Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest email from DinarTrade - very interesting.........

TexasGranny

Nice email. Just lets me know that NOTHING is going to happen till after Sept 18-19. sad.gif Maybe we will have to wait till January 1, 2013. Ah Pooy

Yeh, that my take on it too.

Coupled with this info if it doen't happen in Sept it might be April before the next window. So could be a while yet, not what folks want to hear but nothing moves fast over there.

IMF - exchange rate interesting

I think it is interesting that most of these dates all change as of April of the year stated.

Date Exchange Rate

April 29, 2011 0.000527732

April 30, 2010 0.000566092

April 30, 2009 0.000570626

April 30, 2008 0.000512352

April 30, 2007 0.000516326

April 28, 2006 0.000460244

April 29, 2005 0.000451682

September 22, 2004 0.000466938

September 08, 2003 2.53758

April 30, 2002 2.53758

April 30, 2000 2.43852

April 30, 1999 2.38074

April 30, 1998 2.38881

April 30, 1997 2.3558

April 30, 1996 2.21848

April 30, 1995 2.04504

April 30, 1994 2.26323

April 30, 1993 2.26004

April 30, 1992 2.34852

April 30, 1991 2.39924

April 30, 1990 2.46985

April 28, 1989 2.48283

April 29, 1988 2.32407

April 30, 1987 2.46269

April 30, 1986 2.73556

April 30, 1985 3.24557

Almost every rv has happened on April 30

Only 2 IMF dates in September.

TG, thank you for an interesting post-and sane dialogue all around.

Quadkidd- I'm sending this list to one of my company's biz dev group - I see some of my company's competition listed so I'm going to ask if were sending anyone. We've won some energy work in Iraq. I keep quietly asking how we are getting paid in hopes I'll hear something on a RV.

• Upvote 1

Gotta disagree with you on this one Carrello.This is nothing short of a brilliant marketing strategy by Ali aimed at the ignorant and ill informed.I have bought a very large quantity from him as well as alot from people that have been taken by the lop articles and decided to get out.I also recieved the email from Ali and it basically states"Buy from me or I won't deal with you when it pops" and goes on to try to impress me by all the name dropping.Intimidation tactic is all it is.

You are right about one thing....All Ali wants is wealth and status...just like most businessmen.

WHEN this RV does occur the IQD will no longer be an "exotic currency".It will be the national currency of Iraq traded on the international market and at that point there will be plenty of outlets vying for our business.If Ali won't accept ALL my Dinar simply because I didn't purchase it all from HIM then so be it.I will probably use HSBC anyway as they are available in Canada.Not to mention they own 70.1% Of Dar Essalaam Investment Bank which has 14 branches in Iraq and is listed on the Iraqi Stock Exchange.I won't be intimidated into using Ali or anybody else who puts restrictions on what I can cash in with them.

His email was arrogant and I don't believe for one minute he is concerned about me or my investment.

JMO.

Cheers,

Sparky.

COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!

For anyone to think the major banks, or any bank for that matter wouldnt jump on a profit making opportunity is diluted to say the least.

• Upvote 3

It saddens me :( to see people get so stoked, who are DEPERATE to get off this ride and cash out, fall for this CRAP from Ali. As a SPONSOR he is PAYING to be there... "Ill be there to protect my customers interest". ( so.. BUY MORE from ME NOW SUCKERS ) !! This ploy is so obvious, frankly you should offended. He is severely insulting your intelligence, and praying on the MANY of you that are DESPERATE and..NEED this to RV. This is a pathetic attempt by him to squeeze MORE money from you !!! :angry:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

It saddens me sad.gif to see people get so stoked, who are DEPERATE to get off this ride and cash out, fall for this CRAP from Ali. As a SPONSOR he is PAYING to be there... "Ill be there to protect my customers interest". ( so.. BUY MORE from ME NOW SUCKERS ) !! This ploy is so obvious, frankly you should offended. He is severely insulting your intelligence, and praying on the MANY of you that are DESPERATE and..NEED this to RV. This is a pathetic attempt by him to squeeze MORE money from you !!! angry.gif

I see where you're coming from but there are is usually two sides to the story. Sure sponsors pay for the event,thus the name SPONSOR, Ali in his email did'nt try to hide this fact. Also there are many other sponsors,so using the "sucker" logic, if you own any GE products(or anything from the other sponsors) one would be a sucker. Being a sponsor does give you added benifits,including creating or massaging existing contacts, not a bad thing. Is Ali possibly attempting to attract more business from the consumer..........yes,I'd be disappointed if he wasn't. But he is also trying to attract future business from other companies,of course.These are just my opinions and could be completely wrong. Just another take.

• Upvote 2

I see where you're coming from but there are is usually two sides to the story. Sure sponsors pay for the event,thus the name SPONSOR, Ali in his email did'nt try to hide this fact. Also there are many other sponsors,so using the "sucker" logic, if you own any GE products(or anything from the other sponsors) one would be a sucker. Being a sponsor does give you added benifits,including creating or massaging existing contacts, not a bad thing. Is Ali possibly attempting to attract more business from the consumer..........yes,I'd be disappointed if he wasn't. But he is also trying to attract future business from other companies,of course.These are just my opinions and could be completely wrong. Just another take.

Yep, I can see your point. As you can probably tell by my post Im by no means a scholar, but have a Masters from Street University. :D I check in here from time to time,so this morning was the first time I saw the e-mail from Ali. My training and background smells somthing fishy. :unsure:

Yep, I can see your point. As you can probably tell by my post Im by no means a scholar, but have a Masters from Street University. biggrin.gif I check in here from time to time,so this morning was the first time I saw the e-mail from Ali. My training and background smells somthing fishy. unsure.gif

No problem,heck you may be right. Peace

I was joking about DV members kicking in $$ to get a sponsorship and sending Dinar Thug to the Convention.

U Can Count On Me ! ;) Heh, Heh, Heh (Mischevious Clown Laugh) !

I Can Distract Shabbi And Then Push The "Button" In His Briefcase ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Not to rain on everyone's parade, BUT.... Doesn't it seem that Ali was desperate for attention and was making his involvement a bit inflated? A sponsor doesn't mean he dictates the meeting and Shabs is there to listen to him. Thats a bit of a stretch. JMHO

IT'S BEEN RAINING FOR QUITE SOME TIME HOWIE...I PLUS ONE YOU SIR! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Ali will be there to either cut a deal on the sell back spread, or sell his mailing list. Whichever will net him more money after providing the bottled water!!

Looks like there are some big players. (see list below )

I'm watching this one in particular!!!

HSBC

Representatives from the Government of Iraq

H.E. Dr Hussein al Shahrestani, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy

H.E. Dr RowschNoriShaways, Deputy Prime Minister for Industry

H.E. Ali al-Adeeb, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research

H.E. Dr Ali Al-Dabbagh, Government Spokesman

H.E. Dr Sami al-Araji, Chairman, National Investment Commission

Ahmed al-Shamma, Deputy Minister of Oil

Mohamed Abdullah, Deputy Minister of Industry and Minerals

Dr Samir Raouf, Deputy Minister of Science & Technology

Munqith Al-Baker, Senior Advisor to Ministry of Industry and Minerals

Dr Khaldoun al Bassam, Director General, Geosurv, Ministry of Industry and Minerals

Abdul-Ghafoor Mohamed Abdul-Jabar, Director General of Northern Refineries

SaadNori Mohamed, Director General of Midland Refineries

Mr HussainMohsinAbeed, Director General of Cement

Mr Ali Hussain Alwan, Director General of Metal Industries

Mr Ali Salim Omar, Director General of Construction Materials

Mining, Minerals & Materials

Regional Manager, US Geological Survey

Senior Vice President, Aditya Birla

Chairman and CEO, Danieli

Vice President, Danieli

Sales Manager, FLSmidth

Regional Exploration, VALE

Mining Manager, Caterpillar

Manager, Weir Minerals

Chief Executive Officer, Dangote Capital

Managing Director, SINOCHEM

Vice President, Lafarge

Business Development Director, Orascom

Project Engineer, Arcelor Mittal

Chairman and MD, ASCOM Geology & Mining

Managing Director, TREVI SpA

Regional Managing Director, CCC

Managing Director, Kier Construction

Oil & Gas

President & CEO, STX Heavy Industry

President & CEO, UHDE OIL &GAS

Chairman, Techint

Vice President, BP

Chairman, HABBOUSH GROUP

Regional Manager, Air Liquide

CEO& Chairman of Board, CHEMOPROJECT TECHNOEXPORT

Country Manager, AMEC

Vice President&New Business Development, Shell

Senior Vice President, Welspun Corp

Managing Director, Dome Petroleum

Senior Representative, ITOCHU

Project Director, Gas Cities

Senior Refining & Chemicals Representative, Total

Senior Vice President, Technip

Upstream Manager, EXXON MOBIL

Chairman of Board of Directors, CNPC

Senior Vice President, UOP HONEYWELL

Senior Representative, General Electric

Vice President, SHAW GROUP

Senior Representative, OMAN OIL

General Manager, Foster Wheeler

Vice President, Petrofac

Other

Partner, Vinson & Elkins

Partner, Eversheds

Vice President, Olive Group

Managing Director, HSBC

Managing Director, Standard Chartered

Managing Director, Blackrock

Chairman, G4S

Business Development, Control Risks

Manager, Ernst & Young

Manager, PWC

Regional Manager, Coffey

Regional Manager, IFC

Manager, Central Bank of Iraq

Quad B)

HSBC is a 70% owner of Dar El-Salaam bank in Iraq...FYI everyone

• Upvote 1

to

I completely disagree with you. This is huge. You need to check it out: http://www.iraqfinance.co.uk/ and then let us know what you think. Dinar Trade might be assigned by CBI to be an intermediary between the end user and central banks. Dinar purchases will be nothing compared to what Dinar Trade will be doing with fees on exchanges. Ali has made pocket change up until now, and more power to him.

BTW: What would you want a professional, legitimate dealer to say about what they anticipate the exchange rate to be? $3.26? $7.34? or a few cents. You can't call him a pumper, and I would rather give him a fee than Bank of America.

Thanks Carrello, hmm you have a great link here but did you notice??????

Dinar Trade logo is not listed on the pages of this site. Can someone recheck this for me? I am questioning the validity of the letter, if he stated he is a sponsor and is not listed on the page or the site. hmmmm

• Upvote 2

Caz, a little background on the other sponsors may help paint a picture:

GE provides everything, but other sponsors of the event, other than Iraqi's Central Bank and government entities National Investment Commission, and the Iraqi Finance Ministry are:

MISYS: "Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market for both the sell- and buy-side. The company serves 1,800 banks and financial institutions across 120 countries", and

The Royal Mint: "The Royal Mint is the world's leading export mint, making coins and medals for an average of 60 countries every year."

Habbousch Group: Provides international energy project management and construction. "Mr. Habboush is the President & CEO of Habboush Group. Additionally, he serves as Chairman of the Board of two strategic energy & infrastructure corporate entities: Halliburton-Habboush International JV company; and Fluor-Habboush International JV company. Mr. Habboush holds a Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University’s Law Center and a B.Sc. magna cum laude in Accountancy from the American University’s Kogod School of Business. He is a member of the District of Columbia and New Jersey Bars, and is admitted to the United States District Court (Federal)."

Ali will be there to either cut a deal on the sell back spread, or sell his mailing list. Whichever will net him more money after providing the bottled water!!

HSBC is a 70% owner of Dar El-Salaam bank in Iraq...FYI everyone

Wow I have some of that Dae Es Salaam stock. Thanks.

Thanks Carrello, hmm you have a great link here but did you notice??????

Dinar Trade logo is not listed on the pages of this site. Can someone recheck this for me? I am questioning the validity of the letter, if he stated he is a sponsor and is not listed on the page or the site. hmmmm

Dana, the DT logo was on the list of sponsors, and it was said it was deleted by mistake and would be corrected. On page 2 of this thread a post includes the sponsor logos and shows DT.

I am just repeating what I have been told.

Dinar Trade will not be a participating sponsor of the conference:

Dinar Trade clarification of sponsorship of Iraq Finance 2012

Dinar Trade wants to clarify the circumstances behind the organizers' decision to discontinue Dinar Trade's sponsorship of Iraq Finance 2012 in London, England.

The conference is intended to bring together senior Iraqi finance ministers with leaders of the global financial community and has a long and varied agenda dealing with many aspects of Iraq's reconstruction. Management of the Iraqi dinar will not be part of this conference's agenda, as recently conveyed to us and a part of the reasoning behind the conference organizers' decision.

Once Dinar Trade announced its involvement as a sponsor, interest in attending the event from Iraqi dinar investors overwhelmed the organizers. It also concerned the government representatives who felt that currency issues would overshadow the conference's broader agenda. Therefore, we agreed to comply with the organizers decision to end our sponsorship, so that more fruitful discussions can be held in subsequent meetings.

As evidence of Dinar Trade's former sponsorship of the event, please see the attached screen capture from the organizer's website, which clearly displays Dinar Trade's logo in the sponsorship section.

Let us be clear. The conference agenda never included the topic of revaluing the Iraqi dinar. Furthermore, it was our intention only to provide insight and information about US holdings of the Dinar. We have consistently communicated that the Iraqi dinar is a long-term venture tied to the economic development in Iraq, not a short-term asset with undue returns.

We will continue to provide transparent and thoughtful information about the exchange of the Iraqi dinar and other exotic currencies and we thank you for your business with Dinar Trade.

Should you have any questions, please contact one of our trained representatives, or visit www.dinartrade.com. Thank you for your continued support.

• Downvote 1