Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weapons of mass destruction

surfpunk

Not sure why someone is neging Carello and Maggie but I got ya covered. Can't even express an opinion anymore.

Thanks Cooked. You're a good guy too.

Yep...The Liberals had their Agenda & Headlines to think of.

They certainly wouldnt want the actual truth to get out to the public.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh today, and you're it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My friend Zig what you are explaining is called love. The lack of.

Indeed.

Well yeah, news today is all propaganda. They are not going to tell us what we "really" need to hear and that is why we have to get news ourselves and not just rely on the local news channels. If anyone has netflix, check out "gashole" among others and see what our leaders have done to keep us down as a nation. It's sickening. There are other documentaries on netflix but I can't remember all of them but "gashole" would be a good start.

Gashole? I have known a few of those in my day. ;)

• Upvote 1

I am glad to see a bit of discustion on this topic. Being invested in the Dinar has raised a lot of questions for myself on why we are in the middle east. I enjoy my freedom as much as any of you, but I am sick of people spouting off about how we are fighting for the Iraqi peoples freedom. Like that is a good enough reason to have gone to war in Iraq. And people that think the war in Iraq has to do with our freedom here in the US. People are so afraid to look unpatriotic by not supporting the troops that they won't even question what the troops are doing or what their cause is. I am sad to see the American people so weak that we cannot bring the real terrorists of our nation to any kind of justice. Corruption is to out of control with the leaders of our country that they can just pass laws that hinder us and empower them freely. I just feel that the general population is to busy and to distracted to ever regain controll of our nation.

• Upvote 2

Building 505 on the Iraqi AF Base Ali near Nasaria- Talill (between Baghdad and Basra) use to be the headquarters of Chemical Ali. From the side walk in front of this crumbling concrete building, looking North thru the impressive Sword gate, you will see the fantastic Ziggurat of Ur. Looking about a mile east along the irrigation ditch, you will see an empty modern office building across the sand that use to be a chemical weapons lab. I had a work order to install signage at the entrance road to the complex but snuck in for a peak and pictures. There were at least two-four foot diameter holes in the center of this two story building that go from the roof to the basement. The rooms were dark and quiet, inhabited only by jackals and snakes. As a civilian contractor I was told that the bottom floors were filled with diesel fuel which I definitely saw and smelled when I visited it to install the 4’x8’signs that declared this area to be OFF LIMITS and an NBC (nuclear, biological, chemical) HAZARD. (Only the Ziggurat and this building had these large OFF LIMITS signs on the roads in.) NBC HAZARD was spray painted all over the walls as well as DANGER, KEEP OUT. This was definitely an area of concern and action during the war. Many US soldiers left messages spray painted on the walls. The building was located by the poop ponds on the base. Quite a bit of the liquid was leaching into the lab compound. I later talked to a sergeant Major from Garrison Command who got very irritated that I knew and asked about the building. I asked him if this building was involved in the WMD debate why doesn't the military come out with the facts. He told me to "leave it alone. It's not a part of the program. If you go there again, you will be arrested."

• Upvote 1

Thanks. I needed a good laugh today, and you're it.

Hey Carrello, I have no particular disagreement with you, but

you must be reading the personal accounts of the guys that are,

and were there in Iraq.....There is no question WMD's were and

some may still be there.

Those are the facts. The Left Wing is responsible for the

allegations that no WMD's were a factor....pure poppycock

propoganda.....Laugh if you like, you cant deny facts. ;)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Hey Carrello, I have no particular disagreement with you, but

you must be reading the personal accounts of the guys that are,

and were there in Iraq.....There is no question WMD's were and

some may still be there.

Those are the facts. The Left Wing is responsible for the

allegations that no WMD's were a factor....pure poppycock

propoganda.....Laugh if you like, you cant deny facts. wink.gif

You Might Want to Pad "Your A$$" You Are About To Get It Kicked! I will enjoy every moment of it

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

For what it's worth, I have always believed WMD's existed in the Saddam inventory. Look at Iraq's use of chemicals in the war with Iran and the bombing of Kurds. Too many clues, from my perspective, to deny it .

Perhaps now, to get out of chapter 7 or jump through other hoops, they need to show an effort to clean up these sins of the Saddam era.

• Upvote 1

You Might Want to Pad "Your A$$" You Are About To Get It Kicked! I will enjoy every moment of it

What are you talking about?....Should I be worried of

the debate that another member can bring? It hasnt happened yet.

I have to give you props....you keep trying ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh Maggie

Wow....ooooh...are your left wing friends coming

for me?....scary......I'll PM you my address, let them know

I'll be here waiting.

Pfffft......I guess if you cant bring a reasonable argument,

you think that you can persuade others that I dont have the

facts and that they should attack me? Your approach hasnt

worked so far.....So good luck sweetie. ;)

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

You Might Want to Pad "Your A{:content:}quot; You Are About To Get It Kicked! I will enjoy every moment of it

Whoa! On one hand you talk about love, love and on the other hand you say this stuff... hmmmmm :blink:

I need to get out of here and get back on the rv track.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

well, I have always believed that he had them. And anyone who believes he didn't, let's just call them "liberals".

Or.... you could call them government agents....

Carello.... very interesting article... I was wondering how long if ever, it would take for some of this stuff to start bleeding out past the doors of the oval office.....

DV needs to have a research icon so you can be the first awarded that distinction :D

• Upvote 3

Whoa! On one hand you talk about love, love and on the other hand you say this stuff... hmmmmm blink.gif

I need to get out of here and get back on the rv track.

gp49 smile.gif For the sake of LOVE, the "lying war mongers" gotta go. rolleyes.gif

Or.... you could call them government agents....

Carrello.... very interesting article... I was wondering how long if ever, it would take for some of this stuff to start bleeding out past the doors of the oval office.....

DV needs to have a research icon so you can be the first awarded that distinction biggrin.gif

Rayzur smile.gif "government agents" great response!

I agree, Carrello does deserve that distinction. tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1

Let's look at the facts:

The US was the one who gave Saddam Chemical weapons to use against Iran. Isn't this just lovely. Hypocrites.

Saddam did not have an active chemical weapons program. The ones "found" were made pre-first Gulf War. They were made in the 1980's and were so degraded, they were basically useless as weapons, although the chemicals "could" be used is taken out.

The MAIN justification for this war made by Bush was that Saddam was seeking and looking to enrich uranium, for the purpose of making nukes. There is no evidence that he was.

Bush and gang lied about their justification for was as there is no evidence that Saddam was seeking to enrich uranium. Neither did they have an active chemical weapons program and any found were made pre-Gulf war. The fact that chemical weapons have been found is a misnomer. Not only were they not active, but these chemical weapon were not the justification for war as many countries have chemical weapons and related programs.

Seems father time not only catches up to people, but makes people conveniently forget key details.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Oh Maggie

Wow....ooooh...are your left wing friends coming

for me?....scary......I'll PM you my address, let them know

I'll be here waiting.

Pfffft......I guess if you cant bring a reasonable argument,

you think that you can persuade others that I dont have the

facts and that they should attack me? Your approach hasnt

worked so far.....So good luck sweetie. ;)

ROFLMAO, Careful bro, you might get your birthday taken away! :lmao::lmao: Thanks for taking the time to dig up the facts, even though a very select few will deny them, I applaud you for trying to pull their heads out of the sand for them! :peace:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Let's look at the facts:

The US was the one who gave Saddam Chemical weapons to use against Iran. Isn't this just lovely. Hypocrites.

Saddam did not have an active chemical weapons program. The ones "found" were made pre-first Gulf War. They were made in the 1980's and were so degraded, they were basically useless as weapons, although the chemicals "could" be used is taken out.

The MAIN justification for this war made by Bush was that Saddam was seeking and looking to enrich uranium, for the purpose of making nukes. There is no evidence that he was.

Bush and gang lied about their justification for was as there is no evidence that Saddam was seeking to enrich uranium. Neither did they have an active chemical weapons program and any found were made pre-Gulf war. The fact that chemical weapons have been found is a misnomer. Not only were they not active, but these chemical weapon were not the justification for war as many countries have chemical weapons and related programs.

Seems father time not only catches up to people, but makes people conveniently forget key details.

Now there are some FACTS! You hit it right on the nailhead Rightsonword. Same as Carrello did.

ROFLMAO, Careful bro, you might get your birthday taken away! emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif Thanks for taking the time to dig up the facts, even though a very select few will deny them, I applaud you for trying to pull their heads out of the sand for them! peace.gif

My head is up and I'm staring at the lies right in their faces DeepDiveSix. Thank You Very Much.

It called playing both side of the fence!! Then sometime the real person shows up!! peace.gif

Yota! ohmy.gif I am disappointed in you. Of all people, I thought you would understand that sometimes good people have to "fight" for the truth. That does not make me any less "real". In fact I am being totally authentic to what I believe and what I stand for. More now, than ever before!

Have a great day! Yota Dear rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Oh silly me, now I get it, Right and Mags must be talking about these chemical weapons that Iraq didn't have or didn't know how to use:

The al-Anfal Campaign:

The worst human rights abuses of Hussein's tenure took place during the genocidal al-Anfal Campaign (1986-1989), in which Hussein's administration called for the extermination of every living thing--human or animal--in certain regions of the Kurdish north. All told, some 182,000 people--men, women, and children--were slaughtered, many through use of chemical weapons. The Halabja poison gas massacre of 1988 alone killed over 5,000 people. Hussein later blamed the attacks on the Iranians, and the Reagan administration, which supported Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War, helped promote this cover story.

:rolleyes:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Oh silly me, now I get it, Right and Mags must be talking about these chemical weapons that Iraq didn't have:

The al-Anfal Campaign:

The worst human rights abuses of Hussein's tenure took place during the genocidal al-Anfal Campaign (1986-1989), in which Hussein's administration called for the extermination of every living thing--human or animal--in certain regions of the Kurdish north. All told, some 182,000 people--men, women, and children--were slaughtered, many through use of chemical weapons. The Halabja poison gas massacre of 1988 alone killed over 5,000 people. Hussein later blamed the attacks on the Iranians, and the Reagan administration, which supported Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War, helped promote this cover story.

:rolleyes:

You either don't read well, lack reading comprehension, or are choosing not to read what others write. I'm assuming the latter because at which point did I or anyone else say Saddam never used chemical weapons?

Again, just like last time, please go back and actually read what i wrote. In fact, in my post I even wrote that it is fact that the US GAVE Saddam chemical weapons to use against Iran and that these same 1980's chemical weapons were found in Iraq, but that Saddam did not have an active weapons program, as Bush stated. He was not pursuing and enriching uranium for the purpose of making nukes, as Bush stated, and the chemical weapons that were found were degraded.

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You either don't read well, lack reading comprehension, or are choosing not to read what others write. I'm assuming the latter because at which point did I or anyone else say Saddam never used chemical weapons?

Again, just like last time, please go back and actually read what i wrote. In fact, in my post I even wrote that it is fact that the US GAVE Saddam chemical weapons to use against Iran and that these same 1980's chemical weapons were found in Iraq, but that Saddam did not have an active weapons program, as Bush stated. He was not pursuing and enriching uranium for the purpose of making nukes, as Bush stated, and the chemical weapons that were found were degraded.

Ahh, so you are saying that the one article you dug up is undisputable evidence, that the people who have been there and seen them with their own eyes and posted here are lying? Is that what you are saying? Once again you have generalized, apparently you haven't read what others have written or you wouldn't be making statements that Iraq had no active chemical weapons or nuke program. Let me guess you don't think Iran is in the process of making nukes either? Were you in Iraq? Didn't think so. My comprehension and reading skills are fine, and as far as my real world knowledge I don't think you want to open that can of worms bud. Off to work, you kids play nice now ya hear! :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I know i said i was done but i change my mind, here another article that folks just ignored. It like as somebody stated earlier today maybe I'll just close my eyes and it will go away!! Thursday, Dec 29 2011 3PM 8°F 6PM 12°F 5-Day Forecast

Iraq shells 'contained blister agent'

Comments (0)

A cache of 36 shells buried in the Iraqi desert have been uncovered, and preliminary tests by British experts showed they contained a liquid blister agent.

The 120mm mortar shells are thought to be left over from the eight-year war between Iraq and Iran, which ended in 1988, said US Brigadier General Mark Kimmitt.

The shells were found by Danish engineering troops and Icelandic de-miners near Al Quarnah, north of the city of Basra where Denmark's 410 troops are based, the Danish Army Operational Command said.

The shells were wrapped in plastic but had been damaged, and they appeared to have been buried for at least 10 years, the Danish statement said.

It said British experts did a preliminary test and said the shells contained "blister gas", but did not elaborate.

Before the war, the US alleged Iraq still had stockpiles of mustard gas, a World War I-era blister agent that is stored in liquid form. The chemical burns skin, eyes and the lungs.

US intelligence officials also claimed Iraq had sarin, cyclosarin and VX, which are deadly nerve agents.

"We're doing some preliminary tests to ensure that if they do contain any kind of blister agent that we can dispose of them properly," Kimmitt said.

The Danish military emphasised that the tests were not definitive.

Initial tests by field troops are designed to favour a positive reading, erring on the side of caution to protect soldiers. More sophisticated tests are often necessary.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1hvkEZd8b

Read more:

• Upvote 4