Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KAPERONI, MILLIONDOLLARBABE & BBG POSTS, 25 JULY

phoenix27

KAPERONI, MILLIONDOLLARBABE & BBG POSTS, 25 JULY

7-25-2012 Kaperoni: Let’s look a bit closer on where the dinar will go post RV. Can Iraq collect it and pay for it? I don’t think that this is the plan. The Dinar will not he bought or sold overseas. The CBI will be the Central Bank for the dinar handling the monetary policy. And once they RV, the dinar will become an international reserve currency (as the dinar you and I own is collected and held). When will it become a foreign reserve currency? The answer is clear. That once they “delete 3 zeros” that will start the process (collection) to create the foreign reserves “they aspire to be part of.” As well we see they want to “give power” to the Iraqi currency internationally. Only a RV can accomplish this...the goal is to make the dinar equal to the USD. Or 1 to 1. read more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/07/kaperoni-post-25-july.html

7-25-2012 Milndollarbabe: My feeling is that if he feels confident that there is a true power sharing and its been signed off and acknowledged by all parties involved. I would think that should satisfy his requirement of a completed and seated government. They have agreements with other countries that have reduced the debts and the ICI (international compact of iraq) that countries have pledged monies to help with the rebuilding and restructuring. These pledges didnt come because they liked Iraq. They are expecting something in return. Also, think about this the donor countries of the ICI have most likely had to cut back on their restructuring funds to help because of the global economic crisis. So in this respect, Iraq most likely isnt getting all the help that they had initially counted on. A RV would help them in this respect to continue to update their structures and rebuild their country from a purely rebuilding aspect. Iraq has spent the last 10 years getting countries to relieve all the debts or most of them and also getting help to rebuild/reconstruct. They are in a great position because of this outside help. This didn't come free. read more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/07/kaperoni-post-25-july.html

7-25-2012 BGG: "Deputy National: blocks take the written guarantees for the implementation of the National Congress reform paper." The main two things we can take from this piece is the mention of a National Conference as though it were a foregone conclusion that it will happen and the inference of a guaranteed “time-line." Both excellent points, maybe the only two things that matter to anyone right now. Here is additional headline pointing at an issue related to the one in the above article - “Urgent .. Adviser to the Prime Minister’s “news”: al-Mutlaq told al-Maliki at his return and his work be engaged within days and there is a match between the two visions." Two biggies happened in the last couple of days. Al-Mutlag is being welcomed back and the trial of Al-Hashemi got put off till next month. Both political “hot buttons” over there. Especially since they were “racist” persecution in nature (sectarian is the “politically correct” verbiage). Al- Mutlag is being promised the ability to come back to work for the first time since last December – what has changed?? Stay tuned.

• Upvote 1

Kaperoni :::"The dinar will not be bought and sold overseas ( meaning I think outside of Iraq) ???? HUH!.. " That is not their plan" . After the RV, the dinar will be "collected and held as International reserve currency" ...Double DUH.. So they will "in-country RV " say to a dollar/dinar .. BUT they dont expect to have to take it back???? Dem are the stupidest words I ever heard... BUT then look at the source.. NUF SAID

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Kaperoni :::"The dinar will not be bought and sold overseas ( meaning I think outside of Iraq) ???? HUH!.. " That is not their plan" . After the RV, the dinar will be "collected and held as International reserve currency" ...Double DUH.. So they will "in-country RV " say to a dollar/dinar .. BUT they dont expect to have to take it back???? Dem are the stupidest words I ever heard... BUT then look at the source.. NUF SAID

rockfl9, you're off base. Kap may be exactly right. If you think that Iraq will have to to take all dinars back, then IMO you don't understand what currency is.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2