Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv at low rate? Or break even?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the responses about my last post. Thanks Adam I understand your position didn't want to store the sh$ t pot. Just was curious. Love the chat from this week it was great! I was just thinking about the possibility of a swift Rv . I feel that's about to happen at a low rate. What's your take?

I have a range of what the rv will fall at... but it doesn't matter...the matter is when the actual RV happens and the rate coming from CBI. I guess for me, I just want to know and then exercise what plan I want to execute. I have been realistic about this investment and I just want it done... I have bought all the baby clothes and wondering which one I should pull from the closet lol just tell me a boy or a girl or twins lol lol

I haven't changed my thoughts on this since I bought in, March 2009. I still believe it will rv between $.10 and $.15 cents. From there we'll have a limited time to exchange our bills for our western currency and have the ability to re-invest in the new dinar if we choose to ride the train a little longer.

I have confidence that after this "grace" period is over, the CBI will raise the value of the new dinar bit by bit, as the investment market in Iraq grows. Who knows where it will stop... maybe even par with the US dollar in a few years time.

Those that don't like the idea of not getting rich overnight will poo poo this scenario, but it's the only realistic one there is in my humble opinion! Over the long haul there is the potential to become quite wealthy through the Iraqi dinar. It's just not going to happen on our timetable.

You just have to be patient and play your hand right. Don't panic like the Wall Street crowd. They always loose big time, with your investment money, when they get cold feet. The ride will get a lot bumpier before it's over. Hang in there folks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have a range of what the rv will fall at... but it doesn't matter...the matter is when the actual RV happens and the rate coming from CBI. I guess for me, I just want to know and then exercise what plan I want to execute. I have been realistic about this investment and I just want it done... I have bought all the baby clothes and wondering which one I should pull from the closet lol just tell me a boy or a girl or twins lol lol

TWINS! :o

so it sounds like ---> .20 cent re-value :P { twins}

Would a low RV (less than 50¢) sweep the USD off the streets in Baghdad?

That is a very good question what would sweep the USD of the streets it would have to be around the $0.80 range. If I were a living there in Iraq I would still want to have USD. Why would they switch over to IQD unless it was equal to USD.

Several gurus have talked of a tiered exchange rate. A lower rate for private IQD investors & a higher rate for governments & the elite.

The rate for us may be low at the onset then raise to the level of the elite.

Then we must concider the spread.

The spread is 5% for USD & other major currencies.

Third world countries can be 10% & exotic currencies like the IQD near 15%.

The IQD may remain exotic for a while then go int'l.

It may come down to how long you can stomach this out & wait till conditions favor better exchange rates after RV.

7-27-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg here to clarify the CANADIAN CASH IN...no Canadian bank has responded period to our inquiries...However several branches have talked to individuals...As the currency will be international, cash in can also take place at airports and other currency exchanges...there should be no problems at a currency exchange within a bank in CANADA but as they will not make a statement to publish...who knows...other exchanges have stated that they will cash in...expect the international rate at a low single digit price all...RATES IN CANADA AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS WILL COME OUT LOWER ...it is known that BNS and RBC branches have tolerated the IQD questions. .

Well this is just my thoughts, I have watched for yrs now and the preaching that the people in Iraq use the Us dollar along with there Dinar. Now they also have said many times they do not want to confuse there people . If there people no that a US dollar and what that dollar will buy. So my best guess is they will ether do a managed float to get rid of the investors and then lock in 1 to 1 for there peoples sake. OR just lock in 1 to 1 until the folks get a taste of it and float it upward from there to beat out the value of all currency's to be the most powerful in the world like they want it to be. Remember they can afford 1 to 1 and not sweat it, but again there nobody's fools. :D

• Upvote 3

But I said, “ Let’s hope that isn’t the case.” So I get a free pass. :D

Thanks WorkerBee.. I agree in keeping very grounded at all times if not only to attempt to counter-balance ( but it's an uneven struggle in the least) the hyper lying coming from Gurus who would want us all "stoned" on an extraordinary RV rate ( just like the Dinar Dealers who view us all as potential buyers and/ or repeat buyers).

Then whatever comes will have to be accepted anyway.

.86-1.17 Euro is about to tank fiat system is a thing of the past. Resources will start to determine currency change in value without being backed 100% thats my story and im sticking to it :) The fiat system has failed us.

Edited by easyrider

If you were a Iraqi Politician and had something to do with the RV, what and how would you arrange things so as to personaly make the greatest gain. Howeaver that may be, is probibly the way it will come down. Then also consider that these big shots are making pretty good money right now and are living like Kings while the rest of the poor folks scrape buy. Why end all this good living any sooner than necessary. Hold off until you can not possibly justify it any longer. Actually though, I guess their good living will continue even after the RV. Just some rambeling thoughts. I know a little about how the average politician thinks. Usually, it's all about money, power,fame, or a combination of all.

Would a low RV (less than 50¢) sweep the USD off the streets in Baghdad?

Hell no

.86-1.17 Euro is about to tank fiat system is a thing of the past. Resources will start to determine currency change in value without being backed 100% thats my story and im sticking to it :) The fiat system has failed us.

I say $1.13 to $2.47 but your rate call is feasible too

That is a very good question what would sweep the USD of the streets it would have to be around the $0.80 range. If I were a living there in Iraq I would still want to have USD. Why would they switch over to IQD unless it was equal to USD.

Exactly what I've been saying all along. I don't believe folks have to run out and buy as many Dinars as they can just to break a million if it comes out at .10cents. I truly do not believe Iraq will RV their currency with all the resources they have to be lower than a falling USD. If I was living in Iraq, I would laugh at such a low RV. Why would I turn in my USD for a lowered valued currency even though it's my native currency? Just Sayin

• Upvote 3