Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie needs to find a new gig.

DocDinar.

7-22-2012 OKIEOILMAN: I have never understood the delay till last week when I was exposed to the inner-working's of the plan and what all was entailed in initating the plan. Very complicated and involved plan--when you take into consideration this is to affect the entire world's economic condition. We all (myself included) have put too much emphasis up till now on Iraq only. Iraq is only a small piece of the puzzle. Iraq was to be the catalyst of the initiation of the entire plan and has been used as an excuse up till now but the true fact's are now evident. Obama wanted this closer to the election for a bump in his ratings. This afternoon will tell us a lot. I am trying as best as I can to answer questions but some are still confidential. The goal of the Global Economic Realignment is to make the playing field of international trade more equitable and fair. Hopefully the forex opening may have an indication of where we are at. I am sure there are going to be some kind of a time element involve. Politic's don't use watches. Nothing is official till the bank screen's post's the new rates. I will state this though, I am on standby. Many different currencies are slated to go at approximately the same time. No delay's.

• Downvote 2

His gig is perfectly fine to him... lie to you and take your money. If people keep buying the currency and throwing your 10% lay away deposits away every month (or whatever it is now)... why would he ever want to stop?

Well, according to Okie since early last year, not only has he been "directly involved in the RV process," Iraq parliament frequently talks about him in session and refers to him as "The Cowboy." His words exactly. Shows you what kind of ego we're dealing with here. Delusions of grandeur is an understatement.

That really doesnt sound like Okie..........not all caps, fairly good grammar and sentence structure! Same empty message though. :)

Agreed,,,, must be so popular he now needs a ghost writer.... Though am wondering how anyone so connected could have missed (up until now), the interdependant connection of the world financial structure... He must have missed the Greece discussion.... Course he supports this ignrance with the fairy dust magic that the believes the goings on of the entire world rests upon the US election process... Wonder if he ever studied the founation behind the "Ugly American" reputation.... He certainly seems to perpetuate all that is annoying about geocentric arrogance..... Oh well, what we would we have to do if it weren't for Okie playing the part of village idiot? :D :D

• Upvote 3

Anyone that has been around the DV community for a while can clearly see that what was posted is not from Okie. Whomever the entity that started the Okie persona has surely stepped down and allowed some other "Guru" initiate to take control of the Okie name and character. Either that, or he has changed his speaking style completely, and actually learned how to spell along with proper grammar. Doubtful, but still it is fun to think about a room full of Gurus arguing about who gets to play the part of Okie for the next 6 months or so.

As for the post, a whole lot of nothing coming from someone that has no clue anymore than you or I do when anything will happen with the IQD. It is laughable to see that Okie believes it is hinged on election time for the US Presidency. Yes it would probably boost POTUS' ratings a bit, but reality.......that is a different story.

Edited by GhostDawg

if you are a newbie don't fall for all the GURU mumbo Jumbo... to many people have gone out spent all they had on IQD because of Oakie Doakie...

I did for a while.

I was new to the whole thing and didn't know any better.

I mean, it's not like there's a class for this sort of thing when you can just buy some on eBay.

Man, I would get so excited when he said it was coming. I never quit my job or anything like that, but ya, I got into that "Enron mode". In other words, I don't care how they do it and I don't care how it works, just gimme money.

Glad I started looking around and found other people I could trust more, like Adam, Med and Brietling.

But man, those first few weeks I walked around like a cartoon character with dollar signs in my eyes.

[..OKIEOILMAN] CONFIDENCE LEVEL IS VERY HIGH THIS AFTERNOON—KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP

[..OKIEOILMAN] BEEN TALKING TO SAMBO—MY REGARDS TO EVERYONE[..OKIEOILMAN] THIS CURRENCY EXCHANGE MUST OCCUR SOON ACCORDING TO THOSE WHO ARE IN CHARGE ON A GLOBAL BASIS

[..OKIEOILMAN] I HAVE HAD THE HOUNDS OF THE BASKERVILLE’S CHASING THIS GHOST FOR 9 YEARS NOW

[..OKIEOILMAN] HAS EVERYONE BEEN FAITHFUL WITH THEIR PRAYERS REGARDING OUR BLESSING?????

[..OKIEOILMAN] I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE DELAY TILL LAST WEEK WHEN I WAS EXPOSED TO THE INNER-WORKING’S OF THE PLAN AND WHAT ALL WAS ENTAILED IN INITATING THE PLAN—VERY COMPLICATED AND INVOLVED PLAN–WHEN YOU TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THIS IS TO AFFECT THE ENTIRE WORLD’S ECONOMIC CONDITION.

[..SAMBO] ..OKIEOILMAN – I POSTED THIS YESTERDAY BEFORE YOU CAME IN – NO ONE ON OOM or AT ANY OF THE DINAR SITES HAS ANY CONTROL OR KNOWLEDGE OF WHEN THIS EVENT WILL HAPPEN – THE INTEL GIVERS ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SOURCES – EACH ONE RECEIVES DIFFERENT INFORMATION – THE OOM TEAM ONLY PASSES ON WHAT THEY HEAR NOTHING ADDED – NO FALSE PROMISES ONLY WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD – WHAT PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE IS THAT THE COMPLEXITY AND MAGNITUDE OF THIS EVENT IS SO GREAT AND THEN TO COMPOUND IT WITH HUNDREDS – NO MAKE THAT THOUSANDS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD STICKING THIER FINGERS IN THE RV PIE – NO WONDER IT IS TAKING SO LONG – BE PATIENT AND PRAY – NOT FOR THE RV – BUT PRAY FOR GOD TO RELIEVE THE STRESS AND SUFFERING FOR ALL PEOPLE – IF THE RV BRINGS THAT GREAT IF NOT REMEMBER THIER IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS IS WORST OFF THAN YOURSELF – BE THANKFUL FOR LIFE AND A GOD THAT LOVES YOU – SAMBO[..OKIEOILMAN] THE PLAN HAD TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION BOTH THE BENEFIT’S AND THE RAMIFICATION’S OF SUCH A MOVEMENT OF SUCH MAGNITUDE–WE HAVE ALWAY’S CONSIDERED OURSELVES AS THE PRIMARY RECEIPANT’S OF THE BENEFITS BUT NEVER HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE IMPLICATIONS TO OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT ALL HAD TO COME INTO AGREEMENT TO MAKE THIS PLAN COME TO FRUITION

[..OKIEOILMAN] WE ALL (MYSELF INCLUDED) HAVE PUT TOO MUCH EMPHASIS UP TILL NOW ON IRAQ ONLY—IRAQ IS ONLY A SMALL PIECE OF THE PUZZLE. IRAQ WAS TO BE THE CATALYST OF THE INITIATION OF THE ENTIRE PLAN AND HAS BEEN USED AS AN EXCUSE UP TILL NOW——BUT THE TRUE FACT’S ARE NOW EVIDENT

[..OKIEOILMAN] IRAQ HAS ONLY BEEN A PART OF THE PUZZLE WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PUT TOGETHER FOR SO LONG NOW

[..OKIEOILMAN] LOOK’S LIKE WE ALL NEED THAT ROSETTA STONE COURSE FOR MANDARIN

[..OKIEOILMAN] MSMAGNOLIA–HOPEFULLY THE FORE-X OPENING MAY HAVE AN INDICATION OF WHERE WE ARE AT

[..OKIEOILMAN] FEDA–POLITIC’S DON’T USE WATCHES

[..OKIEOILMAN] GSP–NOTHING IS OFFICIAL TILL THE BANK SCREEN’S POST’S THE NEW RATES

[..OKIEOILMAN] LINASUE–WE AS INDIVIDUALS CAN ONLY WAIT–WE DON’T CONTROL ANY PART OF THIS PLAN

[..OKIEOILMAN] OKIEGROUP–THE FOLLOW UP INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED WILL BE FURNISHED ON A DINAR RECAP E-MAIL FOLLOWING MY GRADUATION ANNOUNCEMENT–AT LEAST THAT IS THE WAY IT IS SCHEDULED NOW

[mickey29] ..OKIEOILMAN will the banks on the east coast show the rate first?

[..OKIEOILMAN] MICKEY–GOOD QUESTION–I WOULD PRESUME IT WILL OCCUR WHEN ALL BANK’S ARE OPEN BUT THAT PART IS STILL UNCLEAR

[..OKIEOILMAN] THIS IS NEVER TO BE REFERRED TO AS AN R/V–IT IS TO BE TERMED A CURRENCY EXCHANGE

[..OKIEOILMAN] NICK–SHOULD ALL OCCUR AT ABOUT THE SAME TIME

[..OKIEOILMAN] THE RATES YOU RECEIVE CO-OPERATING WITH THE WF BANK WILL BE THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RATE AS I HAVE BEEN LED TO UNDERSTAND–OTHER BANK’S I WOULD THINK WOULD HAVE TO BE COMPETITIVE WITH THOSE RATES ALSO

[..OKIEOILMAN] O.K. THAT’S IT FOR A WHILE–IF I HAVE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION I WILL BE BACK–OTHERWISE I AM GONE

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 1

That really doesnt sound like Okie..........not all caps, fairly good grammar and sentence structure! Same empty message though. smile.gif

You are right, TXNOLE.

He didn't use OKIE-SPEAK (i.e. Jed Clampett 3rd Grade grammar. He also didn't use all CAPS, NOR did he start all sentences with the word 'I' .

No way it was Okie. Someone maybe posting on his behalf.

Agreed,,,, must be so popular he now needs a ghost writer.... Though am wondering how anyone so connected could have missed (up until now), the interdependant connection of the world financial structure... He must have missed the Greece discussion.... Course he supports this ignrance with the fairy dust magic that the believes the goings on of the entire world rests upon the US election process... Wonder if he ever studied the founation behind the "Ugly American" reputation.... He certainly seems to perpetuate all that is annoying about geocentric arrogance..... Oh well, what we would we have to do if it weren't for Okie playing the part of village idiot? :D :D

Get it right---That would be-Town Drunk, VIllage Idiot. :lol:

• Upvote 1

The banner for this thread “ Okie needs a new gig “ is very apt. I believe the GURUs have painted themselves into a corner, I really do believe these people could actually be stupid enough to paint themselves into a corner, and are now trying to get themselves out of it. Where else can you go when you have said “it is done but not live yet” for months? Take a couple of weeks off and then start again stupid sayings like “ I now have a better understanding of the process” and “ This is a huge world event and is a very complicated process”.

I feel for the people who fall for this nonsense and I blame the American education system for all this. These people “ The Clueless Investor” leave school poorly educated and severely lacking in common sense and are taken advantage of by individuals “The Guru” who to be quite frankly are even less educated.

Definition of “The Clueless Investor”

A lucky(or unlucky) individual who has fallen into an investment through a family member/friend or stumbled onto it through the internet and without a thought bought “funny smelly” money. The saying “a sponge” relates to this individual as they blindly believe, soak up, everything “The Guru” says.

Definition of “The Guru”

A lonely individual, of the elderly persuasion , either uneducated or graduated from high school in their thirties who proclaims themselves the all knowing, all seeing, leader of information pertaining to the investment actually coming to fruition. This individual, from the dregs of society, takes advantage of “The Clueless Investor” relieving them of their finances and putting them through an emotional wringer. This individual has the knack of turning their gullible followers into emotional wrecks who keep asking the same questions over, over and over again.

There is also a certain “BLOG” , where ALL guru chat is posted, that should have a….

Government Health Warning

Reading the delusional chats of the individuals on this site can seriously affect you through the following ways

1. Wasting day after day sitting on internet reading what can only be construed as untruths about an investment.

2. Becoming unhealthy due to sitting all day long and gaining weight watching the drama.

3. Your brain will turn to mush so much so that you can’t think for yourself anymore.

4. You become so addicted your family life suffers.

If you suffer from any of the above 4 points or are considering to look for real information this is a warning to stay away from the “BLOG” and all the sites on the right hand side on the “BLOG” under the heading “OUR FRIENDS” also all individuals on the right hand side of the “BLOG” under the heading “CATEGORIES”.

One last thing be fooled by the “BLOG” or “THE Guru” once and shame on them, be fooled twice or more by them then SHAME ON YOU!

Edited by paulp67