Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Global reset** could this be it? Bloomberg TV

easyrider

hmmm.... i got this sent to me could be something could be nothing but it seems the Euro is through.

:53 seconds hes starts talking about the global central banks. Remember this could be absolutely nothing or possibly something who knows. Thought id share :)

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/investor-worry-distorted-stock-markets-upeY9yWKTLOf~7ZRqeXCkQ.html

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for sharing easy....very interesting stuff!

I agree if you can't see major change is needed across the globe.....there is no other choice.....its funny how this whole thing is playing out.....if you really think outside the box(which is how a lot of wealthy people got that way) then you would see it.......

Thanks again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks easy for the post, I'm not sure if this is a sign of a gloabal reset, but I do believe the Euro is going to fail. My word , these guys are talking about another redenomination of the European currency, which will cost billions that the EU does not have, if they intend to stay inline with the fiat world bank. I just find it hard to believe it will make the dollar rise, since the Euro is held at such high levels here in the US as a reserve currency and it's implications with the IMF. This is all so very interesting. Like I keep saying "What to do? What to do?" :unsure:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks easy for the post, I'm not sure if this is a sign of a gloabal reset, but I do believe the Euro is going to fail. My word , these guys are talking about another redenomination of the European currency, which will cost billions that the EU does not have, if they intend to stay inline with the fiat world bank. I just find it hard to believe it will make the dollar rise, since the Euro is held at such high levels here in the US as a reserve currency and it's implications with the IMF. This is all so very interesting. Like I keep saying "What to do? What to do?" :unsure:

Vert true it might not be a global reset but i do believe the Euro is done. Is their any other alternative? I dunno, but i just dont see one that wouldnt cost money that they dont have like you just stated. Very interesting times indeed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing...that was very interesting, and I must say exciting to a certain degree. Because I hold IQD, I find it difficult to not look at most news articles without connecting the story to the IQD someway, somehow. This has a great connection! Thanks again...

• Upvote 1

Please forgive the questions, but I don't watch TV much, and didn't really see who the guy talking was. Who was the guest with this hypothesis? Can someone explain who he is beyond his name, and why his opinion is worth something?

I find that the idiots on TV don't really know much most of the time, just blowing hot air. I'd like to know more about where this comes from.

It looks like he is some kind of employee of an investment firm?

I'd like to know beyond that if his opinion has more weight than Okie.

Thanks in advance! :)

• Upvote 1

Please forgive the questions, but I don't watch TV much, and didn't really see who the guy talking was. Who was the guest with this hypothesis? Can someone explain who he is beyond his name, and why his opinion is worth something?

I find that the idiots on TV don't really know much most of the time, just blowing hot air. I'd like to know more about where this comes from.

His first name is Stan. I didn't get his last name.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is captioned UNDER the video: July 25 (Bloomberg) -- Themis Trading's Sal Arnuk and Aegis Capital's Stanley Crouch speak with Bloomberg's Matt Miller about the concerns that keep them up at night as investors. They speak on Bloomberg Television's "Bloomberg Rewind." (Source: Bloomberg) -- you can Google Themis, and also Aegis.

• 11 months later...

The US could never repay the debt, but they will continue to kick the can down they road until this all collapses in on itself. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder..."

SAYS the man holding the gun...

who's from Texas...(LOL)

who watches FOX...

who votes Republican...

who votes against his own interests...

since Republicans protect only the wealthy...

who thinks liberals are bad because Rush says so...

says the man holding the gun...

• Downvote 2