Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone moved their Warka money out of Iraq yet?

Just curious if Warka is a legit bank or a scam. It's hard enough to move the money into Iraq.

No, I have not moved it out yet. There are articles indicating that the bank is still under the guardianship of CBI. I opened the account/s with the very minimum required balance. If I lose it, so be it. My password and account are still working via Warka's online system, so at this point, I'm not concerned. When the dinar RV's, I'll check into other banks that handle international trading.

No, I have not moved it out yet. There are articles indicating that the bank is still under the guardianship of CBI. I opened the account/s with the very minimum required balance. If I lose it, so be it. My password and account are still working via Warka's online system, so at this point, I'm not concerned. When the dinar RV's, I'll check into other banks that handle international trading.

Sounds like I guessed this one right.

The CBI doesn't want people to massively profit by wiring money at the last minute. And or the Warka Bank is corrupt and the CBI doesn't want the Banking system to get a bad reputation, nipping it at the bud before the damage is done.

Either way it sucks to have money locked up half way around the world.

The only good thing would be in the case of a (Lop without an internationally traded currency). If you're crazy enough to put a large sum of money in an Iraq Bank in the first place, you won't have to go to Iraq to trade the Dinar money back into US Dollars.