 others that will all go at the same time?

3. Does Iraq have the yes/no power over this RV, or is in the hands of higher powers around the world?

4. Will the RV happen all at once for everybody (ie: Everybody gets the same rate). Or are there really high-up mucky muck whales that will be privy to RV amounts 4 times higher?

5. Do I need to have my bags packed and ready to fly to one of the few special cities for an RV, or is it going to be available everywhere?

6. Do I need to be camped out in a hotel in a certain city far away waiting for that call that will come any second?

7. Will this be a quick cash-in, or once the RV happens, will we all have weeks and months to cash in?

8. Is the rate $1, $3.22, over $3.22, $20 for the whales, $4000 for the really gullible?

9. Does anybody have any credible source that can be looked up and vetted by everybody?

10.Am I going to go insane waiting and watching and wondering about this RV?

Thanks for your patience through this rant. Please consider if you have had any of the above thoughts before leaving any feedback.

I'm sure the Dinar will RV sometime, I hope it will be for lots of $$ I hope it will be soon, but I'm not the only one who has been waiting an awful long time for this all to happen.

Best luck, and GO RV !!!!!

Thanks,

Prince Abubu

• Upvote 4

Prince::::Generally the answer to 1 thru 9 is NO ....To 10, I hope not... Only a handful of people know what is really going to happen and when, they are ALL in Iraq AND they are not talking clearly at this time ..The GOOROOs are listening to NOISES in their heads while contemplating their navels. I hope you enjoy your job, it will have to keep you alive for a while ...Stay grounded...

• Upvote 4

All the people who think Iraq can RV like the gurus keep telling them need to admit to a few things to back their position

1- Fact there has never been an RV in the history of the world like what they claim is about to happen.

2 - Iraq is some special case, all the countries before them RDéd but Iraq is some magical exception (they will tell you either Oil or prophecy).

You cannot believe in the RV and dispute the two above.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

what most people dont keep in mind is all the dollars that the oil brings in ...since its sold in dollars .. are sold at auction daily .. close to a billion dollars a week .. over that now .... anyway those dollars are circulating in the country of iraq in the private sector ..and they know how much they have distributed .. they are keeping track of the money they think has been smuggled out to syria and iran ..

why is that important ?

well about 50 billion dollars a year over 10 years adds up ..when the cbi sells the dollars for dinars .. they get those dinars and respend them in the budget on things like paying contractors for roads ..schools .. paying school teachers .. building ports .. piplines ect ..those people get paid in dinars and buy the next dollars that are auctioned to the banks throughout iraq .... the govt collects those dinars with the new dollars coming in for oil sales .. and they repeat it

why is it important that they know how many dollars are circulating ?

because those are not included in the cbi reserves and when the day comes to release the new currency.. they will be buying those dollars with new dinars worth a dollar or maybe more .. they may make them use the new dinars in country .. then guess what .....

the reserves will be over 600 billion dollars .. quite a stash of foriegn reserves to back that new dinar

the united states holds 146 billion in foriegn reserves ..

all the new dinars that are being used in country will not be turned in for exchange.. once this transformation takes place ... the only dinars they will need to purchase with these reserves are those that remain in the private sector and in our hands .. it should be a small amount after all this propagan.... i mean the educational process that has been taking place over the past year .. most iraqis want and do hold dollars .. again thanks to the manipula....i imean educational process

if for some reason they dont meet their goal of collecting that majic number whether it be 95% ...or 98% ... collected .... by january 1 2013 .. they may need to delay it again

it may only be for as little as 6 months like they suggest the delay from time to time in their propagan... i mean education process ... you will have to forgive me my english is not so good ..

can you imagine if they dont rv in january .. after all this .. how many might just throw in the towel and cash in ...?

people are already giving up .. it might pay for iraq to delay it again in january 2013 .. just to create another sell off of investors in the dinar.. it could generate another half a trill or so ..hey 500 billion is 500 billion

oh well my explination is only my opinion .. so there ya have it

• Upvote 3

it may only be for as little as 6 months like they suggest the delay from time to time in their propagan... i mean education process ... you will have to forgive me my english is not so good ..

hahahaha you almost let the cat out of the bags :lol: ---------------------- can you imagine if they dont rv in january .. after all this .. how many might just throw in the towel and cash in ...?

people are already giving up .. it might pay for iraq to delay it again in january 2013 .. just to create another sell off of investors in the dinar.. it could generate another half a trill or so ..hey 500 billion is 500 billion

oh well my explination is only my opinion .. so there ya have it

seems like those giving up are not selling back too iraq but just keeping these dinar floating around the dinar sites ,, selling and buying from with -in the dinar speculator family ,,,,, but if they did hold off the 1 2013 date i would guess a lot of dumping would go full steam ahead :( but i don`t think that would help central bank of iraq any at all ,,, only speculators would take up the slack on sales { j,m,o }

• Upvote 1

No one can say for certainty whether it will RV RD or LOP except those that are making the decision. I have been in this for several years and the reason I got in was because I looked at the value of other currencies in the region along with the previous value. That info coupled with the oil revenues along with the possiblility of a large agricultural, gold industry and tourism, makes it seem logical that there will be an increase in value. The Kurds are already doing very well and if the rest of Iraq could get their act together then I think we will get a good return on our investment. Will it be 100,000% or 10%, once again no one knows except those making the decision.

• Upvote 1

I can:

A. keep my money in the bank where I will gain maybe 3% interest during a time of 7% inflation

B. keep my money in my retirement fund, if it is there when I retire

C. invest in gold, which may increase,lose money or flatten out

D. do a little of all of these but also think outside the box. Historically when there has been wars the economy tanks and rebounds. If I look at Dinar as a get rich quick plan I will go nuts with all the bogus information I hear. If I invest what I can lose and be willing to wait, high probability is that it will increase. How much it will increase is anyone's guess but I have just as good of a chance to make money as my other options.

E. ignore all the talk and just be willing to wait and listen to a few who might know what they are talking about

F. remember this is the Middle East. This is the home of Baghdad Bob who assured the world that 'they don't got no stinkin' US tanks in Baghdad' while you heard the gentle rumble in the background!

• Upvote 1