Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

King Dinar

Butifldrm

i know this sounds a little conspiracy theory type stuff but these have been my thoughts of thinking for months now. Much bigger on a global scale now and makes perfect sense. Folks i believe we are moving into different times and the market will be hugely shocked by this but eventually will have to get over it and move on, theres really no other alternative left imho. Lets just hope we see it sooner rather than later.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

I agree, the RV does seem that it could be used as a vehicle to help reset the global situation but you said it easy....it seems a little "conspiracy theory" but I believe it "could" be true. That would maybe explain why no one in Washington seems to care about the runaway spending train.

• Upvote 3

Butifldrm I'm curious where you got that? This is the same global reboot/prosperity packages/Nesara type conspiracy stuff we've heard for two years now. The Federal Reserve isn't going anywhere any time soon. There's no proof that Shabibi said the dinar would be a reserve currency, and he didn't say it would be the most valuable in the middle east either. Why do people keep recycling this nonsense?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Butifldrm I'm curious where you got that? This is the same global reboot/prosperity packages/Nesara type conspiracy stuff we've heard for two years now. The Federal Reserve isn't going anywhere any time soon. There's no proof that Shabibi said the dinar would be a reserve currency, and he didn't say it would be the most valuable in the middle east either. Why do people keep recycling this nonsense?

Not happy with the Olympics?

• Upvote 2

July 29th, 2012 04:30 pm ·

The same time this happens, you’ll see new US currency stating US Treasury (on top) instead of Federal Reserve notes (bye bye Federal Reserve),

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/124474-king-dinar/#ixzz22520BMGr

When will that fat lady sing?

Doesn't the FRB's 99 year stranglehold also end on 12-21-2012? (if so, then good riddance)

I guess the Mayans may have gotten this whole "end of the world and a new beginning" stuff right after-all.

If this RV is going to be done right, what's another 5 months after all we've been through? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

if this doesn't wake possum, we know he didnt make it across I35........

Kind of spooky that you say that Tex, as the 5 year anniversary of the 35W bridge collapse in Minneapolis is approaching. Tragic event for those of you that may not have a clue of what I am referring to, but it was the first thing that popped into my head as i read Texas1's post about Possum not making it across 35. Read a big front page about it today in the Star Tribune here in Minneapolis, yeah yeah don't give away personal info. Good luck finding anything else out about me!

Proof? Doc you are such a negative Nancy. Remember who you are talking about, the US Government. They do shite that never makes sense, and.....sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. I would not be the least bit surprised when every so called "conspiracy theory" as you put it, comes true. We are in some very strange times my DV friends, very odd things have been happening globally. It only makes sense that some strange arse shite like this actually does make sense and DOES happen.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Yeah what you said. As for me I'm just going to sit and wait this one out. I try not to get excited when I hear things like this cause I want to stay focused on the reason I did this to begin with. A LONG TERM INVESTMENT. Just saying my peace. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

I am glad to see others are finely coming around to see my way of thinking, I been saying and thinking this from the get go. Its a global plan set in motion yrs ago by The USA and Iraq. And we can thank the Bush family along with Chaney and Clinton for this. :)

• Upvote 4

Well you know doctor robbins I cannot post that site on this forum. ;) I'm just pretty sure the Euro is going to fail and when it does, the entire world could be affected. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/business-economy-financial-crisis/money-power-wall-street/is-the-u-s-prepared-for-fallout-from-greece-two-views/

Looks like Greece may be planning a pull out. Here's another article I find very interesting.

De La Rue silent on deal to print Drachma

De La Rue, the money printer, failed to dampen speculation that it has been secretly awarded a contract to start printing drachmas the moment Greece is forced out of the euro.

A collection of old Greek Drachma and euro notes and coins. Photo: AP

By Harry Wallop, Retail Editor

5:26PM BST 29 May 2012

20 Comments

The company said that its order book had increased by 14pc, to £248m, but its policy was to never reveal which specific contracts it was working on. The chief executive Tim Cobbold said: “We have people in every region in the world. We are very close to all geopolitical conditions that develop.”

He said, however, that in most circumstances it took six months between an initial order being placed by a central bank or government, and the notes being delivered. This was the time it took when South Sudan introduced the South Sudanese pound after it gained independence last year.

To print a new currency in the space of a couple of weeks “would be impossible”.

The 189-year-old company, which prints more than 150 national currencies, was reporting a fall in annual profits after it booked an exceptional charge of almost £25m in the year to April. This included the cost of closing two production sites, at the cost of 200 jobs.

Pre-tax profits fell from £79.9m to £38.3m on turnover up from £464m to £528m. It also failed to enjoy the benefit, as it had in the previous year, from the £55m it booked on the sale of its stake in Camelot.

However, it said it was on track to boost operating profits to more than £100m in the year to the end of March 2014 – nearly double the £63m in the past year, as it continued to cut costs. It cut £8m from its cost base last year.

Mr Cobbold joined last year after the company was battling with serious problems at a paper production factory, which involved its biggest customers, the Reserve Bank of India, suspending its contract with De La Rue.

Mr Cobbold said the problems had been resolved, thought the contract with its client had yet to be renewed. “I can say unhesitatingly our reputation is well restored. That is evidenced by our strong order book.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9298195/De-La-Rue-silent-on-deal-to-print-Drachma.html

Now I know all of the articles coming out of Iraq state the CBI is still in the planning process. However, if the plan is to introduce the lower denominations January 2013, they are well into the process of printing or there will be further delay. Also, this article appears to say DeLarue may be printing many more more currencies.

• Upvote 3

Have They Started Showing Women's Beach Vollyball Yet ? :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Yep they have.

Read a big front page about it today in the Star Tribune here in Minneapolis, yeah yeah don't give away personal info

End Quote

I visited Minneapolis for the first ( and only so far) time in 1981... Loved it despite the heat ( it was July)... I got impressed with the quantity of city lakes and parks.... Beautiful...

I'm just pretty sure the Euro is going to fail

End Quote

I hope not.

• Upvote 1

If you look at currency history you find that policy and exchange rates have been adjusted through out history.......

never before this however, has the world been so digitally connected........

In 1971 the US went off the Gold Standard and instituted a Fiat Currency policy......In the entire history of the world no Fiat Currency was ever survived.......and the average length of time a Fiat currency has existed, once implemented, is about 40 years.......so do the math.......!!!

http://www.fxtrademaker.com/forex_history.htm

It is very likely we have some major changes and adjustments coming soon.........

Any one with an interest.... I would recommend Mike Maloneys book "Wealth Cycles".......premise being..........wealth never vanishes........it just moves from sector to sector......now is the time for preparation......

and if any of you haven't taken a serious look at the OSI information supplied here on DV.....you might want to revue that as well.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why would they manufacture a 300 dinar coin? Who carries the equivalent of $322 in "loose coin" in their pockets? Wouldn't they be fractions of a dinar up to maybe five dinar? How would you make change if you just wanted a loaf of BREAD?!?

Just wondering................

• Upvote 1

Proof? Doc you are such a negative Nancy. Remember who you are talking about, the US Government. They do shite that never makes sense, and.....sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. I would not be the least bit surprised when every so called "conspiracy theory" as you put it, comes true. We are in some very strange times my DV friends, very odd things have been happening globally. It only makes sense that some strange arse shite like this actually does make sense and DOES happen.

I'm a negative nancy because I would like to see documentation that Shabibi said what this person claims he said? Maybe you're new to the dinar world and aren't aware that there are a few liars out there.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Why would they manufacture a 300 dinar coin? Who carries the equivalent of $322 in "loose coin" in their pockets? Wouldn't they be fractions of a dinar up to maybe five dinar? How would you make change if you just wanted a loaf of BREAD?!?

Just wondering................

I know a street performer who regularly walks home with £600 ($940) in loose change on a good day !!

I dont remember seeing a 300IQd coin mentioned anywhere ..... Heard about the 50 & 100 IQD coin's alright

• Upvote 2

I know a street performer who regularly walks home with £600 ($940) in loose change on a good day !!

I dont remember seeing a 300IQd coin mentioned anywhere ..... Heard about the 50 & 100 IQD coin's alright

I know a street performer also.....................she won't work for change thosmile.gif

• Upvote 4

I'm a negative nancy because I would like to see documentation that Shabibi said what this person claims he said? Maybe you're new to the dinar world and aren't aware that there are a few liars out there.

Well now nancy I think you'll find that GhostDawg has been here alot longer than you ...... We're all aware the world is full of liars and cheats especially in the dinar world and we'd all just love some concrete documentation but you cant trust the Iraqi media they all follow there own (politically motivated) adgenda's and that seem's to be our only source.

dont get too hung up on what other people say it's all conjecture at this point ..... we'll never know the truth until after it all happens.

• Upvote 7