Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MID-2013 It is in the CBI HANDS

Dinar Buddy

PUMPERS SEE YOU NEXT, AS WE ARE 1 YEAR AWAY... THE CBI HAS BEEN RIGHT ON COARSE. I started 2 in a half years ago. Do not listen to hype, focus on the GOI words and scheduling... NO GURU has any intel about the date or the rate. The gurus will pund us hard in the next 30 days to ensure their sales don't drop off.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that “the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency needs a new financial period, because all accounts start the new currency may be registered books accounting currency different from the work recorded the beginning of the year “. He added that “the start delete the zeros from the currency in mid-2013 is a proposal came from members of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives but the central bank held talks on the proposal and found that the project may not start in the middle of a new financial year.”

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is right in the paragraph you brought in. The process can not start in the middle of a financial year. There financial year starts Jan. 1. So to me that means the beginning of the year. I would also like a link so i can read the whole artical if you wouldnt mind. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

Easy::: After all this time you havint caught up on your arabic cryptography!!! IT means that CBI will not permit a change in the rate at mid-year and it MUST take place at the beginning of the fiscal year.

LOl thats what i was trying to say he didnt even bother to read the article the cbi wont wait till even the fiscal year to change the value imho there is an urgency to raise the value i sense from Shabbibi and i believe it will happen sometime last quater of this year possibly in september.

Edited by easyrider

:lol: Guys...Gals....Do you think that the CBI or any of the Iraqi media is giving you any credible information? Do you think that they are going to show you their hand, so that everyone, can go out and purchase more Dinars?

I think it is very likely that they are in the process to get this done as fast as possible. They need to increase their value, ASAP. They have been working on the hurdles, and are getting in the position to get it done. I don't see it going into next year, JMHO, so be ready between Sep-Dec, in my estimation.

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I wonder how long it took for our treasury dept to change over our currencies 5,10,20's. All I can say is it was very smooth and no big deal,you go to the bank and they hand you the new currency and take the old out of circulation.IMO it will be no big deal once they announce the RV and the citizens take their money( from under their mattress) too the bank.