Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rumor?

Qman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard last night from a close friend, that has a friend that knows a guy ,who has a son that knows a guy ,that works in the treasury department that has a friend ,that has a guy he knows in the world bank . That guy says he heard form a source he could not reveil that theres a guy that works in the IMF as a custodian, that claims there was some meeting going on that he could not make out the conversation because it was behind closed doors. But since he had taken one year of lip reading he dicpherd a little ,enough,to think that this sunday it might RV. Just a rumor...haha

I just heard last night from a close friend, that has a friend that knows a guy ,who has a son that knows a guy ,that works in the treasury department that has a friend ,that has a guy he knows in the world bank . That guy says he heard form a source he could not reveil that theres a guy that works in the IMF as a custodian, that claims there was some meeting going on that he could not make out the conversation because it was behind closed doors. But since he had taken one year of lip reading he dicpherd a little ,enough,to think that this sunday it might RV. Just a rumor...haha

Please let me know what statement below you would think is the most true.

A. I have a friend who works for the IMF, the UN, or some other organization that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

B. I just got a call from a friend of mine who works at Chase bank (or any other bank) that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

C. I heard from xxx on another site that said for sure that the RV/RI would happen tomorrow at over3$.

D. I have no idea when the RV/RI will happen or for how much.

Now don’t get the wrong idea I want it to happen tomorrow and for over 3$, but just wanting it to happen does not make it so.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Now if we all did the unrelated link below and passed it on to everyone they know I feel the US would be in much better shape.

http://www.vizu.com/poll-vote.html?n=200634

.................Loco we dont like negative thinking here. Nothing against you. Just saying....Kamm..

.......Tell me Kamm, in saying "we" does that mean you are an authoritative speaker for all here? nothing against you....Just asking,

There is nothing negative about my post, I want what YOU want ie; my every $1.00 investment to become $4516.20 overnite, Is that truly realistic or just blind hope, I won't pretend that their aren't other possibilities to this outcome, I monitor almost every site and news feed on Iraq daily and have for a while, the "what ifs" out there are quite large, I don't bother much with the "rumor mill" because it has little substance as you already know, speculation is not rumor but seems to turn into that because of people that hope only for the best and close their eyes to other possibilities and only want to repeat the good sounding stuff,........ "chance favors the prepared mind" and so I study,watch and listen, ..That being said, those who think that the lop scenario was put to rest three weeks ago should go back and study,..I truly truly hope they don't use it but I won't let wishful thinking make me blind to all else, I don't want this to sound like a "smack back" but if you want to respond to my post, give me an intelligent observation to work with and we will reason it out together, Mongo, this applies to you as well.......thank you for your time.....LOCOMOJO...OUT

Good day all,

With some of the intel I have received thru back channels, favors that have been called, and the news state side 98 percent of the required issue's have been resolved.i.e (The election, the overhaul of the their networks, trade, Ch 7 and part of 8). Ever wonder why the us gov is trying to push health care?..Were are the funds coming from?..What is oil doing on the market?..Why is France, Russia, China and a few other countries pushing for the the removal of classification of Ch7? With the the first payment due to the IMF and WB coming around the corner, Iraq has to have a world recognized and tradeable currency thirty days prior to the first installment, NOW if the intel is right god willing the currency needs to be tradeable by 24 march 2010. With the chatter about a possible RV im prone to believe that there is some truth to the confusion. Here is the flip side.... If they (parliment) ask for an emergency extention, which all UNSC members do not want they could file but there is some uncertainty if they would be allowed. Back to the substance of my point our news has been talking about everything but Iraq as if to put blinders on a horse. ( when the cat's away the mice will play) BASICALLY there is something in the works hopefully it's the rv.

I think we have the same friend, go figure

Here is an email I got this morning.....I haven't seen anything to prove it. My cousin sent it to me. He got it from someone he trusts and is suppose to be in the loop....LOL. Anyways, here it is.

"OUR DAY HAS COME....DINAR Posted on World Bank @3.86, Locals like Wells Fargo 3.22..WE WIN!

Faith is the substance of things ...most can't see. Congratulations...I am so excited for us all.

Pay off your lives, help others, PRAISE GOD.....Honored to Serve..Enriched in So Doing.."

I guess we'll know tomorrow.... :>)