Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the name calling must stop

leesburg

Basically it's optimist and pecimist.....optimist believ in RV, pecimists are LOPSTERS! Ha,Ha,Ha, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So..... Anybody who at this point believes / expects they will make not 1,000 times ( it would be beautiful but they stopped believing that they'll make that much) their capital but ( after having been into this long enough) maybe 2 or 3 times their capital ... Do you deem them pessimists?

Adam uses the word lopster in chat. The word is not meant to be demeaning to members. It's simply a word that is used to define members that believe a straight LOP is inevitable.

what sounds better, "lopster" or "Those that believe the iraqi dinar will lop"?

So..... Anybody who at this point believes / expects they will make not 1,000 times ( it would be beautiful but they stopped believing that they'll make that much) their capital but ( after having been into this long enough) maybe 2 or 3 times their capital ... Do you deem them pessimists?

I was just goofin off tryin to keep it lite, you know, :lol::lol: Just havin some fun. I think everyone needs to lighten up. The ones who believe in a LOP are not going to change the minds of those of us who believe in a RV. Deal with it and move on.

Know what I mean?

I agree, the name calling is ridiculous. But Lopster isn't offensive. What is offensive is when a lopster claims that a none who doesn't believe a lop scenario is stupid, lacks common sense, etc. Those things are said frequently in LOP land.

But regardless, just relax, dude. This thread is a little dramatic. life's too short to be stirred up over being called a silly name. :cigar:

Well said!!! Life is too short to be angry!

umbertino, i think it is for asshatz like your boy jmw, who was treated with respect on here, and now wants to prosecute (literally) everyone who believes in it rv'ing, instead of totally now being a lop defender, defend the ones who actually need it, if that is your new stance, as a 100% lop defender now. by the way i respect all the so-called loppers, but jmw is a flat out asshat

oh, and here is what in am referring to, this is in reference to me from jmw

"I'm with you!!! He is one of the biggest dbags on the net...he has claimed to have "contacts" that are economist in dubia...who claim an eminent RV every six months or so...then he plays the awe shucks I got it wrong passive aggressive personna...he knows exactly what he is doing...and should go to jail for it...which is what I am working on!"

so umbertino, before you get your lopper cape dry-cleaned, maybe you should look at both sides, some of the lop crew think they are smarter than they really are, and it irritates people, maybe you can run a anthony robbins style get together on cooth.

those who believe that it will rd that bring alot to the table like keep, dinarck, i like dave-d's opinion, and i know i am missing some, are respected by myself, and my group.

then unfortunately there are those who chose to be complete idiot's and act like complete losers, those who add nothing to any site and just bash people, those who do not even hold dinar. now umbertino i know your a smart dude, and have good taste in music, but maybe you should look at both sides and not just protect azzhat types like jmw....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I think the term "LOPster" is offensive. Especially because it is not a real word. LOPster IMO is a term made up by a 5 year old with WAY too much time on their hands. I think that anyone that calls me by anything other than my username or the name I sign my posts by is being offensive. I also find it a bit amusing that the same people who say that the ones who are offended by it are being overly sensitive,and should calm down or "grow up" are the first ones to lower their own maturity level. The LOPsters are simply beside themselves at not having come up with a better term for we optimists than "dreamer."

some people have better things to do with themselves.

"If the claw fits, wear it." is your mommy home, please?

Adam uses the word lopster in chat. The word is not meant to be demeaning to members. It's simply a word that is used to define members that believe a straight LOP is inevitable. If one person is offended, then I think it can be considered offensive. I think that AM is a smart man. I believe that he could find a better term IF he wanted to. But using the term "LOPster" is IMO one of the best ways to gain favor with the ones who believe in the 100,000% RV. The ones who believe it will LOP are a lot less likely to go VIP.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think the term "LOPster" is offensive. Especially because it is not a real word. LOPster IMO is a term made up by a 5 year old with WAY too much time on their hands. I think that anyone that calls me by anything other than my username or the name I sign my posts by is being offensive. I also find it a bit amusing that the same people who say that the ones who are offended by it are being overly sensitive,and should calm down or "grow up" are the first ones to lower their own maturity level. The LOPsters are simply beside themselves at not having come up with a better term for we optimists than "dreamer."

some people have better things to do with themselves.

"If the claw fits, wear it." is your mommy home, please?

Adam uses the word lopster in chat. The word is not meant to be demeaning to members. It's simply a word that is used to define members that believe a straight LOP is inevitable. If one person is offended, then I think it can be considered offensive. I think that AM is a smart man. I believe that he could find a better term IF he wanted to. But using the term "LOPster" is IMO one of the best ways to gain favor with the ones who believe in the 100,000% RV. The ones who believe it will LOP are a lot less likely to go VIP.

welcome to the real world sista hahahalaugh.gif people are always gonna offend people it will never cease to exist its how they take it that really matters if they let it bother them to a point to ruin their day well then thats on them i think i could call some of the people on here a lot more worse then a lopster but we wont go there. Lopster is referring to the fact people think it will LOP aka redenominate same stuff tomato, tomatoe. What i dont appreciate that people like dinarick call people idiots and purposely try to make people feel they are stupid to support his god complex.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

umbertino, i think it is for asshatz like your boy jmw, who was treated with respect on here, and now wants to prosecute (literally) everyone who believes in it rv'ing, instead of totally now being a lop defender, defend the ones who actually need it, if that is your new stance, as a 100% lop defender now. by the way i respect all the so-called loppers, but jmw is a flat out asshat

oh, and here is what in am referring to, this is in reference to me from jmw

"I'm with you!!! He is one of the biggest dbags on the net...he has claimed to have "contacts" that are economist in dubia...who claim an eminent RV every six months or so...then he plays the awe shucks I got it wrong passive aggressive personna...he knows exactly what he is doing...and should go to jail for it...which is what I am working on!"

so umbertino, before you get your lopper cape dry-cleaned, maybe you should look at both sides, some of the lop crew think they are smarter than they really are, and it irritates people, maybe you can run a anthony robbins style get together on cooth.

those who believe that it will rd that bring alot to the table like keep, dinarck, i like dave-d's opinion, and i know i am missing some, are respected by myself, and my group.

then unfortunately there are those who chose to be complete idiot's and act like complete losers, those who add nothing to any site and just bash people, those who do not even hold dinar. now umbertino i know your a smart dude, and have good taste in music, but maybe you should look at both sides and not just protect azzhat types like jmw....

agreed JMW was one of the worst glad he is no longer here

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The name calling is pretty evenly dished out with both sides claiming innocence in instigating. If one is easily offended, my response would be "toughin up buttercup", the PC is offensive to me.tongue.gif

Not to worry, caz. PC is not something one would associate with you! :)

Sorry Markinsa, but from what I have seen, some of the "traffic cops" here" are only interested in protecting one side of the street.

sorry don't agree with that,for the most part the Mods are pretty fair imo. Hey and that "traffic cop" label is offensive!tongue.gif

Not to worry, caz. PC is not something one would associate with you! smile.gif

biggrin.gif U r correct I'm more of a RC Cola kind of guy!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

sorry don't agree with that,for the most part the Mods are pretty fair imo. Hey and that "traffic cop" label is offensive!tongue.gif

biggrin.gif U r correct I'm more of a RC Cola kind of guy!

lol, funny how some are offended by trivial name calling and then go around and do it as well.

Edited by rightsonword

lol, funny how some are offended by trivial name calling and then go around and do it as well.

LOL for the most part she's pretty cool chick. I just think sometimes folks(me included) need to tighten up our belts and not take everything so seriously. There is nothing anyone anywhere that is'nt directly tied to the RV/RD/LOP can do, so why not sit back relax and ride this sucker(did I offend anyone?) out-peace.

LOL for the most part she's pretty cool chick. I just think sometimes folks(me included) need to tighten up our belts and not take everything so seriously. There is nothing anyone anywhere that is'nt directly tied to the RV/RD/LOP can do, so why not sit back relax and ride this sucker(did I offend anyone?) out-peace.

awwwwww thx caz!! And funny, too! don't forget funny! Just as we rehearsed it, now!

awwwwww thx caz!! And funny, too! don't forget funny! Just as we rehearsed it, now!

I like this attitude! :twothumbs: