Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Red Level Alert: America Under Siege - The Roundup Begins!!

Scrumdiddles

We may be in a **** load of trouble very soon. Many have looked at this type of message as a hoax or fear mongering, or crazy. We all know deep inside that things are not right in this world right now. Words can not even come close to explaining how much life will change in the next year. There is hope and there is a will to survive and we all better be focused on the world in the next year.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We may be in a **** load of trouble very soon. Many have looked at this type of message as a hoax or fear mongering, or crazy. We all know deep inside that things are not right in this world right now. Words can not even come close to explaining how much life will change in the next year. There is hope and there is a will to survive and we all better be focused on the world in the next year.

My experience tells me one thing, we cannot let fear take on the best of us. Alex Jones is a bit dramatic, but he has some good and scary points. The planets align on December 21st - Will the earth be cleansed? Will Niribu take out our electromagnetic fields and shift the poles, global warming kill us, wars and more violence, will our economy collapse, will the next President be as bad a those of the recent past. Human's globally are overcome by fear and negativity. I feel strongly this is by design. We become what we perceive. The big picture is a bit gloomy. Thank goodness for the love and happiness in my family and amongst friends. Stay focused on caring for and loving those closest to you, this is what needs to grow.

Edited by DinarDana
  • Upvote 2

Their is not substance to the post that is why it is empty or the you tube video's link was corrupted.

There you go again TPS! Looking to ruffle the feathers. It was a very good video, the man Alex Jones has some good points, he calls out Mayor Bloomberg who suggests the police go on strike until we give up our guns. And a few other globalists jump on his bandwagon. The second amendment is very important to most of the folks on this site and in this country. Although I do not exercise this right, if I feel the need to, I want this option. Or I am going to befriend a very handsome sharpshooter!

Their is not substance to the post that is why it is empty or the you tube video's link was corrupted.

Just like your post has no substance and doesn't add to the discussion. If you have nothing to add, please kindly go away and follow the forum rules. Thanks.

However, I do get a kick out of the fact that you follow Scrum around. It's like you have a crush on him. :wub:

Anywho, Thanks Scrum for the vid. TSA checkpoints everywhere now. Drones getting ready to fly in the US if not already flying. Scary times. We may not be able to prevent the Police State that is ultimately coming, but we can at least be prepared to better endure it and help fight against it.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

There you go again TPS! Looking to ruffle the feathers. It was a very good video, the man Alex Jones has some good points, he calls out Mayor Bloomberg who suggests the police go on strike until we give up our guns. And a few other globalists jump on his bandwagon. The second amendment is very important to most of the folks on this site and in this country. Although I do not exercise this right, if I feel the need to, I want this option. Or I am going to befriend a very handsome sharpshooter!

Ruffle the feather, their was no video, no substance zero. Maybe i should hit the report button for you trying to provoke me. No one is giving up their guns. 2nd amendment. So why are we in an uproar? Do you think for a minute they would vote to repeal the 2nd amendment? When they do please let me know. Stop accuses me of stuff i am not doing. thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

My experience tells me one thing, we cannot let fear take on the best of us. Alex Jones is a bit dramatic, but he has some good and scary points. The planets align on December 21st - Will the earth be cleansed? Will Niribu take out our electromagnetic fields and shift the poles, global warming kill us, wars and more violence, will our economy collapse, will the next President be as bad a those of the recent past. Human's globally are overcome by fear and negativity. I feel strongly this is by design. We become what we perceive. The big picture is a bit gloomy. Thank goodness for the love and happiness in my family and amongst friends. Stay focused on caring for and loving those closest to you, this is what needs to grow.

Thank You DinarDana smile.gif I needed to be reminded of that. So much looming doom.

We do not make our best decisions out of fear.

We can enjoy the lives we have now, be aware, and care about the ones we love.

We will simply do the best we can for ourselves and for them, always.

Good copy, my internet is sat driven so some stuff does not come through as well as others.

TP you didn't miss anything but the guy ranting that there was an alligator under the bed. It shook up the children but all the adults know that "the sky is not falling".

• Upvote 2

TP you didn't miss anything but the guy ranting that there was an alligator under the bed. It shook up the children but all the adults know that "the sky is not falling".

Nice....thanks jonjon for that synopsis, I didnt want to waste time

on another Alex Jones rant...watch out for the bogey man, got it. ;)

• Upvote 3

Maybe I missed something, but a mayor even hinting for police to go on strike is a litte more than the boogie man or alligator under the bed

It certainly is in New York because they have already disarmed the law abiding citizens. In Texas the crime rate would go down if the police went on strike. I would be willing to bet.

• Upvote 1

It certainly is in New York because they have already disarmed the law abiding citizens. In Texas the crime rate would go down if the police went on strike. I would be willing to bet.

I believe you are correct. Man, what a trip that theyre disarmed in NY. I'm trying to get a few more weapons because I believe next year it will be very difficult. Thanks for your response jonjon

“Disinformation”: is a preemptive dissemination of deliberately misleading information announced publicly or leaked by a government, intelligence agency, corporation or other entity to prevent a target audience from realizing accurate conclusions." Lets just look at both side's of the coin. It doesn't change the facts of the truth, lets just not fall victim to what amounts to Government trickery.

http://waronyou.com/topics/alex-jones-works-for-the-new-worls-order-vatican/