Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

King Dinar

Butifldrm

we'll never know the truth until after it all happens.

End Quote

Sort of like what happens during wars... The real bad and dirty stuff ( in all wars) usually if at all comes out only a long time after said war is over. ..Decades....

And also about other events besides wars.

Well now nancy I think you'll find that GhostDawg has been here alot longer than you ...... We're all aware the world is full of liars and cheats especially in the dinar world and we'd all just love some concrete documentation but you cant trust the Iraqi media they all follow there own (politically motivated) adgenda's and that seem's to be our only source.

dont get too hung up on what other people say it's all conjecture at this point ..... we'll never know the truth until after it all happens.

Thank you for saying that Machine. Yes, I do agree that some hard copy evidence would be nice too, however, you and I both know that it is near impossible to get that without being re-directed to yet another dinarian site. Yes, you may find some decent news articles out there from semi credible news sources, even then you have to decide what to believe FOR YOURSELF! So, Doc "nancy", no one is going to spoon feed you the information that you so desire. Get out there and find it yourself, as I personally think that the rest of us could do without your doom and gloom attitude about a SPECULATION.

we'll never know the truth until after it all happens.

End Quote

Sort of like what happens during wars... The real bad and dirty stuff ( in all wars) usually if at all comes out only a long time after said war is over. ..Decades....

And also about other events besides wars.

Tino, that is so true. Take Somalia for instance. Way back in 1991-92 most of us never even heard of that country. For the most part we all know about what happened there due to a very well done Hollywood representation of the events that happened when the proverbial shite hit the fan. Years after, I was there after the Black Hawk Down incident(s), I still hear stories of atrocities that would make the meanest and toughest cry. However, ask a common citizen about it, no clue.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for saying that Machine. Yes, I do agree that some hard copy evidence would be nice too, however, you and I both know that it is near impossible to get that without being re-directed to yet another dinarian site. Yes, you may find some decent news articles out there from semi credible news sources, even then you have to decide what to believe FOR YOURSELF! So, Doc "nancy", no one is going to spoon feed you the information that you so desire. Get out there and find it yourself, as I personally think that the rest of us could do without your doom and gloom attitude about a SPECULATION.

That's exactly my point. I've looked and it's not out there. The only place you will find Shabibi stating that the dinar will be a reserve currency is in dinar forums. You won't find a speech transcript, an audio, or a video where he said that. He did say that the dinar is the strongest currency in the region because it's 100% backed, but he never said that it would be the most valuable. You might consider fact finding "doom and gloom" but most investors don't approach investing with such a haphazard attitude when it comes to verification of facts, not if they want to hang onto their money. There are too many crooks out there preying on the lazy and naive.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That's exactly my point. I've looked and it's not out there. The only place you will find Shabibi stating that the dinar will be a reserve currency is in dinar forums. You won't find a speech transcript, an audio, or a video where he said that. He did say that the dinar is the strongest currency in the region because it's 100% backed, but he never said that it would be the most valuable. You might consider fact finding "doom and gloom" but most investors don't approach investing with such a haphazard attitude when it comes to verification of facts, not if they want to hang onto their money. There are too many crooks out there preying on the lazy and naive.

it wasn't Shabibi it was Saleh

Dr. Sinan, one of the major duties for the CBI is to raise the value of the currency and make it a welcomed currency where ever we go with it, and also will the government set a time to sell amount of Iraqi Oil for Iraqi Dinars and remove it all from the outside and make the preparations for the process of changing the currency?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:

As I think that the Iraqi currency amounts is very little out side and its there only in the neighboring countries like Syria, Iran, Turkey, Saudi.. etc, and it went there for a tourism and small trading process only, your question is that when the Iraqi Dinar will be a reserve currency for other countries, and my answer is that Iraq have a lot of goods and his abilities is very strong and if the steps goes right in the future the Iraqi currency will be a reserve currency for other countries.

The producer of the show:

What is the stock of reserves right now?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:

It’s about 58 Billion U.S.D and this is the highest number that Iraq reached through it economical history.

Ok, Dr. Sinan, a currency with three languages, Arabic, Kurdish, and English, is such a thing possible and is there any country have such a currency or may be with more languages? And dose the Iraqi constitution allow this?

Dr. Sinan Al Shebibi:

(The conclusion of what he said is that it’s possible but with shortened the writings and makes the languages refer to the amount of the domination and not a long sentence)

What if you found that the stock is more than 30 Trillion?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:

Thatís mean there will be a problem in the whole of the study and the whole project, and even though we have a lot of way to prevent such a thing from happening and even if it happen we have ways to correct it

End of Translation

http://another site/uncategorized/iraq-to-sell-oil-in-dinars-says-cbi

• Upvote 3

Not only do we not see any documentation that Shabibi said that the dinar will be a reserve currency, but as a well educated economist he knows that it just doesn't work this way. A country does not make its own currency a reserve currency, but its OTHER countries that decide this. Other countries pick a currency on which to base their own and thus want to pick the most stable one they can find. Does it really make sense, no matter what happens in Iraq, that anyone is going to view the Iraqi dinar as more stable and predictable than the dollar, or Euro (even given the Euro zones troubles, they are nothing compared to Iraq that is still having sectarian violence, can't seat its own government, can't even keep the lights on, and has a tiny economy in comparison to the US or the Eurozone).

Thanks Butifldrm. You're right, Saleh said that not Shabibi. Now reading the context you will see that he's not referring to a world reserve currency like the US dollar or the euro, but a currency that is held in foreign currency reserves in the neighboring countries of Syria, Iran, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia where people traveling into Iraq might need to convert it. Saleh was discussing the possibility of other countries outside of the region holdling dinar in their foreign currency reserves as well. Right now there's really no need to since very few people from other countries travel to Iraq. But if things go well that could happen, however they should complete the currency reform if they want that to happen because the current value of $.00086 makes it a hassle to do cash transactions when people go to Iraq. By redenominating that will make things easier for foreigners traveling to Iraq. Nothing in this discussion suggests a revaluation or the dinar becoming a world reserve currency.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Butifldrm. You're right, Saleh said that not Shabibi. Now reading the context you will see that he's not referring to a world reserve currency like the US dollar or the euro, but a currency that is held in foreign currency reserves in the neighboring countries of Syria, Iran, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia where people traveling into Iraq might need to convert it. Saleh was discussing the possibility of other countries outside of the region holdling dinar in their foreign currency reserves as well. Right now there's really no need to since very few people from other countries travel to Iraq. But if things go well that could happen, however they should complete the currency reform if they want that to happen because the current value of $.00086 makes it a hassle to do cash transactions when people go to Iraq. By redenominating that will make things easier for foreigners traveling to Iraq. Nothing in this discussion suggests a revaluation or the dinar becoming a world reserve currency.

Again, that boils down to YOUR opinion of what was said and how you interpreted the piece by Saleh. I have to disagree with you though, as in MY opinion the US is going to do everything in its power to make as much money as possible off of whatever deal they decide to go along with. Reserve currency with the US and other nations besides the ones that you listed or not, they are not going to let the IQD sit like it is for much longer. Way too much money to be made in Iraq, and everyone knows it. Just a matter of getting the Iraqi government updated and out of the stone age and away from barbarian/sectarian tactics.

Doc, no disrespect towards you whatsoever, I just do not agree with you. i agree to disagree sir/ma'am, the "negative Nancy" comment was not meant to offend, sarcasm is just a part of who I am!

• Upvote 2

Again, that boils down to YOUR opinion of what was said and how you interpreted the piece by Saleh. I have to disagree with you though, as in MY opinion the US is going to do everything in its power to make as much money as possible off of whatever deal they decide to go along with. Reserve currency with the US and other nations besides the ones that you listed or not, they are not going to let the IQD sit like it is for much longer. Way too much money to be made in Iraq, and everyone knows it. Just a matter of getting the Iraqi government updated and out of the stone age and away from barbarian/sectarian tactics.

Doc, no disrespect towards you whatsoever, I just do not agree with you. i agree to disagree sir/ma'am, the "negative Nancy" comment was not meant to offend, sarcasm is just a part of who I am!

No offense taken. I wouldn't post here if I was thin skinned.

• Upvote 2

Tino, that is so true. Take Somalia for instance. Way back in 1991-92 most of us never even heard of that country. For the most part we all know about what happened there due to a very well done Hollywood representation of the events that happened when the proverbial shite hit the fan. Years after, I was there after the Black Hawk Down incident(s), I still hear stories of atrocities that would make the meanest and toughest cry. However, ask a common citizen about it, no clue.

You're right of course.... And I can name another Country ( now a group of Countries) which was ex-Yugoslavia.... I read and heard of innominable atrocities committed there which had been apparently unheard of until then....Right in the heart of very cvil ( sigh) Europe.... Some ( not all) of those came out after a few years.

The day before neighbor and neighbor were going along great apperently... The day after neighbor would knock on neighbor's door and shoot him or stab him.... Kill him anyway...

I know that's a simplistic way to put it and there were many different and complex situations going on in different areas of the Country...

Tito at least had been able to keep Country together above all separatist influxes for many years and hadn't bowed to the USSR ( Yugoslavia was the only communist nation to not have Warsaw Pact troops....Along with Albania if I recall correctly)

Edited by umbertino

Not only do we not see any documentation that Shabibi said that the dinar will be a reserve currency, but as a well educated economist he knows that it just doesn't work this way. A country does not make its own currency a reserve currency, but its OTHER countries that decide this. Other countries pick a currency on which to base their own and thus want to pick the most stable one they can find. Does it really make sense, no matter what happens in Iraq, that anyone is going to view the Iraqi dinar as more stable and predictable than the dollar, or Euro (even given the Euro zones troubles, they are nothing compared to Iraq that is still having sectarian violence, can't seat its own government, can't even keep the lights on, and has a tiny economy in comparison to the US or the Eurozone).

No Shabibi did not say it, Saleh did. However Shabibi sitting next to him did not correct Saleh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You lost me when you said all countries would forgive all debts.... :lmao: .hahahahahaha, never gonna happen....at least with China. They hold all the cards, why would they fold now. :shakehead:

Agree. You lost me at "there would be no debt between countries" What a statement to make. This is wishful thinking from people who hate the Fed and global bankers (and I do too believe me, but one country's currency is not going to change all that.) The delay in the RV is simply they aren't ready yet.

Great post and I like your thinking.

The EURO folks have sworn black and blue that they will "Do whatever it takes to save the Euro".

Again, just like the USA runaway spending....Europe is doing the same by these bailouts.

So when the reset occurs and currency values are based on assets...wow....a nice time to have some prec metals yes?

Is that why china has been buying gold literally by the truckload? I guess so.

Anyway...my 2cents worth and a really good positive thread thank you.

Elmo.

• Upvote 1

I know a street performer who regularly walks home with £600 ($940) in loose change on a good day !!

I know a street performer..an older gent...who plays a tin whistle. He waits outside of theatres where they do musical shows like Cats or Wicked or Sound Of Music.....and as soon as the audience starts to pour out of the front doors, this gent starts playing one tune that's related to the show.

He was there when we went to see Wicked.. A great show, by the way, if you're a conspiracy theorist......anyway....he started playing Somewhere Over The Rainbow......and waves of people walked past him...including us...and coz we were all emotionally charged from the show...and that song took us all back to the original Wizard Of Oz story....we ALL put money in this guys hat.

The show played for 10 weeks...I reckon he made hundreds of dollars a night from just playing ONE LOUSY SONG!!!!!

How brilliant?!!! I know I know...it's off topic...but for anyone out there who might be struggling financially........here's an idea you might like to try.....

Learn to play ONE song on a tin whistle and do what this guy did....... I call it....thinking outside the box.

Have your best day EVER!!!

Global Reset = Theory, Opinion.

Yup !

May/Walsh beat the Aussies.

May's rear end looks bigger too ?

mmkw.jpg

WalshKerriandMistyMay-Treanor.jpg:cigar:

I don't care who wins or loses...I just care that they get to play...I am a strong supporter of women's beach volleyball. :P

• Upvote 1