Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots leaving the ground

IHS

These boots are leaving the ground and headed home to see mama. To Baghdad today then on to Dubai then 16hrs to home. Pray for a safe trip and make this RV happen while I'm in the air. See ya after touchdown!!!

IHS,

I have already started praying for your safe return. Your wonderful wife was in chat this evening talking about how much she missed you. I just thought it was a wonderful thing that you get to come home.

I cannot thank you enough for your service to this great country and wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

ToddS

May the wind be at your back and the angels guide your flight safely home to your family. Each day you serve you sacrifice time away from your family that you can never get back. Though I can not give you back that time, memories etc, I can say thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing so.

Thanks ToddS for your kind words and your prayers. I had wondered who ghost was last night!

This site has truly given us encouragement and blessings along this strange but exciting path that God is taking us. May we always remember that it is all about Him, the money while necessary in this life, is secondary in all of this.

Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers for my hubby! And remember, we're almost there folks! Hang on.....

Blessings to all,

Peggy

These boots are leaving the ground and headed home to see mama. To Baghdad today then on to Dubai then 16hrs to home. Pray for a safe trip and make this RV happen while I'm in the air. See ya after touchdown!!!

From A Korea war Vet Thanks... God Bless.

Well, because of your prayers I have finally made it home. Another long and rough trip made easier because of your wonderful caring spirits. Thanks go out to everyone of you who thought and prayed for me during my trip. It was SOOO GOOD TO SEE MAMA STANDING THERE. Its so wonderful to hear those customs agents say "welcome home". Even on a bad day, this country is still one of the best places in the world to live and most folks all over the world would give anything to be here. Eventhough I know all is not right here we can't forget there are people in service for us all over the world paying the ultimate price to keep us free. They stand in the gap every minute of every hour of every day for us. We can't let them down and we HAVE TO vote out the ones that would destroy that freedom........ Going to sleep now and GO RI/RV..........