Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If YOU Were President....

thatoneguy

I would shut down numerous programs, and committees as to try to bring down the budget. THEN I WOULD LEGALIZE WEED FEDERALLY. I would go to every tavern I could to listen to what folks have to say. Sometimes I hear the best ideas that seem plausible listening to the oldsters. I would keep Americas nose where it belongs. We have enough domestic problems to keep us busy right here at home. I'll keep this short, but you know where my heart lies I think. :)

• Upvote 3

Shut down the Depart of Energy, the Department of Education, The EPA, the DHS etc..... Veto any bill that has pork (even if I like the bill).... Bring all troops home and place them along our own borders.... IMMEDIATELY DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS.... PRESSURE CONGRESS HOURLY TO PASS A BALANCED BUDGET AMENDMENT!!!! Institute a flat tax system and cut the IRS by 90%.... POOF!!!! America FIXED!!!!! VOTE FOR STONE!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

I would shut down numerous programs, and committees as to try to bring down the budget. THEN I WOULD LEGALIZE WEED FEDERALLY. I would go to every tavern I could to listen to what folks have to say. Sometimes I hear the best ideas that seem plausible listening to the oldsters. I would keep Americas nose where it belongs. We have enough domestic problems to keep us busy right here at home. I'll keep this short, but you know where my heart lies I think. :)

Go Green. :D

• Upvote 1

I would:

Close the borders! It is a felony to tresspass on American soil, enforce it.

Give illegals 6 months to get legal, if not they will face law enforcement.

If two illegals have a child here in the US, that does not automaticlly give the child citizenship. Two felonies does not equal a positive.

Cut out the billions spent on other counties.

Bring back our Space program, whe have trillions invested in the space station, why walk away from it.

To give our country a shot in the arm, give investor a tax break for the next 24 months. If investors are spending money then money is moving. Right now investors are holding there money because they dont have the tax breaks in there investment.

Put pressure on States to make tougher prisons, prisons should not be a resort. Make death row a limit of 24 months from your trial, if your attorny cant get you off in that time frame then time runs out.

Raise SS. It takes $65K a year to keep a person on death row. So if the gov knows what it takes to stay alive, then why pay some one less and hope they can make it.

Get rid of the NAACP, National ***** College funds, etc, I consider these as racist organizations.

Well this was a start.

• Upvote 8

Shut down the Depart of Energy, the Department of Education, The EPA, the DHS etc..... Veto any bill that has pork (even if I like the bill).... Bring all troops home and place them along our own borders.... IMMEDIATELY DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS.... PRESSURE CONGRESS HOURLY TO PASS A BALANCED BUDGET AMENDMENT!!!! Institute a flat tax system and cut the IRS by 90%.... POOF!!!! America FIXED!!!!! VOTE FOR STONE!!!!!!

Stone . Along with all that if you immeditly kill everyone on death row in every state. I will vote for ya.

I would:

Close the borders! It is a felony to tresspass on American soil, enforce it.

Give illegals 6 months to get legal, if not they will face law enforcement.

If two illegals have a child here in the US, that does not automaticlly give the child citizenship. Two felonies does not equal a positive.

Cut out the billions spent on other counties.

Bring back our Space program, whe have trillions invested in the space station, why walk away from it.

To give our country a shot in the arm, give investor a tax break for the next 24 months. If investors are spending money then money is moving. Right now investors are holding there money because they dont have the tax breaks in there investment.

Put pressure on States to make tougher prisons, prisons should not be a resort. Make death row a limit of 24 months from your trial, if your attorny cant get you off in that time frame then time runs out.

Raise SS. It takes $65K a year to keep a person on death row. So if the gov knows what it takes to stay alive, then why pay some one less and hope they can make it.

Get rid of the NAACP, National ***** College funds, etc, I consider these as racist organizations.

Well this was a start.

I am with you... and put housewives there...we can clean the house lol lol

Redwizard. Wow I'm with you that is a nice start, but like everything else we do have to start somewhere. I agree with Nadita in putting in housewives cause I know plenty that really can clean house. :twothumbs: