Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks that sell Dinar/TODAY!

kjwayne

I'm not a newbie! In the past several banks were known to sell Iraqi Dinar. Since then I know of ZERO banks that NOW sell Dinar. Does anyone know of any bank that NOW sells Dinar? I am planning on buying small amounts from now till RV day. If I can buy from a BANK. Thank You!

• Upvote 1

Hi KJWAYNE,

It's been my understanding that for the past 1-2 years, there have been no banks in the US selling them. I think the last holdout was in TX but, no longer. Right now Treasury Vault is the least expensive and next to that GID assoc.. Best of luck to you~

I have tried to find banks selling the Dinar. Looks as if we wont find any at this time. Only luck is through a Dinar Dealer

Heck

I'm not a newbie! In the past several banks were known to sell Iraqi Dinar. Since then I know of ZERO banks that NOW sell Dinar. Does anyone know of any bank that NOW sells Dinar? I am planning on buying small amounts from now till RV day. If I can buy from a BANK. Thank You!

NBC in Birmingham was selling them as of about six months ago. Don't know if they still do, but it was really more of a broker thing. They don't keep them on hand, but if you want dinar, they will get them for you

hahahaha heyyyyyy buddy i tried this same question about 1 month or so ago !!! 1st citizens bank was the only reply i had ,,, never checked it out though!!!! seems like dinar is falling out of the sky ,,, let us know on your quest ,, it will be useful in the near future ;)

• Upvote 1

Here in Central Florida we have a bank called Center State bank that sells Dinar.

You can also check out large airports as the one we have here in Orlando exchanges dinar.

We also have 2 large malls that exchange dinar.

I am not going to say that you will get the best deals this way but just giving you an answer and food for thought. :)

Bump

• Upvote 4

i think we meant banks ---- safe dinar , and gid folks are like currency handlers ,,, money changers ,,, it might come too haveing too find these guys in the end { but i really hope banks will start back up taking and selling dinar } and the ali guy -- wonder how he will play out if dinar comes out at 1.50 { just a number only } will ali close -up shop and head home again ???

• Upvote 1

Sovereign Bank (local to me) sold dinar. A friend of mine bought it there last year. Last I heard from that friend was that they no longer sell dinar. Is this a sign of something to come? Who knows. I know this doesn't really help you find a bank that does sell dinar but just thought I would bloviate. (I am an obvious O'Reiley fan)

• Upvote 2

If you need to see the dinar in your hand as you hand over your money contact a currency dealer. There's a currency booth @ the Florida Mall near the airport here in Orlando. Also, there's another Mall called The Mall at Millenia that has a currency booth that sells it too,

BOA in Knoxville sells Dinar BUT you have to have proof that you're going to Iraq first. I know it sounds stupid but that's what the Mgr told me a few months ago.

He said they don't sell to investors but will sell it to you if you have proof you're traveling there... :confused2:

Good question.

I just got off the phone with TD Bank. They buy dinar. forgot to ask if they sell.

Hope that helps.