Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COUNT DOWNS TO A KURDISH STATE IN IRAQ

VIZIOIRAQI

COUNT DOWNS TO A KURDISH STATE IN IRAQ

2352039563_98aebc361b_b.jpg

New Kurdish currency under design and testing. called DRAW

5482166616_0885dcab3e_b.jpg

5480201172_900e3b76b1_b.jpg

5482166626_a2bc62984d_b.jpg

5482166618_8dae5dc487_b.jpg

5480201166_326c8957e0_b.jpg

5480201160_6d7fca3fe2_b.jpg

39625649.jpg

jk.JPG

erdogankurdish30-3.jpg

like expected , 29/3 Erdogan Turkish PM arrived in Kurdistan region government, his visit and the warm welcome he received is described as one of the main progress both sides have seen recently.

Erdogan and Turkey use to look at Kurdistan region with suspicious and use to deal with it sensitively, but with recent political changes in ME and north Africa , now they look at KRG on a higher political level as Kurdish card has been activated in the ME.

most of the international political observers see kurds on the edge of "Sykes Biko treaty" , looking at the new released statement by a Jewish observer who says "even though turkey doesn't like it , but soon there will be an independence Kurdish state". he also refers to changes of middle east maps.

recent protests in Syria has worried turkey that it will spread to Iranian kurdistan hence making the Kurdish card even more stronger in the region. and turkey is preparing itself just for this. therefore turkey is trying to fit in before these changes come about so it can deal with the Kurdish card more naturally.

even though the unrest in ME has reached Kurdistan on a smaller scale and despite this Erdogan visits Kurdistan . KRG is becoming a major economic power in the region , not just in industrial or agricultural but its KRG's massive budget that makes it stand out , which has attracted huge intentional investments , and these factors force turkey not to keep a closed eye on Kurdistan in a way Erdogan described Kurdistan a beautiful region.

the relation between the 2 sides are very good this doesn't mean they are any short of problems but generally in a political protocol it can be said that the relationship is very fruitful at the moment.

Wednesday March 30 2011

Mashkhal Kawlosi

• Upvote 4

There's no link and the date is March 2011.

LINK and DATE, this is news section.

We already have to worry what the US has been cooking up with the Kurds and all of a sudden Maliki is not the subject of no confidence.

He would annihilate them if they have a separate state. They would have to have a full time presence of US support for this to happen. They would be too small, and Baghdad has it in for them because they busted him on his shenanigans.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2

Whatever the end game turns outto be....just shows us how far from an Rv we still are. Without the stability and production of the north (kurds) Iraq will never be able to RV at a decent rate for a long time. Too much political unrest right now for anything good to happen.....don't hold your breath, but my prediction of 2014 or beyond is looking more accurate every day :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

man this would be a big noooo-- gooo for us if they pulled this stunt ---- meaning only option left is a civil war :angry: bagdaddy better be gettin into the game,, post hast ,, and i do hope the shabbi and commerce department really has a big meeting coming up in september thaks for the looks see vizo :(

This note says TOW hundred diraw, they misspelled two, and the note has the number 2000, so what is it 200 or 2000?

I guess they do have a lot of work to do :lol: before they release the new notes

It's incredible that they happen to make those mistakes on notes....

This note says TOW hundred diraw, they misspelled two, and the note has the number 2000, so what is it 200 or 2000?

I guess they do have a lot of work to do laugh.gif before they release the new notes

Just noticed that there lol ..... thought for a second that it might be twenty hundreads .... but "Bist" is kurdish for twenty.

ah well I guess its not the first note they've messed up lol

• Upvote 1

<< "Resume' "

" Skills:

Great at Photoshop.

Bad at spelling."

"References upon request."

Yes :lol: looks like the Kurd's need some help :confused: . I know this is last years news , but something not seen yet in here , so I thought I'd share it ! :reading-newspaper:

yeah this is an old article my friend. washington has already informed the kurds that they will stay united with baghdad and work through their differences.

Yes we know just thought this was a interesting article . Here's what your talking about http://www.niqash.org/articles/?id=2819 ;)