Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV over $1.00

JayLee202

Thanks JayLee,

That falls within the realm of what I am hearing from some unnamed Iraq sources I am in contact with as well. They are very well aware that to De-dollarize, it needs to come out at least over one buck for it to happen, according to them. Rich

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

They stated that would be like trading a BMW for a Kia and hoping some day the Kia would kick butt.

End Quote

A buddy of mine just bought a Kia ( Sportage) and it's the only brand here in Europe I believe which offers a 7 year warranty without need of paying for warranty time add-ons.

Well, excluding Rolls Royce and such obviously......

Shoot, I'll take 50 cents if they would do it right now.

I could kill for a 50 cent rate.... J/K..... I'd be ecstatic with a 5 cent rate. Anything more than that would be perfect bliss....

I'll take anything over a penny. That's tens times your investment. And don't mean 10%. If you invested $5000 you now have $50,000. Go RV

Agreed......You are a wise Man, my Friend.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Hello Dinarians, I did get in contact with the two Iraqi citizens I'm in contact with over the weekend and they shared with me that a RV under $1.00 will not remove the USD off the streets. They stated that would be like trading a BMW for a Kia and hoping some day the Kia would kick butt. They also agree with me and I heard Adam mention this as well which is do not expect anything to happen during the month of Ramadan as that is a sacred holiday for the islamic world. Dr. Shabibi and the CBI knows this will not remove the USD and they are committed to the people of Iraq first. I was not given a rate by either of them but based on further conversations I've had with them which I promised not to share at this time, I give my own speculation of a rate range from $1.13 to $2.47 out the gate. I could be wrong just like everyone else have been but I'm sticking to my speculation and I will not change my story unless I give the dinarian community a reason why. God Bless!!

Are your contacts cab drivers??

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Thanks JayLee,

That falls within the realm of what I am hearing from some unnamed Iraq sources I am in contact with as well. They are very well aware that to De-dollarize, it needs to come out at least over one buck for it to happen, according to them. Rich

That is good news Indeed.I wonder if they are well aware on our side that to De-dinar it needs to come out at least one buck :confused: anything less for me and I will be redoing my wallpaper :lol:

• Upvote 2

That is good news Indeed.I wonder if they are well aware on our side that to De-dinar it needs to come out at least one buck :confused: anything less for me and I will be redoing my wallpaper :lol:

:lol: or toilet paper. No seriously, I was fortunate enough to be put into contact with someone over there by a mutual friend, and we communicate back and forth, he has no serious intel, other than what he is able to say is going on with the political situation, and he speaks, mainly emails pretty descent English, but I wish he knew when it would happen, and for how many USD's but he is just an average guy, but what I like about him is that he thinks that the Iraqi pride will want to improve the dinar to where it was before it was devalued.

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

sounds very good jay lee --- in the lines of the 1.13 too 2.oo but for this too start out ,, the 1.13 area too get the dollar off streets and the larger notes back too the c.b.i. ;) we will see some news in september ,, and at the end of september in my area will see a snow fall :o anyone in the ohio valley ??? be ready here it comes ,,,,,,

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 2

Are your contacts cab drivers??

Not sure that was a sincere question.

Based on what JayLee has brought to us in the past, I would take it as an accurate portrayal of the "man-on-the-street" view.

And yes, it would have to come out at least equal to the USD to even begin to sway the public to depend on the Dinar over the Dollar.

What concerns me, and others is how this 1:1 parity with the USD is born.

• Upvote 3

Hello Dinarians, I did get in contact with the two Iraqi citizens I'm in contact with over the weekend and they shared with me that a RV under $1.00 will not remove the USD off the streets. They stated that would be like trading a BMW for a Kia and hoping some day the Kia would kick butt. They also agree with me and I heard Adam mention this as well which is do not expect anything to happen during the month of Ramadan as that is a sacred holiday for the islamic world. Dr. Shabibi and the CBI knows this will not remove the USD and they are committed to the people of Iraq first. I was not given a rate by either of them but based on further conversations I've had with them which I promised not to share at this time, I give my own speculation of a rate range from $1.13 to $2.47 out the gate. I could be wrong just like everyone else have been but I'm sticking to my speculation and I will not change my story unless I give the dinarian community a reason why. God Bless!!

THE RATE IS NOT THE ISSUE

The issue is whether it's an RV or an RD

Yes sure its going to be over a $1.00 but if it's an RD first then you loose.

Granted in time it may well climb back to its old high of 3.22 but that might take years but it sure as hell isn't going to RV straight to 1IQD = $3.22US, like 2.47 right out the gate, yeh right, in your dreams

Common sense says it'll RD 1000 old 1 new IQD and that will then have a new rate set at $1.00 plus then slowly the currency will join the internation rates as values it can support.

Yeh I know this kind logic pisses a few people off but ask your self why would they just give it away if they dont need to and thay just dont need to.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3