Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Negotiations for Reform Will Not Exceed Ramadan

Carrello

Negotiations Committee: a national consensus on reforms

July 23rd, 2012

Committee announced that negotiations for a national consensus on the process of reforms, saying that things will not exceed the resolution of the month of Ramadan. This comes at a time expected a coalition of state law, determine when to hold national meeting in two weeks.

The research of Dr. Ibrahim Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance with the President of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim political developments and the efforts of resolving the crisis.

The Information Office of the President of the National Alliance in a press statement that ‘al-Jaafari met with Mr. Hakim and his accompanying delegation at his office in Baghdad on Tuesday evening.

During the meeting discussed the overall political developments and the emphasis on the unity of the Iraqi National Alliance and its role in solving the outstanding problems’.

He added that ‘During the meeting, the conceptualization needed to maintain the political process and work to intensify their efforts with the participation of all the forces and the national political parties to resolve the crisis menu.

And ended the National Alliance, the first phase of his talks with the political blocs on his reform agenda, stressing that the second round will begin within days and will be devoted to discuss the implementation mechanisms and ceilings of time, as the MP for the National Alliance Abbas al-Bayati, for initiating reform committee the application of a road map through intensive meetings conducted with political blocs and parties concerned by the crisis, saying in a statement to ‘Brief Center for the Iraqi Media Network’, that ‘the meetings dealt with the review and reform paper and include addresses from files and require joint action to accomplish.’

In the meantime, told a member of the Negotiations Committee MP Khalid al-Asadi ‘Centre Brief for the Iraqi Media Network’, said the committee is serious about finding a common base of understandings between the political blocs to launch them to identify priorities and conduct an ongoing dialogue between the political blocs, without exception. ‘

Asadi said: ‘We are moving in the framework of the reform project of the National Alliance’, adding that our positive and interactive calls and supporter of President Jalal Talabani to hold a national gathering brings together all the political parties on a round table ‘.

url="http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alrafedain.net/index.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D76155"]My link[/url]

• Upvote 1

Unbelievable .. I keep thinking this horse is dead, But they keep on beating it !!!!! A lot of news from Talabani today, I guess he's come out of the coma, is back in Iraq and is keeping his position as President :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks Carrello

It is now approx. noon Tuesday 24 July 2012 in Iraq. I smell something fishy here. It says they met Tuesday evening and discussed various items. Which Tuesday did they meet?

yup... i caught that too... can you say B-- S--- boys and girls?

yup... i caught that too... can you say B-- S--- boys and girls?

It all depends how the article was translated !!! Unless they ment last tuesday then the translation was probably supposed to say "they are meeting noon tuesday to discuss various items "

BTW it is currently only 11:29am AST in Iraq at the time of writing this .... hmmm still not noon yet

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This storm was perfect a couple of times, and they dissipated. I hope this one turns into an F5 myself. :)

Fastarnie, just think of those other storms as practice, and practice makes perfect for the real deal.

How is that for blind optimism? B)

Good morning SoCal!

Edited by Carrello