Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

auh du pa du pa du pa du pa du

leesburg

seriously wha happen?

..what happened to the good ole days when this song was on tv .. the song being the title of this topic .. ..

sorry i didnt know about asking questions when posting songs .. i see people posting songs all the time ....

i was just thinking of this song and put it up waiting for a response .. if you feel its offensive ..by all means get rid of it ..

auh du pa du pa du pa du pa doooooo,,, du pa du pa du pa du pa du pa .. you know .. that song .. its one of my all time favorites

Songs are supposed to be placed in the Music Videos, etc section and usually include a link to the song on youtube.

If that is the "title" of the song, perhaps something is misspelled as nothing comes up in a search on youtube or Google.

A little more clarification on the song or perhaps the singer/s would help. :unsure:

:rocking-chair:

Sounds like a song from an old cartoon featuring a baby eagle or vulture not sure which at one point there are words to it something like

Iii'm bringin home a baby bubble bee ... wont my mama be so proud of me ...etc etc

It was used in several cartoon from the 50s or 60s also i think the dog was named ... "Deputy Dawg"

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a song from an old cartoon featuring a baby eagle or vulture not sure which at one point there are words to it something like

Iii'm bringin home a baby bubble bee ... wont my mama be so proud of me ...etc etc

ya ya ya .. thats it ,, i think that was the second verse ..

it was that lazy dog on that one cartoon when i was little back in the 1960s ... i cant remember his name ..

does any one remember his name ?

please help ..im about to lose this post ...i think

If you give me either title or performer I'll look it up and post it for you.