Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 7/25/12

kcw

(The Clown Has Been Missing His Favorite Pink Piggy) wink.gif

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !

Me Too. So glad you are back Piggy! biggrin.gif

I didn't really mean it ...... Trigger made me do it. biggrin.gif

biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif You Two Crack Me Up!

When in doubt blame Thug, Carello. It always works.

unsure.gifblink.gifunsure.gif Huh???? Just Strange... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

When in doubt blame Thug, Carello. It always works. :lol:

Heh, Heh, Heh (Mischevious Clown Laugh) ! :rolleyes:

Huh???? Just Strange... rolleyes.gif

Where Some Might See It As Taking The Blame, I See It As Receiving The Credit ! ;)

Btw, I'm The One That Pulled Piggy's Finger ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

I have heard that too arnie. There must be some sort of rumor floating about. :peace:

When in doubt blame Thug, Carello. It always works. :lol:

Hhhmmmmm, I love to blame Thuggie for 'things', but I am not complaining, and I certainly won't be letting the other girls know what the blame is for. Right, Big T.....call me.

• Upvote 2

I am interested in joining VIP but am not really sure if it would benefit me at this late date. I sure could use some advise.

I agree with Texas Granny. As for me, the best thing I've ever done was upgrade to VIP Platinum. If you can afford it, now is the time to do it. With the history of Iraq...it may not be as late as you think. They've been known to drag their feet in things. I've been waiting for an RV for 8 years now. Hopefully it won't be much longer but you never know. You won't go wrong for getting your Platinum VIP.

• Upvote 1

i totally agree. wish i could do it, but i'll just have to do the best i can for now, which is the basic membership. oh, well. "it is what it is," to quote some anonymous person of great wisdom.

btw, the no-cap typing is due to being one-handed at the moment. i fell monday, trying to step down two steps from the front porch onto the sidewalk. i got a pretty big lump on my forehead, a horrible black and purple eye (I'm now seriously looking like a racoon, at least in one eye), 9 stitches in my palm, and a broken elbow. on the upside, i'm being waited on, hand and foot, by my grandchildren, receiving a mix of get-well and birthday cards (having survived now for 76 years) from family and friends, and just generally being spoiled beyod belief by loved ones. so the trade-off isn't bad--not at all. :) but it's sure been a busy week. haha

• Upvote 1