Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the name calling must stop

leesburg

we are all speculators here ... no matter what you think its speculation . your going to make millions .. your gonna break even .. your gonna lose money ... its all speculation.. ive been called a lopster .. for simply asking questions .. why lopster .. why name calling ..

im a dinar holder and i hope to make money off this investment just like the next guy .. i might ask a question thats not so easy to answer.. its only because it cant get answered ...so these unanswered questions lead to speculation .. in both directions .. ..lopster ...lol

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

ya lopster ...

i was corrected last week for name calling .. its a rule here on dv ... no name calling ...

i didnt call out an individual ..like ive been called out personally .. i was referring to a group of attackers as dopes .... i agree i was wrong for name calling

but the attackers continously call people lopster .. and for some reason thats acceptable ..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

ya lopster ...

i was corrected last week for name calling .. its a rule here on dv ... no name calling ...

i didnt call out an individual ..like ive been called out personally .. i was referring to a group of attackers as dopes .... i agree i was wrong for name calling

but the attackers continously call people lopster .. and for some reason thats acceptable ..

I agree, the name calling is ridiculous. But Lopster isn't offensive. What is offensive is when a lopster claims that a none who doesn't believe a lop scenario is stupid, lacks common sense, etc. Those things are said frequently in LOP land.

But regardless, just relax, dude. This thread is a little dramatic. life's too short to be stirred up over being called a silly name. :cigar:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I agree, the name calling is ridiculous. But Lopster isn't offensive. What is offensive is when a lopster claims that a none who doesn't believe a lop scenario is stupid, lacks common sense, etc. Those things are said frequently in LOP land.

But regardless, just relax, dude. This thread is a little dramatic. life's too short to be stirred up over being called a silly name. :cigar:

i agree calm down .. its just a simple analogy .. when the mods come to your posting and correct you ,, for something thats being done by many others and over looking the many others .. you may feel singled out .. ..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No problem leesburg , not that I've called you names to my recollection.

Wasn't there a post from you saying doc robbins had more knowledge in his little finger than all you clowns combined? Or something to that effect... maybe thats what you were referring to..Was really suprised that You posted something about name calling

Edited by lightfighter
  • Upvote 3

No problem leesburg , not that I've called you names to my recollection.

Wasn't there a post from you saying doc robbins had more knowledge in his little finger than all you clowns combined? Or something to that effect... maybe thats what you were referring to..Was really suprised that You posted something about name calling

yes this is true .. it was this thread that i was corrected by a mod .. and i agree with that mod .. i should not of done that .. and im in agreement with the rule of no name calling .. this is why i started this thread

the guy was being attacked continously for his speculative opinion by many .. i was wrong for sticking up for him in that manner

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Basically it's optimist and pecimist.....optimist believ in RV, pecimists are LOPSTERS! Ha,Ha,Ha, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ve always considered myself having a positive optimistic viewpoint. In fact I’m pretty positive we are going to see a lop in some shape form or fashion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, couldn’t’ resist!!

Edited by WorkerBee
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe I have been called much, much worse in this section, and the main perpetrator knows who he is. You're right on, Rightson. LOPster is not offensive in any way whatsoever. The LOPsters are simply beside themselves at not having come up with a better term for we optimists than "dreamer." Oh, God forbid someone actually pursue a dream. :rolleyes:

Mr. Montana's post in another LOP Talk thread today basically said it all. Every LOPster should read it, and that means all five of you and your slavish followers.

LOPsburg. This is just too easy. :lol:

• Upvote 1

maybe there is needs to be a formal definition of lopster before you decide whether it is offensive or not,

I consider anyone who is continuously preaching negative information on a Dinar speculation forum that the same investment has little or no chance of paying off significantly due to the fact they personally have interpreted the information available and believe that they are one of the few in sole possession of the truth and eventual outcome will be a lop. A lopster to me is someone who does not believe in this investment at all yet continues to stay active in the forum under the guise of protecting others from hurting themselves financially.

Most of the investors here are adult age and have a brain to think with, everyone who has been here at any length of time knows that there is no 100% guarantee that the currency will RV, knows that it is speculative, knows not to believe Okie or the other misguiding gurus, but also knows not to believe everything the media throws at them.

Lopsters are full of gloom and doom and at every turn they are ready to try and persuade the forum that they are right and the rest of us are dumb and dumber for investing in a speculative currency.

If that fits any members in this forum, I consider them a lopster, is it offensive? If the claw fits, wear it.

• Upvote 2

maybe there is needs to be a formal definition of lopster before you decide whether it is offensive or not,

I consider anyone who is continuously preaching negative information on a Dinar speculation forum that the same investment has little or no chance of paying off significantly due to the fact they personally have interpreted the information available and believe that they are one of the few in sole possession of the truth and eventual outcome will be a lop. A lopster to me is someone who does not believe in this investment at all yet continues to stay active in the forum under the guise of protecting others from hurting themselves financially.

Most of the investors here are adult age and have a brain to think with, everyone who has been here at any length of time knows that there is no 100% guarantee that the currency will RV, knows that it is speculative, knows not to believe Okie or the other misguiding gurus, but also knows not to believe everything the media throws at them.

Lopsters are full of gloom and doom and at every turn they are ready to try and persuade the forum that they are right and the rest of us are dumb and dumber for investing in a speculative currency.

If that fits any members in this forum, I consider them a lopster, is it offensive? If the claw fits, wear it.

every name someone calls someone else has a meaning .. but are you saying that you dont agree with the mods decision on name calling .. i see sanssouci doesnt agree with them

and do you agree with name calling with the analogy that if the claw fits wear it

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I’ve always considered myself having a positive optimistic viewpoint. In fact I’m pretty positive we are going to see a lop in some shape form or fashion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a predictable mechanism for diffusion of any and all criticism.

They are paid agents of disinformation. That's my opinion of them. If they are convinced they are making no money from the investment, then their incentive for being here 24-7 has to be coming from elsewhere.

Right, and yet they assume we optimists are all just pie-eyed children in search of Santa Claus.

The dumbest excuse I have heard is the charitable one where they simply want to expose fraud. If that were really the case, they would not be here defending the western banking system which is being laid bare as we speak.

I like that. If the claw fits, wear it. :D

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 3

That's a predictable mechanism for diffusion of any and all criticism.

Gees Sans why do you always have to attack? It was a funny. I do believe there is a good chance for a LOP but I do not rain on people’s parades, so no, I don’t worry about criticism.

Lighten up, don’t be a hater. I wish we could all just get along. Oh, and world peace too. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So the divide widens between those that are positive and those that are negative. We can't learn anything from those individuals that speak in absolutes, and are condescending. It is obvious who are the trouble makers. I think it is time to do some house cleaning so that the rest of us can form our own conclusions based on sincere intent and not malicious smearing of someone just because that someone doesn't agree with your obviously high intellect regarding currency. I think we need more focus on news and articles and less on opinion's. This is all open to interpretation. Why be such a jerk other than that is your true purpose. Just leave and do us all a favor.

it must but it wont.

wasn't funny

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Gees Sans why do you always have to attack? It was a funny. I do believe there is a good chance for a LOP but I do not rain on people’s parades, so no, I don’t worry about criticism.

Lighten up, don’t be a hater. I wish we could all just get along. Oh, and world peace too. B)

I'm not hating. I simply called that one as I saw it. It's the same MO that Keepmwlknfny employs, and annoys most of the membership here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not hating. I simply called that one as I saw it. It's the same MO that Keepmwlknfny employs, and annoys most of the membership here.

Well, you may just have to learn to tolerate it. I guess it could happen but I don’t see Keep getting banned like DaveD just did

Well, you may just have to learn to tolerate it. I guess it could happen but I don’t see Keep getting banned like DaveD just did

I didn't set out to see anyone banned. But if I am attacked, or ridiculed, I will certainly respond in kind.