Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For those of you that need entertainment, heeere's Okie

TonyDownTheShore

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL AFTER A 2 WEEK SABBATICAL I HAVE RETURNED LIKE A BAD PENNY TURNING UP AGAIN. I HAVE BEEN WORKING DILIGENTLY WITH A FEW SELECT INDIVIDUALS ON WHAT AND WHY AND WHEN OUR BLESSING OF THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE WILL TRANSPIRE.

I AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS HAS TRAVELED TO THE NECESSARY LOCATION TO FINALLY OBTAIN PROPER INTEL. I AM STILL UNDER A GAG ORDER ON SPECIFIC’S OF THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE BUT I CAN SAY WITH FAITH MORESO THAN EVER BEFORE THIS IS REAL–THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IT’S SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN SOON.

I CAN’T BE MORE SPECIFIC THAN THAT BECAUSE WE DON’T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL BE LAUNCHED BUT AM TOLD TO BE ON HIGH ALERT FOR MOVEMENT AT ANYTIME HENCEFORTH. I LIKE EACH OF YOU HAVE BEEN IMPATIENT FOR THIS TO OCCUR BUT UNTIL LAST WEEK WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE OF THE DEPTH OF THE PLAN AND THE LOGISTIC’S NECESSARY TO BRING ABOUT A ONCE IN HISTORY CHANGE IN THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM.

THE DEPTH AND PLANNING AND INSTIGATION OF THIS PLAN IS MIND BOGGLEING AND REMINDS ME OF A VERY COMPLICATED MILITARY MISSION WHERE MASSIVE PLANNING HAD TO TAKE PLACE BEFORE A VERY DIFFICULT MISSION WAS TO BE INITIATED. SOMETHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE INVOLVES MUCH MORE THAN ANY OF US HAD EVER IMAGINED AND CERTAINLY REQUIRES MORE THAN “SIMPLY PUSHING THE BUTTON” TO INITIATE. I NOW THOUGH NOT COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE DELAY UP TO THIS POINT IN TIME.

THE PURCHASING ENTITY HAS CERTAINLY HAD A MOST DIFFICULT JOB IN CO-ORDINATING THE OPERATION WITH MANY SET BACK’S THAT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED NOW. I AM VERY SATISFIED OF THE VALIDITY AND THE IMMENENCE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR EACH OF US.

[6:55:01 PM] SpiritualWarrior: [..OKIEOILMAN] 10 DAYS AND 894 E-MAIL’S LATER—OKIE RETURNS——WHEW!!!!!!! TOOK AWHILE TO DELETE THAT MANY

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AS MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN ON PINS AND NEEDLES WONDERING WHEN–WHEN—WHEN—-NOW I KNOW–IT’S VERY CLOSE NOW

[..OKIEOILMAN] I KNOW SOME OF YOU THOUGHT I HAD ABANDONED YOU—BUT BEHIND THE SCENES MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS THAT SOME OF YOU KNOW HAS BEEN TRYING OUR BEST TO CO-ORDINATE WHAT IS ABOUT TO TRANSPIRE AND TRYING TO HAVE A POSITIVE EFFECT ON THE TIMING OF THE OUTCOME—THE RESULT OF OUR EFFORTS ARE UNKNOWN BUT OUR VOICE HAS BEEN HEARD AND PRAYERFULLY HEEDED

[..OKIEOILMAN] ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS–WE HAVE (MYSELF AND OTHERS) DONE ALL WE CAN TO EXPEDITE MATTERS

[sooneriam] ..OKIEOILMAN Is there anything that this family can do to expedite this currency exchange, Families help each other

[..OKIEOILMAN] SOONERIAM–NO–IT IS ENTIRELY IN THE PURCHASING ENTITY’S HAND’S NOW

[lawrence] ..OKIEOILMAN can you share who is the “purchasing entity”???????

[dinarchaser] ..OKIEOILMAN Purchasing Entity?????

[..OKIEOILMAN] YES DINAARCHASER–THIS IS A PRIVATE TREATY PURCHASE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS—NUFF SAID

[ironlady] ..OKIEOILMAN is that banks u are speaking of

[..OKIEOILMAN] BANKS ARE ONLY THE EXCHANGING AGENT FOR THE PURCHASER

[captiankirk] ..OKIEOILMAN i know…me too i’ve been sayin ‘ swears alot lately myself… lol

[ponceno] ..OKIEOILMAN Is it the CBI???

[sooneriam] ..OKIEOILMAN I purchased mine does that make me an entity?

[dinarchaser] ..OKIEOILMAN Thank you Okie!

[mpp] ..OKIEOILMAN or could the UST be the “purchasing agent”?

[PrincessDinar] ponceno what does it really matter? It wouldn’t be good to answer that just sayin’

[..OKIEOILMAN] I WILL NOT GET INTO AN AREA I WAS TOLD IN CONFIDENCE NOT TO GO–

[mpp] ..OKIEOILMAN or could the UST be the “purchasing agent”?

[soonerfan62] ..OKIEOILMAN GOOD EVENING MY FRIEND, HOW THE HELL ARE YA

[..OKIEOILMAN] SOONERFAN62 JUST CALLED–HE IS GETTING READY TO LOG ON—–DON’T THROW SPIT BALL’S AT HIM (HEH HEH)

[~SpiritualWarrior] Soonerfan62 Will ask you to watch Your language in OOM … thanks!

[okiesonshine] ..OKIEOILMAN ( wink)

[..OKIEOILMAN] SOONERFAN–AFTER THIS PAST 10 DAY’S I AM BETTER SATISFIED WITH OUR POSITION THAN EVER BEFORE

[soonerfan62] ~SpiritualWarrior SORRY

[soonerfan62] ..OKIEOILMAN ME TOO BUDDY

[Rustynail] since I got on at 7:58 this conversation is sounding like things are not going well

[..OKIEOILMAN] RUSTYNAIL—SNIFFING GLUE AGAIN?–WHAT DON’T SOUND GOOD?

[Rustynail] that one was better

[..OKIEOILMAN] RUSTYNAIL AND OTHERS—–THERE ARE NO NEGATIVE OR BAD NEW’S TONIGHT–ON THE CONTRARY–THING’S ARE WONDERFUL AND GETTING MORESO EACH PASSING HOUR

Too long to post the whole chat, but if you want it I'll get it :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

"I HAVE RETURNED LIKE A BAD PENNY TURNING UP AGAIN" More like a hemmoroid flaring up..... :blink:

:lol: I agree

Here's another funny piece of the chat :lol:

[..OKIEOILMAN] I MET A COLORED GENTLEMAN IN LOVE FIELD THAT GAVE ME THE RED CARPET TREATMENT THRU SECURITY–I THINK HIS NAME WAS BRISCOE (HOPE THAT’S RIGHT)—ONE OF THE FINEST MEN I EVER MET–HE ALSO IS A DINARIAN AND WHEN I DECLARED WHAT I WAS CARRYING–HE SAID—IRAQI DINAR?–I SAID YES AND HE SAID HE ALSO HAD DINAR–I ASKED IF HE HAD EVER HEARD OF OKIE OIL MAN AND HE SAID YES HE HAD FOLLOWED OKIE FOR YEARS–I STUCK OUT MY HAND AND SAID—HI—I’M OKIE–HE NEARLY FAINTED AND OFFERED ME THE RUN OF THE AIRPORT–WHAT A NICE MAN–IF HE IS READING THIS—I AM A BETTER MAN FOR MEETING YOU—AND THANKS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Live from the Ivory tower made of toilet paper and wet dreams. Here to dazzle and amaze with tales of buffoonery and mischief. A person who truly, truly, needs no introduction but may require a Surgeon General's warning label. He hails from that outskirts of nonsense and madness by way of the completely lost, jaded and confused. The Duke of Delusions of Granduer. The King of Confusion, The Earl of Erroneuos Information, The Prince Regent of the RV... LAST WEEK. You know him, you love him although some love to hate him... HERE'S OKIE!!!

• Upvote 4

Live from the Ivory tower made of toilet paper and wet dreams. Here to dazzle and amaze with tales of buffoonery and mischief. A person who truly, truly, needs no introduction but may require a Surgeon General's warning label. He hails from that outskirts of nonsense and madness by way of the completely lost, jaded and confused. The Duke of Delusions of Granduer. The King of Confusion, The Earl of Erroneuos Information, The Prince Regent of the RV... LAST WEEK. You know him, you love him although some love to hate him... HERE'S OKIE!!!

:lol: great introduction

"Purchasing agent"? "colored man"?

What color was he Okie? I live in the deep south and that term went out a long long time ago. That is of course unless the color was green like the aliens that have been haunting you for a long time! They come from the little known planet appropriately named Bullsheet!

• Upvote 2

"ANYTIME HENCEFORTH" is that the same as "IN THE COMMING DAY" we are waiting for???n

:lol: I'm surprised he didn't call rv tomorrow cash in Tuesday.

What color was he Okie? I live in the deep south and that term went out a long long time ago. That is of course unless the color was green like the aliens that have been haunting you for a long time! They come from the little known planet appropriately named Bullsheet!

:lol: Okie might be an alien.

this is the one that i liked

"TRAVELED TO THE NECESSARY LOCATION TO FINALLY OBTAIN PROPER INTEL"

Man of many talents

Have a Great Weekend

IZZA

:lol: where's the P ?

"....AND OFFERED ME THE RUN OF THE AIRPORT !"

Surely you can't be serious...and don't call me Shirley. (ala Leslie Nielsen)

Okie "running" an airport? My flying days are over!!

:lol:

[..OKIEOILMAN] I MET A COLORED GENTLEMAN IN LOVE FIELD THAT GAVE ME THE RED CARPET TREATMENT THRU SECURITY–I THINK HIS NAME WAS BRISCOE (HOPE THAT’S RIGHT)—ONE OF THE FINEST MEN I EVER MET–HE ALSO IS A DINARIAN AND WHEN I DECLARED WHAT I WAS CARRYING–HE SAID—IRAQI DINAR?–I SAID YES AND HE SAID HE ALSO HAD DINAR–I ASKED IF HE HAD EVER HEARD OF OKIE OIL MAN AND HE SAID YES HE HAD FOLLOWED OKIE FOR YEARS–I STUCK OUT MY HAND AND SAID—HI—I’M OKIE–HE NEARLY FAINTED AND OFFERED ME THE RUN OF THE AIRPORT–WHAT A NICE MAN–IF HE IS READING THIS—I AM A BETTER MAN FOR MEETING YOU—AND THANKS

"COLORED"? Did he say "colored"? What century is Okie from? OMG!!!! What kept Okie from using a different and even more endearing term?

Can Okie get any dumber?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You people are hilarious! Think Okie enjoys his comic strips?

I'm curious as to his meaning of LOVE FIELD - is this a field to find love :blink: ... to make love :mellow: ... or perhaps just look for love :unsure: ? Whatever the case, I doubt anyone in their right mind would shake Okie's hand ... throttle his neck maybe - but definitely not shake his hand. :lol:

I'm curious as to his meaning of LOVE FIELD - is this a field to find love :blink: ... to make love :mellow: ... or perhaps just look for love :unsure: ? Whatever the case, I doubt anyone in their right mind would shake Okie's hand ... throttle his neck maybe - but definitely not shake his hand. :lol:

Love Field is an airport in Dallas that has domestic flights only. So where was he traveling for his intel? Washington D.C. most likely to meet with a three letter agencies (MIC,KEY,MOU,SEE), who immediately put him on a gag order with all the fresh intel.

• Upvote 1

Love Field is an airport in Dallas that has domestic flights only. So where was he traveling for his intel? Washington D.C. most likely to meet with a three letter agencies (MIC,KEY,MOU,SEE), who immediately put him on a gag order with all the fresh intel.

Oooh - It's deja vu ... all over again !!! :D

• Upvote 1

***///

We don't like it when folks neg the messenger, so we gave TonyDownTheShore a plus.

Wish we could give him more than 1...! :wub:

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

So it's an Okie post, so what, it's entertainment,... ya just gotta laugh and gawk! :P

'Ol Sarge's Gals :angel:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

***///

We don't like it when folks neg the messenger, so we gave TonyDownTheShore a plus.

Wish we could give him more than 1...! :wub:

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

So it's an Okie post, so what, it's entertainment,... ya just gotta laugh and gawk! :P

'Ol Sarge's Gals :angel:

Thanks, they know who Okie is yet they open the thread read it and then neg people, why even open the thread?

Can Okie get any dumber?

End Quote

If you have a few fils you can bet .

wish the gag order would turn into a noose order

• Upvote 1