Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Closing the Borders of Iraq

RonaldU

What would stop Iraq from closing there borders and then do the RV, RI or god forbid a lop? Leaving any Dinar Cash not in Iraq to be worthless?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

They would lose all creditability around the world and the country would slip into ruins because no countries would support them from that point. What you mentioned would be economic suicide.

Not only this post but others with concerns on the IQD, remind me of the episode on the "King of Queens" when they take their extra money and invest, then take it out, then put it back in only to loose what could have been a good thing.

This type of investment is new to me but like anything else there is no guarantee, so sit back watch, and enjoy the ride people.

it's not possible...they would have to close their borders forever. However, they could redinominate and have a limited time for a currency exchange....but I don't think they could do it in a timeframe that would allow them to close off their borders so there would still be options available to exchange. You can't have a limited time RV, what would you do go back to the old rate?

• Upvote 1