Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WELLS FARGO IS TIRED OF THE GARBAGE 7/29/12

Skybear

Wells Fargo is "tired" of all the garbage being flaunted about them being "TIED-IN" to cashing-in these dinars. I suspect there will very shortly be a NEW corporate memo clarifying their position in much more detail than just the present statement (which SHOULD already tell everyone where they stand, but evidently does not): "WE DO NOT BUY OR SELL, NOR INTEND TO BUY OR SELL THE IRAQI DINAR"

When their new corporate statement AMPLIFIES their position very openly and unambiguously, perhaps it will at least slow-down the garbage rhetoric from these so-called "highly respected" GURU's and somewhat clear this blog.

ADAM has been honest, immediate and never thrown "bull" at us. Perhaps when Wells Fargo finally "clears-the-air" it will hopefully eliminate the GURU quotes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Think Kap has been trying to tell everyone for weeks that banks more than likely are not involved in any consumer cash out. His recent CC has Enorrste referred to a 'facilitator' referencing a Money Maker or some kinda ECN who will cash us out and sell the dinar collected to central banks. Might want to listen to that call

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dang. Will call them this morning and ask again. However since I only have a mortgage with them they are hesitant to answer any money questions. Shucks. :lol: :lol:

Just quit paying it and watch how fast they talk to you :D

SWFG, I read that PDF about WF's stance on the Dinar. That is quite a narrative on something that they claim they want no part of. Now knowing banks and how they operate, they are out to make money, and this is just my OPINION, but after reading that letter, I have/had this sneaking suspicion that it is just an attempt to throw people off as to what is happening. I mean, sure they are going to want every Tom Dikk and Harry's money when the time comes to convert currencies, what bank wouldn't?!?! But to take this stance, tell SOOOOO much about what happened in Iraq and things about it's currency in said PDF, just screams that something big is going to happen but of course they cannot tell you that. That would spell big trouble, in little china, for WF. Sorry, love that movie, and every time I hear/see/say big trouble, it just pops in!!

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lets think about this, what are the banks all about..MONEY, skybear i have watched you rant and rave over the past month, we all have an opinion...here is mine..,do you think that wells fargo or any major bank will turn there head,when the money starts too flow do YOU think they are going to turn you away. lets think about this.if not one major bank takes your money where will you go...as for the perks i bet when you are standing there with a lot of money,they will give you more then a gift card....lets hope the mods will post this

SWFG, I read that PDF about WF's stance on the Dinar. That is quite a narrative on something that they claim they want no part of. Now knowing banks and how they operate, they are out to make money, and this is just my OPINION, but after reading that letter, I have/had this sneaking suspicion that it is just an attempt to throw people off as to what is happening. I mean, sure they are going to want every Tom Dikk and Harry's money when the time comes to convert currencies, what bank wouldn't?!?! But to take this stance, tell SOOOOO much about what happened in Iraq and things about it's currency in said PDF, just screams that something big is going to happen but of course they cannot tell you that. That would spell big trouble, in little china, for WF. Sorry, love that movie, and every time I hear/see/say big trouble, it just pops in!!

I am a little bit curious, GhostDawg. If a nuclear bomb went off next to your right ear. . .would you claim that it was secretly only a bunch of teenage boys merely thowing firecrackers?

SWFG produced WRITTEN and OFFICIAL documentation (not some GUESS from a "secret" and "nameless" GURU source) by Wells Fargo bank.

What does it TAKE to convince you? Apparently it isn't enough when a web-footed white fowl WALKS like a duck, QUACKS like a duck and LOOKS like a duck and presents duck credentials but isn't REALLY a duck. You assume a global conspiracy has been somehow working to hide the fact that it isn't really a duck after all. . .but in somebody's undocumented science fiction mind it is instead a well-disguised, full grown hippopotamus, and is one DESPITE the documentation to the contrary?

If anyone could produce even the SLIGHTEST real evidence that Wells Fargo is LYING. . .or intentionally stating publically in official documents something entirely FALSE. . .I would like to actually SEE IT!

In the meantime, I would encourage everybody to LOOK with their own eyes at the actual evidence and put ANY real evidence on ONE side of the balance sheet to show the data produced by SWFG and Adam to be incorrect!

• Upvote 1

I am a little bit curious, GhostDawg. If a nuclear bomb went off next to your right ear. . .would you claim that it was secretly only a bunch of teenage boys merely thowing firecrackers?

SWFG produced WRITTEN and OFFICIAL documentation (not some GUESS from a "secret" and "nameless" GURU source) by Wells Fargo bank.

What does it TAKE to convince you? Apparently it isn't enough when a web-footed white fowl WALKS like a duck, QUACKS like a duck and LOOKS like a duck and presents duck credentials but you say it isn't REALLY a duck. Instead you assume a global conspiracy has been somehow working to hide the fact that it isn't really a duck after all. . .but in somebody's undocumented science fiction mind it is instead a well-disguised, full grown hippopotamus, and is one DESPITE the documentation to the contrary?

If anyone could produce even the SLIGHTEST real evidence that Wells Fargo is LYING. . .or intentionally stating publically in official documents something entirely FALSE. . .I would like to actually SEE IT!

In the meantime, I would encourage everybody to LOOK with their own eyes at the actual evidence and put ANY real evidence on ONE side of the balance sheet to show the data produced by SWFG and Adam to be incorrect! You won't find any.

They have ALWAYS produced credible, verifiable documentation to support their statements! I've yet to see any from the conspiracy theorists - or from "gagged" Mach-2 oil pilots.

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 1

Just remember this ...........i read the mission statements ....from these banks concerning the dinar and think ...........they sure do put a lot of effort in to declining the premise ....of the dinar ever moving from where its at ...

But they fail to mention that since its inception (the new IQD) it has gained over 50% value .....that don't seem like much .....but they are the only country on the planet ....that has the resources ...and the backing of two world powers .....with verbally ...no debt ....and a growing GDP

There just might be a surprise ....around the corner smile.gifwink.gif

you can only "poorboy" it for so long (thats a southerner way of saying act like you are broke for gain and real profit )

• Upvote 3

The PDF was put out by Wells Fargo Advisors, different company to Wells Fargo Bank although both are affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company.

Remember advisors are just that, can say what they want, let the listener beware.

• Upvote 1

At the risk of causing some large debate in this particular thread, I am just going to add this information. You can do your own research, and come to your own conclusions. If you go to the grocery store to buy a "specialty item" for that exotic meal you may be preparing for a dinner party, would you expect to find (insert specialty item here_____) it at your local grocer? Nope, not me. I would expect that when I questioned the store manager, I would be told that I needed to go to the International Grocery Store, up the road to find that item. We all have these type markets, and although I don't doubt that walking into a branch of Wells Fargo Bank, NA will yield you a resounding "YES, come on in and lets get you started" for me, it's a product, or a specialty service. I wouldn't walk into ANY bank, WF or not, and expect to speak to any of their personnel about our currency, without being looked at crossways. You would be better served if you asked, what isle can I find foreign exchange services, including currency exchange, international funds transfer and currency risk management.

.... Posted below.... :twocents:

https://www.wellsfargo.com/theprivatebank/oursolutions/privatebanking

• Upvote 1

Skybear, I have no trouble whatsoever discerning fact from fiction, or the difference between sarcasm and being a complete smart a$$. I guess your opinion of what I had to say was that I need concrete proof. No, on the contrary, as was stated in my response to SWFG's post. It was my opinion that the document was nothing more than a PR fluff piece. Am I right or wrong? I really don't care. Wells Fargo can go Eff themselves along with the rest of the financial institutions of the US. Crooked as the Mississippi.

As for the "conspiracy" I supposedly believe in, it is no conspiracy. Have you ever wondered why we are even in this speculation to begin with? Some say because of an executive order, some say it is simply a currency speculation which happens all the time. If it were anything other than an opportunity for the US and other countries to make money from it, what do you think would happen if the IQD RV/RI/RD and those entities made huge amounts of monies off of it all the while the general public, such as us here, knew nothing about it?? Hence, the reason why we have been allowed to participate in a "currency speculation" of a foreign currency that oh, just so happens to be the country that the US has occupied for the last 22 years give or take. So for me to see Wells Fargo come up with what they have on how they ARE NOT dealing with the IQD is laughable. Yes, I may be wrong. So be it. I said in my first reply that this is MY OPINION, and never once did I question the credibility of the poster or Adam for that matter as you for whatever reason decided to throw at me. I am very aware that SWFG and Adam are far better IQD information sources than the "Mach-2 Oil Pilots", and quite frankly sir that had absolutely nothing to do with what I had said. Either way, I could care less what you think about what I have to say, I said it because I felt it was a BS piece of misdirection by Wells Fargo and not SWFG.

Since we are being smartallicks, I suppose you believe everything you read.

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1