Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Support Chick-fil-A Today Aug.1st

pattyangel

I do not have one of them around here but I would support them because I support the freedom of speech. Obama can come out and say he is in favor of same sex marriages and get a standing ovation from certain groups yet if someone says they support traditional marriage they are suddenly haters. Let us do a simple word study. Homo-phobic.....same-neurotic fear. It is assumed that homo means homosexual and that phobic has now been made to mean not phobic but anyone who does not like something. Hydrophobic does not mean someone who does not like to bathe. If this was the case then ever 6 year old that I have met would be hydrophobic. Just because someone does not agree with homosexuality does not mean that they are fearful of that lifestyle or want to harm or kill anyone. Stop being stupid. In America a person has a right to disagree and not be condemned or punished for that stance.

Thank you Desimo...

The said company made a terrible corporate error. Let's equate the chicken joint to Walmart or McDonalds. I doubt that Walmart or McDoanlds discriminates based on sexuality. They want customers.

I know that many disagree with me regarding the the topic. I think in terms of making money.

The chicken joint has a stigma that is not positive in my area.

I'm not disagreeing, just myTwoCents.gif

Chick-Fil-A does not discriminate based on sexuality....just what his definition of marriage was sent everyone in a tail spin....My wife's cousin is a L E S BI A N and she owns her own CFA Restaurant... she is open about her lifestyle..now does the company heads know of this, I don't know, but she has been an owner for going on ten years now.

When the Company President was asked his beliefs, he answered HIS beliefs...not employees thoughts or what he thinks the customers would want to hear........they are closed on Sundays, like restaurants used to be, now its about the almighty dollar, not values of what some in society believe.....a time when things seemed a lot less ridiculous....remember when you had to eat at home on Sunday, get your gas on Saturday and groceries because nothing was open on Sunday....

This may be a new tactic used by mainstream whoever groups to try and incite outrage and gain recognition, that has fell short, by the way things looked today with all the folks supporting CFA

peace.gif

Edited by littlefeet
  • Upvote 8

I'm not disagreeing, just myTwoCents.gif

Chick-Fil-A does not discriminate based on sexuality....just what his definition of marriage was sent everyone in a tail spin....My wife's cousin is a L E S BI A N and she owns her own CFA Restaurant... she is open about her lifestyle..now does the company heads know of this, I don't know, but she has been an owner for going on ten years now.

When the Company President was asked his beliefs, he answered HIS beliefs...not employees thoughts or what he thinks the customers would want to hear........they are closed on Sundays, like restaurants used to be, now its about the almighty dollar, not values of what some in society believe.....a time when things seemed a lot less ridiculous....remember when you had to eat at home on Sunday, get your gas on Saturday and groceries because nothing was open on Sunday....

This may be a new tactic used by mainstream whoever groups to try and incite outrage and gain recognition, that has fell short, by the way things looked today with all the folks supporting CFA

peace.gif

By the look of the crowds at their doors,it turned out to be great PR ..and they didnt even ask or plan it.!..

..could their PR manager be the big guy upstairs?? lol..!!

• Upvote 1

Close to a 2 hour wait in line at the store in Temecula, Ca. Drive thru was a very long line. Store employees went out to

give the protesters something to drink(Close to 100 today) and they proceeded to attempt to dump the drinks in the trash.

Employees got them back before that could happen.

Fila my chickadee

The problem: We don’t agree on *** marriage and committed *** couples want to have the same rights as committed heterosexuals.

The Solution: We need separation of church and state. The word “MARRIAGE” is the problem. First, let’s keep the word “Marriage” in the Churches. If a church in a particular state will marry you then call it a marriage and all the couples rights that go with that are granted under that state’s laws. My guess is that no true Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or the like church will allow that for *** couples. So, this is a religious decision and NOT a government decision with regard to marriage. *** couples that want the rights (health insurance, tax, right of survival, etc.) of a heterosexual married couple can have those rights if they have a civil union. This is a government decision.

This way, the *** couple will have what they want in regard to benefits of a living human being under a free society however their judgment will be by God and not by man. The word marriage lies in the churches and not in the government.

Read more:

Fila my chickadee

The problem: We don’t agree on *** marriage and committed *** couples want to have the same rights as committed heterosexuals.

The Solution: We need separation of church and state. The word “MARRIAGE” is the problem. First, let’s keep the word “Marriage” in the Churches. If a church in a particular state will marry you then call it a marriage and all the couples rights that go with that are granted under that state’s laws. My guess is that no true Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or the like church will allow that for *** couples. So, this is a religious decision and NOT a government decision with regard to marriage. *** couples that want the rights (health insurance, tax, right of survival, etc.) of a heterosexual married couple can have those rights if they have a civil union. This is a government decision.

This way, the *** couple will have what they want in regard to benefits of a living human being under a free society however their judgment will be by God and not by man. The word marriage lies in the churches and not in the government.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz22MPiNi5r

How about my sister and I having the same rights as committed couples?? Or how about my dog and I having the same rights? Or how about we just keep it like it has always been, Marriage between just a man and woman?

-

• Upvote 7

Chick Fil A made a terrible corporate decision to alienate some their customers. Perhaps they should hire a PR firm to help.

Typical queeer response...They did not make a "response" based on political correctness, and yet the response given was biblical in nature, as is the Chic-Fil-A philosophy they are a Christian organization. They were asked a question and answered it, the politicians tried to make something of it and it backfired. Because Chic-Fil-A was on the right side, people are lining up to show support. So what if they lose a few queers. They garnered more business by being on the right side of the issue. I'd say they couldn't have made a better Corporate decision if they had planned it.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

How about my sister and I having the same rights as committed couples?? Or how about my dog and I having the same rights? Or how about we just keep it like it has always been, Marriage between just a man and woman?

-

WOW!!! Now that is the best thing I have read on this thread!!!

Very NICE, Markinsa, my thoughts exactly!!! :bravo::salute:

marriage.jpg

• Upvote 3

The said company made a terrible corporate error. Let's equate the chicken joint to Walmart or McDonalds. I doubt that Walmart or McDoanlds discriminates based on sexuality. They want customers.

You may want to consider that Mr. Cathy is 91 years old. If you are fortunate enough to live that long you can say anything you damn well want to. JIMHO, of course.

How can anyone twist this:

But the comments of company President Dan Cathy about G A Y marriage to Baptist Press on Monday have ignited a social media wildfire.

"Guilty as charged," Cathy said when asked

about his company's support of the traditional family unit as opposed to

G A Y marriage.

"We are very much supportive of the family -

the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned

business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives.

We give God thanks for that," Cathy is quoted as saying.

Into This:

Let's equate the chicken joint to Walmart or McDonalds. I doubt that Walmart or McDoanlds discriminates based on sexuality.

Oh I know how! You liberals can take any statement and interpret it to mean any misquote that you want in order to promote your cause.There isn't a single statement in that quote that would remotely indicate that

Chick-Fil-A discriminates in any way in their hiring practices nor in their treatment of any of their customers.

• Upvote 5

Chick Fil A made a terrible corporate decision to alienate some their customers. Perhaps they should hire a PR firm to help.

It has been reported that they had their biggest day sales ever. Two stores

in my area ran out of food. When the customers were informed that there was

no more food the all cheered.

I don't know of any PR firm that would get those results. Maybe too much attention

was paid to the owners opinion. If people don't agree with his opinion they do

not have to eat there. I would bet there are far more people in America who

have the same beliefs as Mr. Cathy.

qgoodnews.gif

I know that many disagree with me regarding the the topic. I think in terms of making money.

The chicken joint has a stigma that is not positive in my area.

I read I believe here that other fast food companies have come forward in support of CFA. I don't think CFA discriminates just does'nt support this life style. When i see signs in CFA doorways stating" Gays/Lesbians not welcome" I'll post it here. I have yet to see or hear of any that reported.

• Upvote 2

Sorry about your granddad bamagirl I hope he is alright. The turnout in support of Chic Fil A was awesome around here too. What a great thing this has been! :)

He's good, on his way home now! The whole thing with CFA has been awesome, Christians standing up... I think it's great!!