Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank and Delta CC** 7/22/2012

easyrider

Hey Easy, thanks for the post. And, I'm sure the speaker on the call means well but, his style is a bit bi-polar. All the pregnant pauses and asking and answering his own questions makes me think I need a joint. Don't neg me, I rarely post so you don't have to chase me off. Or maybe this is normal dinarese. :unsure:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Hey Easy, thanks for the post. And, I'm sure the speaker on the call means well but, his style is a bit bi-polar. All the pregnant pauses and asking and answering his own questions makes me think I need a joint. Don't neg me, I rarely post so you don't have to chase me off. Or maybe this is normal dinarese. :unsure:

The neg was uncalled for so I evened you out. You have the right post your thoughts without the fear of being neg'd for it. Some people just have absolutely no home training, but it's not a reflection of the group as a whole. Just the a_ _ es with internet access, a keyboard, and few dinar. If you stick around you will find all the information you could care to read about here, researched, dissected, beaten up, debated, over analyzed, dissected again, and then discussed for days on end. It's a happy little place.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

The neg was uncalled for so I evened you out. You have the right post your thoughts without the fear of being neg'd for it. Some people just have absolutely no home training, but it's not a reflection of the group as a whole. Just the a_ _ es with internet access, a keyboard, and few dinar. If you stick around you will find all the information you could care to read about here, researched, dissected, beaten up, debated, over analyzed, dissected again, and then discussed for days on end. It's a happy little place.

So true.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the balance. It's really hard put yourself out there. the conversations get so heated. I like learning, but I don't tell my friends and family to join because they would think I'm crazy. I try to wed out the crazy though.

Thanks for the balance. It's really hard put yourself out there. the conversations get so heated. I like learning, but I don't tell my friends and family to join because they would think I'm crazy. I try to wed out the crazy though.

We should start a In the Dinar Closet Club. ssssshhhhhhhh. I've told nobody too. :lol:

• Upvote 6

No need to fear the negs...they don't hurt! ;-) At the very least it means someones listening...whether they agree or not! ;-)

Hang out and learn, or lurk, its kinda fun and cheap if you dont overextend yourself. You get a plus from me. ;)

People just are very passionate about what they believe in here, and that's what keeps things interesting. I think that as long as the lines are not crossed, debate is healthy. I would like to think at the end of the day, there alot of DV members that would come to another members rescue (and have) in a heartbeat, whether it's through a lively debate, or a crisis situation.

• Upvote 2

ahhh....... the picture............ahhhhhhhh.......that's a nice.........ahhhhhhh...............atm machine

You sound sick dude! <_<

ahhh....... the picture............ahhhhhhhh.......that's a nice.........ahhhhhhh...............atm machine

You sound sick dude! <_<

Well Katie I was suppose I did that wrong, he just go to me! I went to quote and got this! :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seriously, you need to stow that crap. There are other sites on the net where you can do that to your hearts content.

After that post, it will be impossible for you to be regarded as anything more than just a moron...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

As a fellow male member, it hurts me that a female dressed in tight black pants, accenting a silhouette only Picasso could paint, cannot post without these kind of comments.....its just wrong I tell you.

Im sorry for venting. I've been hurt before.

• Upvote 6

As a fellow male member, it hurts me that a female dressed in tight black pants, accenting a silhouette only Picasso could paint, cannot post without these kind of comments.....its just wrong I tell you.

Im sorry for venting. I've been hurt before.

Well that's one of the downsides of an open forum ....

You sound sick dude! dry.gif

Well Katie I was suppose I did that wrong, he just go to me! I went to quote and got this! ohmy.gif

GinaG your friends with that guy lol

• Upvote 1

People just are very passionate about what they believe in here, and that's what keeps things interesting. I think that as long as the lines are not crossed, debate is healthy. I would like to think at the end of the day, there alot of DV members that would come to another members rescue (and have) in a heartbeat, whether it's through a lively debate, or a crisis situation.

Great post. Thanks.