Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 7/25/12

kcw

We all are here for the same thing .. Making money ( some want to make a fair amount, others a big amount, others a huge amount, others a mega-zillion amount)....So the scope is the same with variations in quantity...Smile.

More like variations in expectations... we all WANT the mega-zillions!!!

• Upvote 2

We all are here for the same thing .. Making money ( some want to make a fair amount, others a big amount, others a huge amount, others a mega-zillion amount)....So the scope is the same with variations in quantity...Smile.

Umb,

I can't eat a large quantity of parmigiano regatto but I can definitely stash some high stacks of dinar lol

Just teasing ya :) speaking of triscuit, I might mail you some to bring back the 80's memories lol

• Upvote 1

Umb,

I can't eat a large quantity of parmigiano regatto but I can definitely stash some high stacks of dinar lol

Just teasing ya :) speaking of triscuit, I might mail you some to bring back the 80's memories lol

lol... I know.....Parmigiano reggiano is sometimes more costly than gold bars....Actually ( true fact) when the producing firms ask for a bank loan , banks take a number of the big cheese forms as a guarantee.. It truly is like gold.....

Thank you for the Triscuit offer... You are truly sweet and kind... I would hope one day to be able to get back to the States and have a Triscuit binge....That alone would be already a valid motive to go back...Smile

Adam + Wisconsin = Cheese head.......Dinar knowledge + investment counseling = Whiz........hence, Adam Montana = Cheese Whiz :D

GO RV, then BV

Oh Shabbs... ya aught not a done that!!! Now Adam is gonna have to throw the brick at ya..unsure.gif

brick.jpg..Brick Cheese that is!!!laugh.gif

• Upvote 1