Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI agrees to add the code Turkmen in new currency

CBI agrees to add the code Turkmen in the new currency

« on: Today at 01:29:39 PM »QuoteCBI agrees to add the code Turkmen in the new currency

02/08/2012 17:13

Baghdad, August 2 (Rn) - The nickname of the Iraqi Central to add the code on one of the Turkmen banknotes will be issued new next year.

This came during a meeting between the Parliamentary Finance Committee and officials of the Central Bank on the removal of three zeros from the Iraqi currency and the issuance of a new Iraqi currency over the next year, according to the announcement by the Parliamentary Finance Committee.

A member of the Committee Deputy Auzmn Hassan, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the approval of Board of Directors of Central Bank of Iraq was based on the proposal and in consultation with the Turkmen intellectuals and historians."

Auzmn and that "the Turkmen intellectuals and historians have agreed to put a picture and the blue dome of the existing Castle in Kirkuk, Iraq's new currency to be issued next year."

Kirkuk Castle, located where there are many archaeological sites, including the blue dome in the center of the city of Kirkuk.

The Finance Committee representative has confirmed (Rn) last July that the process of replacing the currency and delete zeros of which will be gradually beginning next year, noting that the process takes two to three years, noting that the budget next year 2013 will be the new currency after deleting three zeros of the current currency.

Considered as the reluctance of traders and companies from trading in Iraqi currency behind the adoption of the Central Bank of the project to delete the zeros.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aknews.com%2Far%2Faknews%2F2%2F247126%2F

• Upvote 1

« on: Today at 01:29:39 PM »QuoteCBI agrees to add the code Turkmen in the new currency

Baghdad, August 2 (Rn) - The nickname of the Iraqi Central to add the code on one of the Turkmen banknotes will be issued new next year.

This came during a meeting between the Parliamentary Finance Committee and officials of the Central Bank on the removal of three zeros from the Iraqi currency and the issuance of a new Iraqi currency over the next year, according to the announcement by the Parliamentary Finance Committee.

A member of the Committee Deputy Auzmn Hassan, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the approval of Board of Directors of Central Bank of Iraq was based on the proposal and in consultation with the Turkmen intellectuals and historians."

Auzmn and that "the Turkmen intellectuals and historians have agreed to put a picture and the blue dome of the existing Castle in Kirkuk, Iraq's new currency to be issued next year."

Kirkuk Castle, located where there are many archaeological sites, including the blue dome in the center of the city of Kirkuk.

The Finance Committee representative has confirmed (Rn) last July that the process of replacing the currency and delete zeros of which will be gradually beginning next year, noting that the process takes two to three years, noting that the budget next year 2013 will be the new currency after deleting three zeros of the current currency.

Considered as the reluctance of traders and companies from trading in Iraqi currency behind the adoption of the Central Bank of the project to delete the zeros.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aknews.com%2Far%2Faknews%2F2%2F247126%2F

So sorry I have gone for 3 weeks without any communication capibilities and it was awesome! Now I come back to this! Lets see

1 - delete three 0's

2 - new currency

3 - after 2013 budget / or January

4 - Pressure to get the new currency out and to delete

5 - Oh yes we are on vacation again in Iraq

I have not watched Days of our Lives since college and I bet you a plug nickle that if I would watch it today I could catch up in 15 min. Its good to be home!

The Dude Abides...

So sorry I have gone for 3 weeks without any communication capibilities and it was awesome! Now I come back to this! Lets see

1 - delete three 0's

2 - new currency

3 - after 2013 budget / or January

4 - Pressure to get the new currency out and to delete

5 - Oh yes we are on vacation again in Iraq

I have not watched Days of our Lives since college and I bet you a plug nickle that if I would watch it today I could catch up in 15 min. Its good to be home!

The Dude Abides...

Notice; "considered as the reluctance of traders and companies from trading in Iraqi currency behind the adoption of the central bank of the project to delete the zeros." The propoganda Iraq has used has backfired as Investors have resisted entering Iraq. Iraq outsmarted itself and now has to do something positive with it's currency value...IMO

• Upvote 2

Notice; "considered as the reluctance of traders and companies from trading in Iraqi currency behind the adoption of the central bank of the project to delete the zeros." The propoganda Iraq has used has backfired as Investors have resisted entering Iraq. Iraq outsmarted itself and now has to do something positive with it's currency value...IMO

Good call.....but it's not just your "IMO"....cause it's right there in black & white ;)....they'll need to adress it or else :angry:

Edited by GotSix
  • Upvote 1