Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP renewal would not let me enter promo code

JCTEXAN

TXNOLE - have you sent an email to Sara at VIP@dinarvets.com yet? Sara is very prompt & answers within a day. If you haven't received an answer, check your spam folder, alot of times it'll go there. She has to manually activate your VIP membership, but is always prompt. So ck spam folder, then send her an email.

Good luck on getting a reply from VIP.......I signed up last Friday and can't get access or an answer from anyone as to why.

Wow, that was rude. I see you are using an oddball email address - they probably have silly spam filters which stopped you from getting Sara's email. I would suggest two things.

1. Don't say rude things. Sara answers ALL emails within one business day. If you didn't get a response, it's because your email provider blocked it.

2. Switch email providers, because yours isn't doing you any favors.

• Upvote 3

Sorry, just getting a little frustrated with this.

I didn't realize @att.net was an "odd-ball" address, yeah that must be the problem! I'll have to change over to Yahoo or G Mail I guess.

I received confirmation of my registration and all the links you provide to the VIP sites - all received on my "odd-ball" email address. I cannot access the VIP section at all and have sent 2 emails to VIP @dinarvets.com asking for help. I get an auto response back ( to my odd-ball address) saying a "ticket" has been opened but nothing after that.

I have checked the junk folder but nothing from dinarvets there. Thanks for any additional help you guys can provide.

HELLO, I HAVE LISTENED TO THE CONFERENCE CALL FROM OFFSHORECORP. I WOULD LIKE TO IMMEDIATELY UPGRADE TO THE CORP PACKAGE PLUS PLATIMUM VIP. I READ THAT THERE IS A COMBO PACKAGE TO DO THIS? IS THIS CORRECT? I WILL SEND MONEY ASAP, AS THE CALL SAID IT TAKES UP TO 4 WEEKDS TO GET THE CORP UP AND RUNNING. INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE? I DO NOT KNOW THE ROPES AT THIS SITE, SO I AM HOPING TO GET SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS TO PROCEED. THANKS, ROIK

• 2 weeks later...

Francie you are correct :twothumbs:

HELLO, I HAVE LISTENED TO THE CONFERENCE CALL FROM OFFSHORECORP. I WOULD LIKE TO IMMEDIATELY UPGRADE TO THE CORP PACKAGE PLUS PLATIMUM VIP. I READ THAT THERE IS A COMBO PACKAGE TO DO THIS? IS THIS CORRECT? I WILL SEND MONEY ASAP, AS THE CALL SAID IT TAKES UP TO 4 WEEKDS TO GET THE CORP UP AND RUNNING. INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE? I DO NOT KNOW THE ROPES AT THIS SITE, SO I AM HOPING TO GET SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS TO PROCEED. THANKS, ROIK

Roik your emails are being responded to but for some reason you are not getting them. Please check your spam and junk email folders, I think your email provider is filtering your messages and not letting you see the responses from Sara.