Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just saying a prayer

spteach11

Have a few Dinar, praying they will become valuable soon. I am a special education teacher in Georgia and as many of you know our days have been cut. This also means our pay goes down, but I am hopeful and saying my prayers every night for my family and everyone here. I am also hopeful that I can pay off debt and have the ability to give financially, as well as spiritually.:) I know money doesn't buy happiness, but if you don't have it on your worry list it sure makes life easier and more satisfying.:o

I feel for you and so agree with you. My husband has been out of work since August. He got a temp. job but is now having health problems and no insurance and can't work. The rv would be an answer to our prayers too. I will you put you in ours.

Dinar r.v or no r.v, God has promised to take care of those who trust him regardless. Money can be given and taken away along with our problems, but no matter what, nothing can separate us from the love of God that has been given to us in Christ Jesus!!!!!!!

God bless ya and everyone in the world he has something plained for everyone in life and i have faith he's going to bless us all with a good rv with the dinars that will help us all and i have faith its happening soon but all we can do is leave it in his hands now

• 1 month later...

I totally agree. When one is given much, much is required, to quote the Lord. There is so much good one can give to others...such as leaving a hundred dollar bill as a tip to a struggling single mom; to the church one belongs; to one's family. Removing all financial challenges is not good, as one ceases to grow, but a little help to those in need, anonymously, sure can be a blessing.

One night a man had a dream.he dreamed he was walking along the beach with the lord.across the sky flashed scenes from his life.for each scene,he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,one belonged to him,and the other to the lord...when the last scene of his life flashed before him,he looked back at the footprints in the sand.he noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints.he also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.this really bothered him and he questioned the lord about it. Lord you said that once i decided to follow you, you'd walk me all the way. But i have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set footprints in the sand. I don't understand why when i needed you the most you would leave me...the lord replied, my precious, precious child, i love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you only see one set of footprints, it was then that i carried you.......... Amen.

I totally agree. When one is given much, much is required, to quote the Lord. There is so much good one can give to others...such as leaving a hundred dollar bill as a tip to a struggling single mom; to the church one belongs; to one's family. Removing all financial challenges is not good, as one ceases to grow, but a little help to those in need, anonymously, sure can be a blessing.

I totally agree with you...when God blesses us all with this RV/RI.. we should all be ready to be a servant for Him,

by helping others in need...