Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest email from DinarTrade - very interesting.........

TexasGranny

I completely agree with you. Also, I have trouble getting excited over anything Ali says, as he has continually said the RV would be lucky to come in over a few cents. Now, that's a good way to get people to buy more dinar, don't you think?

With that said, thanks...TG.

to

I completely disagree with you. This is huge. You need to check it out: http://www.iraqfinance.co.uk/ and then let us know what you think. Dinar Trade might be assigned by CBI to be an intermediary between the end user and central banks. Dinar purchases will be nothing compared to what Dinar Trade will be doing with fees on exchanges. Ali has made pocket change up until now, and more power to him.

BTW: What would you want a professional, legitimate dealer to say about what they anticipate the exchange rate to be? $3.26? $7.34? or a few cents. You can't call him a pumper, and I would rather give him a fee than Bank of America.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

I have never seen Ali say that he only buys DT dinar from his previous customers. Is that new? That more than concerns me since I have dinar from DT and SilverGreetings. Is he saying he will not purchase another dealers dinar now or at time of cash in too?

Also, I have not seen him address the articles saying new lower denoms are going to be issued and how he plans to handle that. Thx

Not to rain on everyone's parade, BUT.... Doesn't it seem that Ali was desperate for attention and was making his involvement a bit inflated? A sponsor doesn't mean he dictates the meeting and Shabs is there to listen to him. Thats a bit of a stretch. JMHO

Ali has said that his plan was to buy/open a bank in Iraq. All of this may be part of a well laid out plan. He may own a bank right now and may be one of the intermediaries between the end user and CBI. What a great place to be with all of the Iraq bankers and Dr.Shabibi. That's where the deals are done.

The major banks will more than likely not be dealing with an exotic currency, such as IQD, and anyone who will would charge a high fee, not to mention what CBI will be charging. Ali has positioned himself well.

I don't think Ali needs attention...he wants wealth and status. Touche' Ali.

Perhaps the threats that we heard about are making more sense now.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ali has said that his plan was to buy/open a bank in Iraq. All of this may be part of a well laid out plan. He may own a bank right now and may be one of the intermediaries between the end user and CBI. What a great place to be with all of the Iraq bankers and Dr.Shabibi. That's where the deals are done.

The major banks will more than likely not be dealing with an exotic currency, such as IQD, and anyone who will would charge a high fee, not to mention what CBI will be charging. Ali has positioned himself well.

I don't think Ali needs attention...he wants wealth and status. Touche' Ali.

Perhaps the threats that we heard about are making more sense now.

Gotta disagree with you on this one Carrello.This is nothing short of a brilliant marketing strategy by Ali aimed at the ignorant and ill informed.I have bought a very large quantity from him as well as alot from people that have been taken by the lop articles and decided to get out.I also recieved the email from Ali and it basically states"Buy from me or I won't deal with you when it pops" and goes on to try to impress me by all the name dropping.Intimidation tactic is all it is.

You are right about one thing....All Ali wants is wealth and status...just like most businessmen.

WHEN this RV does occur the IQD will no longer be an "exotic currency".It will be the national currency of Iraq traded on the international market and at that point there will be plenty of outlets vying for our business.If Ali won't accept ALL my Dinar simply because I didn't purchase it all from HIM then so be it.I will probably use HSBC anyway as they are available in Canada.Not to mention they own 70.1% Of Dar Essalaam Investment Bank which has 14 branches in Iraq and is listed on the Iraqi Stock Exchange.I won't be intimidated into using Ali or anybody else who puts restrictions on what I can cash in with them.

His email was arrogant and I don't believe for one minute he is concerned about me or my investment.

JMO.

Cheers,

Sparky.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

good news for sure { texas gran } ;) not so much on the ali position -- but more so , on the whole there is going too be a big meeting and the name of those attending is a BBIG show for sure ----- bring on the super great news now ,,, :)

I have never seen Ali say that he only buys DT dinar from his previous customers. Is that new? That more than concerns me since I have dinar from DT and SilverGreetings. Is he saying he will not purchase another dealers dinar now or at time of cash in too?

Also, I have not seen him address the articles saying new lower denoms are going to be issued and how he plans to handle that. Thx

As with all of our dinar, he will probably run yours through a de la rue machine to be sure it is authentic, but he will make money on the exchange, no matter where you bought it, and he is a businessman, so he will cash in our dinar no matter who sold them to us.

I went back and read his letter again, and he does say that he only buys from ppl who purchased from him, but I think that refers to the dinar he buys back now, not after the RV.

• Upvote 4

I remember listening to Ali say we were all sniffing glue if we thought this would rV at anything above a penny and years from now. This guy has issues, first his family is kidnapped and threatened. Then he is opening a bank in Iraq which we have never had any proof from him. Then he closes up. Then he returns and does calls that sound like a crazy man. Now he is meeting with all the top Iraq officials and he's got our backs. No thanks

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I will be providing these bankers and government officials with the critical information they need to make decisions about the future of the Dinar.

That right there says it all. Completely deluded and full of one's self in that statement. What critical information could he have for them that they would actually listen to and use? Sorry Granny, I am not ripping on you at all. I appreciate the sharing of email, and the information at the link for said conference seems legit. It is good to see that they are actually going to discuss something financially, however Ali or whomever wrote this email is off their rocker if they think anything they have to "share" with Shabs or the other RV Crew members is going to make a difference, let alone get heard. What an arrogant deuce.

• Upvote 5

Key areas for discussion will include:

What opportunities are available for investment in banking and financial services in Iraq?

Recently the Iraq government introduced many new financial reforms; how will these affect international investment in Iraq?

What are the challenges and the priority areas of reform moving forward?

How should Iraq respond to the global financial crisis?

What role should Iraq’s banks play in the country’s regeneration and redevelopment?

How should the operations of Iraq’s state-owned banks be improved and developed?

What needs to be done to encourage the development and growth of private banks?

What obstacles are impeding business and consumer access to finance?

How should large-scale infrastructure projects be financed?

How banking and supervisory regulation should be improved?

What reforms are needed to capital markets and the growth of the Iraq Stock Exchange?

What steps are required to modernize and upgrade the Iraqi insurance sector?

Topic line 4 i like!!! An rv would help, not a lop!!!

Thanks for the post TG. If anyone has any questions on Dinar Trades proceedures they are really great answering the phone and giving what info they have available. I believe they were the first in dinar sales and with them being able to sponser a large event like this just shows that they do have clout with Iraq. It is very interesting that Iraq would want any information from him. They can get a better idea how many speculators are out there holding dinar. That might be a deciding factor how they progress and how high the rate should be initially. I think they want to get us weeded out at the lowest expense to them. Whatever the case I hope we are at the end.

• Upvote 2

I completely agree with you. Also, I have trouble getting excited over anything Ali says, as he has continually said the RV would be lucky to come in over a few cents. Now, that's a good way to get people to buy more dinar, don't you think?

With that said, thanks...TG.

I'm with you Alexyn, I don't trust this guy either, I have never bought anything from him but something doesn't sit right with me, and I don't feel this way too often, I don't get exited either when something comes from him.

• Upvote 2

Thanks granny. This is groundbreaking news, for sure. Finally, some action. Ive been waiting on iraq to finally take atleast a baby step forward to changing their financial situation. Hopefully they actually make some changes, because so far, nothing. All talk.

Edited by Realdinar

That right there says it all. Completely deluded and full of one's self in that statement. What critical information could he have for them that they would actually listen to and use? Sorry Granny, I am not ripping on you at all. I appreciate the sharing of email, and the information at the link for said conference seems legit. It is good to see that they are actually going to discuss something financially, however Ali or whomever wrote this email is off their rocker if they think anything they have to "share" with Shabs or the other RV Crew members is going to make a difference, let alone get heard. What an arrogant deuce.

I totally agree with you. this seems to be a publicity stunt to create excitement. because the cbi or the goi need nothing from ali. i think ali will be at their event. but, in no way shape or form is the cbi or the goi meeting secretly behind closed doors to discuss anything rv related. to me, totally unbelievable. but definitely one heck of a way to create excitement in a dulling market.

• Upvote 7

Thanks Granny for sharing the email you recieved. While there are many views stated here that range from excitement to disbelief, all are plausible. I do know that being a sponsor of an event DOES provide one with the inside track to the featured guests. To what extent is anyones guess, but hey does anyone really know Ali and the scope of his contacts? As always its just information,take of it what you will. Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not to rain on everyone's parade, BUT.... Doesn't it seem that Ali was desperate for attention and was making his involvement a bit inflated? A sponsor doesn't mean he dictates the meeting and Shabs is there to listen to him. Thats a bit of a stretch. JMHO

Agreed! Just another gathering in a sea of meetings and conferences. But still nice to dream that this has real significance. If he has that much clout, why doesn't "A" just step in and pull the trigger now? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Gotta disagree with you on this one Carrello.This is nothing short of a brilliant marketing strategy by Ali aimed at the ignorant and ill informed.I have bought a very large quantity from him as well as alot from people that have been taken by the lop articles and decided to get out.I also recieved the email from Ali and it basically states"Buy from me or I won't deal with you when it pops" and goes on to try to impress me by all the name dropping.Intimidation tactic is all it is.

You are right about one thing....All Ali wants is wealth and status...just like most businessmen.

WHEN this RV does occur the IQD will no longer be an "exotic currency".It will be the national currency of Iraq traded on the international market and at that point there will be plenty of outlets vying for our business.If Ali won't accept ALL my Dinar simply because I didn't purchase it all from HIM then so be it.I will probably use HSBC anyway as they are available in Canada.Not to mention they own 70.1% Of Dar Essalaam Investment Bank which has 14 branches in Iraq and is listed on the Iraqi Stock Exchange.I won't be intimidated into using Ali or anybody else who puts restrictions on what I can cash in with them.

His email was arrogant and I don't believe for one minute he is concerned about me or my investment.

JMO.

Cheers,

Sparky.

Sparky, the details are interesting, but I am not going to get wrapped up in Ali's story, but what the big picture means for us. I don't care at the moment where exactly I am going to exchange my dinar, but that this story indicates that there will be an exchange.

I am going to stay away from the trees so that the forest is in full view. B)

Thanks Granny for sharing the email you recieved. While there are many views stated here that range from excitement to disbelief, all are plausible. I do know that being a sponsor of an event DOES provide one with the inside track to the featured guests. To what extent is anyones guess, but hey does anyone really know Ali and the scope of his contacts? As always its just information,take of it what you will. Peace

Hi caz, I just don't believe that a dinar pumper (not my opinion or yours) would be allowed to participate, even as a sponsor, at an event that includes Iraq's financial minds.The CBI just got rid of 190 "banks" in Iraq because they were just currency exchangers and were not regulated for banking laws. It seems Shabibi is getting a little picky. An American company that sells dinar is involved with this conference because they are dinar sellers? I don't think so. JMHO.

This topic should get a lot of discussion with many opinions, and should go on for days. B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sparky, the details are interesting, but I am not going to get wrapped up in Ali's story, but what the big picture means for us. I don't care at the moment where exactly I am going to exchange my dinar, but that this story indicates that there will be an exchange.

I am going to stay away from the trees so that the forest is in full view. cool.gif

Hi caz, I just don't believe that a dinar pumper (not my opinion or yours) would be allowed to participate, even as a sponsor, at an event that includes Iraq's financial minds.The CBI just got rid of 190 "banks" in Iraq because they were just currency exchangers and were not regulated for banking laws. It seems Shabibi is getting a little picky. An American company that sells dinar is involved with this conference because they are dinar sellers? I don't think so. JMHO.

This topic should get a lot of discussion with many opinions, and should go on for days. cool.gif

Yes mam I could'nt agree more. With the other sponsers listed,my guess Ali is a little better connected than most think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post Granny, as usual you are awesome!

That being said, I can't find a glass of water big enough to swallow this pill..... I hope it's true, but my jaded heart say's otherwise

Your jaded heart ain't no fool.

Now, that's a good way to get people to buy more dinar, don't you think?

End Quote

Hmmm... Well... Yeah.

• Upvote 3

Thanks TG

I found this on Yahoo news today also.

I put in news as I dont go to the Rumor section often.

Sorry for double post but looks like the media picked this up or DT is paying for this article out this morning

http://news.yahoo.com/dinar-trade-sponsors-international-conference-banking-financial-services-124105999.html

I researched PRWEB and its services. You can write an article and they will post it in yahoo, bing, google and so forth. So the story is not being carried by a news source per say, but more classified as an advertisement or announcement.

Didn't buy my dinar from Ali, as he went out of business right before or soon after we got into the dinar. However I find it strange he would only buy from Dinar Trade holders, it seems to me he makes a bigger profit opening his doors to everyone that holds dinar in their hands. However if he is indeed making moves to do this and will have personal contact with Shabs our RV may be close. We will see.

Ali reminds me of a young boy, trying to get a young girl out of her clothes. Once he gets what he wants. He's gone. Until he wants more......Just sayin' Ali is a Pumper.

Let's At Least Get Him To Buy Us Dinner First .....

:D:D:D

Wuzzup Rocketman ! ;)

• Upvote 3