Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Adam

nerd

Good grief Adam. YOU INVITE comment from folks that disagree with your chat by saying

"When they change the value of the currency, they will do so because it will BENEFIT them". (Have at it, l0psters and other-website-owners-who-love-to-pick-apart-my-chats

So I do so with complete respect and civility. I get nothing but abuse and insults without any substantive counter to the points I raised and then you restrict my ability to post in other forums? Had YOU not INVITED comment I would not have said a word in the chat forum. If you don't want comments from those with opposing view then DON"T ASK FOR THEM. What about all the folks that did nothing but hurl insults?

"For the sake of argument" was exactly what I was starting to think your purpose here is, and I think you've proven that you are only here to shove "lop" down people's throats. You can now post in the LOPster Tank only.

So you're telling me that you have never heard the common debate phrase "for the sake of argument" where one temporally adopts a position they do not agree with to go on to a further point? "shove lop down people's throat"? How does offering reasoned arguments do that? I thought the purpose of this site was civil discussion of the dinar. Now it looks like it is instead only to pump the RV myth.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

you should consider yourself lucky....at least he put you in tha tank....im going to say majority of the other websites would of just banned you....

Perhaps so, my upset is largely due to the "setup" nature of it all. Adam claims to be open to debate, but it looks like (don't know if it is or not) that he is just more subtle about pumping.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

Hey there buddy! You need to relax today. You have been trying to stir up an argument all afternoon. Give it a rest. Just trying to help before you get booted off this site.

Thanks for the thought. When Adam said "have at it" was that code for "if you do so you get restricted to the LOPtank?" How was i supposed to have known that?
  • Upvote 2

Having seen what is going on I thought I might chime in for a second on this.While I am not Adam this is my take.Let's just say you have a point, not saying you do , and not saying you don't..there is a thing called being tactful in your approach to how you handle the situation..On one side there is the Immature side, in which you post your griefs in an open forum for all to see ( and apparently comment on as I am doing now) and then there is the mature way to handle things and leave a message you wish to speak to Adam about a concern of yours, then address it privately.The latter would show you are upset and wanting to have your side heard , yet not disrupt the forum and would probably produce a more favorable outcome..The bottom line is no one knows what the outcome of this is going to be, soo why launch criticisms of the person who provides this forum for us to be able to speculate and learn from each other on? It's kind of like biting the hand that feeds don't you think? I've seen Adam actually take a good approach to the whole Dinar ordeal in comparison to other places, and he seems to be mild tempered and understanding in areas others wouldn't.In other responses people are right in that you would have already been banned for such disruption.Take a chill pill and be thankful for such a venue where many are a bit more understanding. :twocents:

• Upvote 8

Nerd the problem is that fact that you have been banned which pretty mucch you have admitted and then decide to sign up again under a different screen name is telling and its very obvious so why couldnt you get the hint the first time? if you are so compelled to debate the elusive lop vs rv theory and believe we are al being scammed thats fine and thats certainly your right to think that but as you know this is a much more pro rv forum then lopster forum whether your trying to gain knowledge or for some other reason you are well aware of where people stand so yes i do believe you belong here and Adam has made the section just for members like you. Your lucky he even has this here or where would you be? Heres a thought like i said to another member here why not start your own site? Is there a hidden agenda here? also i must point out the fact that if you are so knowledgable and as you said you dont hold dinar yourself any longer whats to debate? your mind is already made up. The fact members get banned and become bitter just to come back with a vengence of some sort kinda makes you seem a little desperate. Im sure their are other forums to talk amongst like minded people like yourself so why pick this one?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

So I do so with complete respect and civility. I get nothing but abuse and insults without any substantive counter to the points I raised and then you restrict my ability to post in other forums? Had YOU not INVITED comment I would not have said a word in the chat forum. If you don't want comments from those with opposing view then DON"T ASK FOR THEM. What about all the folks that did nothing but hurl insults?

Something else you might not understand is, that when Adam is in Chat and answering questions, NO ONE interrupts or they get kicked from the Chat. You are more than welcome to comment on what he said in this Forum, but not during Chat. Its counter-productive, for him to answer member's questions and then have someone commenting on his answers during chat.

Oops nevermind... :lol:

-

• Upvote 2

You joined two days ago and already talking crap about the owner of the site. Sit back and learn, which means you may not want to talk, you dont have to be here, you are more than welcome to join another site. Matter of fact it will probably make you happier if you werent here.

• Upvote 3

You joined two days ago and already talking crap about the owner of the site. Sit back and learn, which means you may not want to talk, you dont have to be here, you are more than welcome to join another site. Matter of fact it will probably make you happier if you werent here.

Well you tell me Red, what should I think when the owner of the site INVITES opposing comments on his chat (after it is all over of course), and then when I do so without any name calling or insults and thank him for doing so, then I get insults heaped on me and the very person that invites me to comment then restricts me to the LOP forum. while those that were insulting go unscathed. Sure its Adam's site and he can do as he pleases, but that doesn't make it logical or reasonable. So what if I only joined two days ago, that doesn't mean I don't know a lot about the dinar.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well you tell me Red, what should I think when the owner of the site INVITES opposing comments on his chat (after it is all over of course), and then when I do so without any name calling or insults and thank him for doing so, then I get insults heaped on me and the very person that invites me to comment then restricts me to the LOP forum. while those that were insulting go unscathed. Sure its Adam's site and he can do as he pleases, but that doesn't make it logical or reasonable. So what if I only joined two days ago, that doesn't mean I don't know a lot about the dinar.

Then bring facts to the table. Provide links to back it up. Name calling shouldnt happen to anyone. But dont be thinned skin, move on. I sure wouldnt atttack Adam, I will go out on a limb and say he knows more about this crazy ride than 99% of the dinar holders. If you want to argue your postion on LOP, do it in the LOP section, bring facts and links to back up your post. If you read something you dont care about or dont agree with, move on, simple. Nearly everything here is some ones opinion, really doesnt mean much to everyone but to many it may mean something.

• Upvote 2

Hmmm... Well he's now allowed to ONLY do that here as he got confined to the LOP section.

He is about to get some more friends in here to talk to!!

If people would learn not to POUND their points in EVERY POST THEY MAKE they would be allowed to play with others!

umbertino, you have been here a long time and know that I try to be understanding with everyone, but the LOP POUNDING in every thread is even getting to me and I am tired of it!

It has been said a 1000 times so I am going to make it 1001, if you don't believe in this investment you need to get out of it!

If you think it has a chance to make us money, STOP pounding LOP and discuss discuss discuss different ideas. Keepm is not liked by many but I think he is best at getting his point across without demanding LOP LOP LOP.

Lighten up people!

• Upvote 9

He is about to get some more friends in here to talk to!!

If people would learn not to POUND their points in EVERY POST THEY MAKE they would be allowed to play with others!

umbertino, you have been here a long time and know that I try to be understanding with everyone, but the LOP POUNDING in every thread is even getting to me and I am tired of it!

It has been said a 1000 times so I am going to make it 1001, if you don't believe in this investment you need to get out of it!

If you think it has a chance to make us money, STOP pounding LOP and discuss discuss discuss different ideas. Keepm is not liked by many but I think he is best at getting his point across without demanding LOP LOP LOP.

Lighten up people!

:twothumbs: +1 :peace:

• Upvote 2

lol, it's been nice knowing you.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

What value is this post?

The mods just make mention of playing nice and you throw this junk? Pat yourself on the back.

What irks me is the same bunch of trolls stalk the LOP section when its the only place many are allowed to post and seems to be a crew of regulars who come in to the LOP section and cause trouble and it aint the Lopsters!!!!

Appropriate moderation would be stopping the people who intentionally try to trash this one section and ruin any logical debate.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

What value is this post?

The mods just make mention of playing nice and you throw this junk? Pat yourself on the back.

What irks me is the same bunch of trolls stalk the LOP section when its the only place many are allowed to post and seems to be a crew of regulars who come in to the LOP section and cause trouble and it aint the Lopsters!!!!

Appropriate moderation would be stopping the people who intentionally try to trash this one section and ruin any logical debate.

Agreed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What value is this post?

lol, I'm sorry if you were offended by me stating the obvious outcome of this thread. I'm sure even you can see what is going to transpire once the owner of this forum this sees the thread starters post. That's what happens you call out someone in such a hostile manner, especially the forum owner.

What value is this post?

These are the people in my opinion who know deep down that their argument is flawed and they know the "lopsters" are correct. It burns at them and instead of facing reality they play nany nany boo boo. This is why there is no real discussion from them and they refuse to join the debate. They know they could never win against the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

These are the people in my opinion who know deep down that their argument is flawed and they know the "lopsters" are correct. It burns at them and instead of facing reality they play nany nany boo boo. This is why there is no real discussion from them and they refuse to join the debate. They know they could never win against the truth.

Wow, good thing I'm more invested in the ISX than physical currency due to the large chance of an RD. I've said plenty of times, even if I make one penny of of this, I'm happy. I'm very aware that an RD is extremely likely. I just have better things to do than state illogical fallacies in that if someone doesn't agree with the LOP scenario they are either stupid, lack common sense, or believe in fairy tales.

See what happens when you start assuming things about members? You come to false conclusions. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Wow, good thing I'm more invested in the ISX than physical currency due to the large chance of an RD. I've said plenty of times, even if I make one penny of of this, I'm happy. I'm very aware that an RD is extremely likely. I just have better things to do than state illogical fallacies in that if someone doesn't agree with the LOP scenario they are either stupid, lack common sense, or believe in fairy tales.

See what happens when you start assuming things about members? You come to false conclusions. :lol:

I am happy for you that you are invested in the ISX. It's not really relevant but OK. I am also happy you are aware that a RD is likely. Again OK.

Now that you have shown that you are brilliant are you maybe going to join us in dinar discussion or keep stalking the LOP section for some unknown reason?

We have shown you how a huge RV is impossible. We have shown you how Iraq is obviously planning a RD. What have you shown us other than childish meaningless hit and run immaturities in a feabil attempt to make fun of us?

It seems that you are a pretty sharp person so by all means let's have an actual discussion instead of childish attempts to provoke.

I will start. Tell me, what do you think of the new currency coming out soon?