Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anybody watch the xe forex site? I have been for awhile. In the morning the value of the dinar is higher. But, by mid day it has returned to it's normal value. Are they(Iraq) keeping the value low? Or are the effects of the auctions making the value higher? Also, I have noticed in the last few days that there are similar spikes at regular intervals. Could these be test pings some of the gurus have brought up in the past. Gooooo RV

Does anybody watch the xe forex site? I have been for awhile. In the morning the value of the dinar is higher. But, by mid day it has returned to it's normal value. Are they(Iraq) keeping the value low? Or are the effects of the auctions making the value higher? Also, I have noticed in the last few days that there are similar spikes at regular intervals. Could these be test pings some of the gurus have brought up in the past. Gooooo RV

The only "pinging" going on is in the heads of the gurus and the Iwaki's blink.gif

• Upvote 1

ayrnay22, on 25 April 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

I have most of those xe forex fxstreet bookmarked but they all seem to stay between 1139 and 1161 any thoughts why it drops and rises other than daily fluctuation remember new to this 3 months invested I just wondering if its not international traded even if it drops to 1:1 doesn't it need to be internationally traded first to have validity

the daily fluctuation you see is actually movement in the value of the dollar because the IQD is not traded it cant move on its own its pegged to a dollar value, thats nothing to worry about

if it did drop to 1:1 for it to have and validity yes it would need to be an internationally traded currency, .... Chapter 7 , Ebril etc all sorted.

Its nothing at all to do with the Dinar. The dinar is fixed against the US DOLLAR, so if the dollar moves, then any measurement against the dinar moves also giving the apperance that the dinar has movement.

Stop wasting your time with this.

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 1