Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How much is too much or too little?

Bongalow

OK, so it is not fair for me to ask the question without revealing what I have. I have been in since 05 and have abouot 8 million here and more over seas. I am always Plat, and OSI, but I was curious as to what the elders think is a safe maximum number or minimum number. I have in-disposable dollars and wonder if I am in front or behind the (perverbialbe 8 ball). With all the up/downs I have been a little hesistant to do anything else. Serious Iquires need only to apply. For the others, I am quite quick on the rebound and take no chit from anyone who may not be able to walk in my shoes for an hour. So save your breathe, real INVESTORS only, for the rest go pound sand, and I will see you on the flip side!! Serious questions and replies only! Thanks for your consideration!

For security reasons alone I would not state a figure, and I would believe most serious investors would not be able to give you an answer on the right amount to hold..

Also everyone has different things they want to achieve from their investment.

I do wish you luck and as always hope it happens soon.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

Bongalow, I have wondered the same thing, I have about same as you cash, some more than that in Warka, trying to play the odds of a low RV (.10) , or great if a really nice RV (1.00), but if we lose, easy come easy go !!! am also VIP and OSI, hopefully to have all the bases covered. Hope this helps your thought process.

Well.... Bongalow as you ask :)

I am Plat and OSI and OGIT too lol I like men in black lol

How much is too much and too little will depend on what you want to do with life and also how much you are willing to lose :)

I have mapped what I want to do and no matter where the ball falls, I am good :)

Bongalow, I have wondered the same thing, I have about same as you cash, some more than that in Warka, trying to play the odds of a low RV (.10) , or great if a really nice RV (1.00), but if we lose, easy come easy go !!! am also VIP and OSI, hopefully to have all the bases covered. Hope this helps your thought process.

I think BIGSKY1 hits it on the head. Play the odds of a low RV. Do you have enough to get you close to where you want to be if an RV comes in at 6 cents, 10 cents, etc. Everyone will have a different number.

I have a Good Frien who lives in Tennessee, I live in Indiana, this Gentleman is an Investment Broker, I have talked to him about what I personally want to do, I am going to Spend/Throw away up to 10% on toys for myself/Lady/Daughter and 2 Grandkids;)... the rest I am going to invest...He can not help me any further without knowing the Numbers...but I can tell you that I have tried to get him invested 3 years ago...he said it was a scam, back in January he called Me because the Bank his Company deals with called him and told him that he IQD would Revalue sometime this summer and that it would be good to get invested! yes you heard that right the companies bank told him that! My friend called me to find out where i bought mine...while I was on the phone with him he Purchased 100 million Dinar for his Company as an investment! I talked to him yesterday and he said that he has no further information but he will handle my retirement when it comes in...I plan on cashing some in thru my credit union the rest I will cash in thru this investment broker. (sorry for my bad spelling and grammer;)

I have less that a mill. Enough to buy a little equipment for my Acting school.

The funds will give me the tools to teach more sufficient and help students with their film career education, because... Kids Matter smile.gif

GO RV - Good luck to Iraq, it's people, those with dreams to fill, and those wanting to help others LIKE ME!!! WHOOT HOOT!!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

Like everyone has said, there is no magic number. I have thought about that question many times. Invest what you are comfortable loosing. We all know this is a long shot investment, if it hits, then we can all say, "Geez I wish I would have bought more" if it doesnt hit, then we would say "wow sure glad I didnt buy more" Buy what your comfortable with and live with it. That is what I am going to do.

• Upvote 2

Like everyone has said, there is no magic number. I have thought about that question many times. Invest what you are comfortable loosing. We all know this is a long shot investment, if it hits, then we can all say, "Geez I wish I would have bought more" if it doesnt hit, then we would say "wow sure glad I didnt buy more" Buy what your comfortable with and live with it. That is what I am going to do.

Wise words from the wizard! ;)

I bought in may 2011. Got all excited with the Gurus in June 2011. Bought more and reserves then. Wised up to the Guru hogwash and since July of last year have purchased 100k every payday (monthly). While I have accumulated another 1.3 million during this span, I certainly would have settled on RV last year.

Oh well, payday next Tuesday......Make that +1.4 million and counting.....til

RV,RV,RV!

Red... Very wise words and good common sense... But... Not always easy to apply to ourselves esp. when there was / is lots of hyper pumping pressure ( kinda criminal, I'd say) in progress. like in the case in question.. Many of us fell for it ( me included way back in 2004) and bought more to much more than what originally in mind ... But I concur that the final accountability is on ourselves.

Edited by umbertino

I have 4 million and I would get more but my wife doesn't want me to spend the money. But I am willing to loss what I have put in so far because it is money that I can afford to loss I.E. not food or mortgage money.

Of the 4 I have I bought 1million and had it sent to a friends and they are holding on to it for me so that my wife wont find out unless it RV's then she will love me for being so smart. If it doesn't hit than she won't know that I bought more after she told me to stop. :D

• Upvote 2