Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally! Veil lifted on Muslim rape epidemic

delta22

For years there have been reports on blogs, personal testimonials and the like, about what looked like a literal epidemic of rape by Muslim men of both women and children, especially in northern European nations where the Muslim immigrant population is high.

But the disturbing reports rarely rose to the level that would make the general population aware of the dangers that were becoming evident. After all, such a report would be blasted for attacking Islam and discriminating against Muslims.

Until now, when a case from the United Kingdom has proven so egregious it could not be ignored.

The BBC reported that nine men were convicted of child sexual exploitation in Greater Manchester, after they had “groomed” girls as young as 13. But even there, the report identified the convicts only as “Asian” while revealing their victims were white.

The Guardian took one more step and labeled them as “Pakistani,” but it took a lesser-known online news site, The Salfordian, to identify the suspects as “Muslim men” who “plied girls as young as 13 with drink and drugs so they could use them for sex ‘several times a day.’”

Now, the subject that long has been ignored or suppressed finally may be getting the attention a major crime wave would deserve, regardless of the political correctness of the facts.

Officials at The Gatestone Institute, a non-partisan, not-for-profit international policy council and think tank dedicated to educating the public about what the mainstream media fails to report, have spoken up.

In a commentary just days ago, the organization noted that the three-month trial where the “nine Muslim men were found guilty of raping dozens of British children” revealed that “police and social workers in northern England repeatedly refuse to investigate Muslim pedophile gangs: they said they are afraid of being called racist.”

“The disturbing details that emerged during the trial have opened yet another chapter in a long-running debate about multiculturalism in Britain, where many say that political correctness has gone too far,” the foundation said. “Less than a month after the trial in Liverpool ended … it emerged that social workers in the city of Rotherham, also in northern England, had known for six years that a teenage mother (identified as Child S) who was murdered for bringing shame on the families of two Pakistani men who had used her for sex, was at clear risk from predatory Muslim gangs.”

The city “Safeguarding Children Board” has reviewed the case, but “key politically incorrect passages which reveal that they had known she was at particular risk from ‘Asian men’ (Muslim men) were blocked out with black lines,” the foundation charged. “The council went to court in an attempt to suppress the hidden information after an uncensored copy of the report was leaked to a British newspaper, but the legal action was eventually abandoned. The uncensored report confirmed that Child S had pursued dealings with 15 different agencies, and identified ‘numerous missed opportunities’ to protect her; observers believe the agencies failed to do so be because they did not want to be branded as racist.”

The foundation has identified a series of additional incidents where the appearance of special privilege was evident, and they all included one common factor: Islam.

•According to Gatestone, it was in Leicester where a “gang of Somali Muslim women” assaulted and nearly killed a non-Muslim passer-by but walked free when a “political correct” judge said that as Muslims they were “not used to being drunk.”

•In London, two Muslims repeatedly raped a women but had their sentences reduced after “politically correct judges” ruled they were not “dangerous.”

•In Wiltshire, police pulled over a driver and ordered him to remove the flag of England from his vehicle, because it could be “deemed racist and offensive to Muslim immigrants.”

•In Manchester, police arrested a 14-year-old girl who asked a teacher if she could switch tables, as the five other students at her table were speaking Urdu and she couldn’t understand. She was booked on suspicion of a “section five racial public order offense.”

But regarding the rape epidemic, the unusually blunt Salfordian report on the nine Muslims convicted took to the editorial page for just a minute.

“As we’ve come to expect the media refers to them as just ‘Asian’ rather than Muslim and online comments haven’t been allowed because we can’t upset the Muslim invaders,” the report said.

Because of the circumstances – to identify Muslim rapists individuals have to be identified by their religion – statistics about the problem appear to be almost nonexistent.

So, many of the reports of rape and assault remain below the radar, reaching only to the level of forums such as the Asian Image, where a woman posted a first-person testimony about being assaulted by a Muslim imam.

“I am angry that a man was allowed to get away with abusing a little girl for four years, and nobody picked up on it, my parents did not pick up on my mood swings, from being quiet to being angry. My abuser was supposedly a man of faith, a man of standing, a man we trusted, someone who had authority in the community. … He took away my childhood, he took me to the dark place, where I cannot get out of,” her tormented testimony explains.

But several better-known blogs have tried, with The Gates of Vienna posting a testimony from Paul Weston of the British Freedom Party.

He said, “The liberal/left need to take a long hard look themselves in the wake of the appalling Muslim gang rape revelations. I don’t blame the Muslims particularly, they are simply living by the 7th century rules of a desert warrior, but I do blame the liberal/left for quite literally enabling the brutal rape and violation of our children.

“All you liberal/leftists are complicit in these crimes against humanity. You could have stopped it years ago, but you deliberately chose not to,” he said.

“The BBC, The Guardian, the Crown Prosecution Service, the Child Protection Agency, the Politically Correct Police Service: I accuse you and the entire liberal establishment of deliberately covering up the multiple rapes and ruined lives of countless vulnerable young girls because of your utterly immoral and obscene attitude toward your own people, and your cowardly appeasement of a religious and political ideology that sanctions the violation of non-Muslim females.

“Even now, when the facts are presented before us, you tell us it is not a Muslim problem, nor apparently a racial problem, unless of course you happen to be a vaguely all-encompassing Asian. But no amount of politically correct liberal/left evasion can disguise reality, and reality confirms the overwhelming culture of these pedophile rapists to be Islamic, and the overwhelming race of the majority of the victims to be indigenous British girls,” he said.

Warming up to the subject he cited Muslim rape epidemics in Oslo, Malmo, Copenhagen and Sydney.

“I think we can safely say, then, that it is indeed a matter of one particular religion, Islam, rather than the liberal/left’s obscene portrayal of it as simply as Asian problem, and it is indeed a racial problem when the victims are overwhelmingly native Europeans,” he said.

He said the problem has been identified in 13 towns and cities in Britain “and it now turns out the authorities have known about it since the early 1990s. In other words, possibly thousands of vulnerable and underage British girls have been raped and both physically and psychologically damaged for life, with at least two taking their own lives…”

Jihad Watch also has documented the ongoing dangers.

The report suggested the Islamics were just following Islam: “Their Islamic supremacist contempt for non-Muslims as the ‘worst of creatures’ (Quran 89.6), whom Muslims are bound by Allah to treat with harshness (Quran 48:29; 9:123).”

The Sheikyermami website continues to document the epidemic, with headlines including ” Immigrants rape girl after Quran classes,” “British girls gang-raped as part of Eid Celebration,” and “Illegal immigrant raped young woman three years after judge ordered him to be depoated.”

Atlasshrugs has documented the attacks in Sweden, and the MuslimRapeWave cites cases from all over and coordinates protests.

One report there describes how a Muslim taxi driver raped and killed a passenger, then hid her body so “his community” wouldn’t find out.

Some of the reports on the issue date back a decade, with one at Jihad Watch took direct testimony from an interrogation of a rapist.

There, Muslim terrorist Ramzi Hashem Abed was being asked about his activities:

He was asked, “Tell me how many rape and kidnapping operations were carried out. My information says that the kidnapped women were university students or daughters of famous people. You raped them and got money for it, and if they were not slaughtered afterwards…. Did this really happen?”

“Yes, it did,” Abed said.

The interrogator asked, “Is this Jihad – raping women? Is this Jihad?”

Abed: “It is because they collaborated with the Americans.”

Interrogator: “That’s why they were raped?”

Abed: “Yes.”

Interrogator: “A student who is simply going to her university is kidnapped, raped, and then slaughtered?! This was an American collaborator?!”

Commentator Michelle Malkin also has raised the issue, citing reports that “the gang rapes of Muslim girls and women” are on the rise in France.

“The culprits are Islamic fundamentalist thugs,” the report said.

The Scandanavian epidemic was described in a YouTube CBN video:

States on one expert the problem is Muslim men raping non-Muslim women.

In that report, even a Muslim immigrant from Iraq was concerned, “We have a problem.”

Another video, by majorityrights.com, dates to 2005 and explains how Swedish girls were attacked, raped and almost killed by four Somali Muslims.

• Upvote 4

The West needs to wake up to the ungodly, criminal behavior of the general Muslim population. I know I will get negs for this post, but it is none the less valid. The Qu'ran, Haddath, and Sharia law allows rape, robbery, and murder with no consequences to those who live in such a vile world of Islamic justification.

We in the West have allowed them to move into our countries and continue their lifestyle as if it is justified under our laws through freedom of religion. Poppy cock! The 7th Century is dead and gone. We are not under the rule of tyrants or vagabond princes of the desert. Either they abide by the laws of our governments in the West or go home. And every ungodly act or breaking of our laws need to be punish without the fear or reprisal.

• Upvote 8

Nelg no negs here!

As Americans we need to wake up and take responsibility and hold on to what little freedom we have left. I admire this woman, she is one of a few who tells it like it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQ3X4N1vmc&feature=related

Ann Barnhardt is described as "a livestock and grain commodity broker and marketing consultant, American patriot, traditional Catholic, and unwitting counter-revolutionary blogger. She can be reached through her business at www.barnhardt.biz." She has taken on Islam and they have noticed.

DEATH THREAT: To:annbarnhardt

I'm going to kill you when I find you. Don't think I won't, I know where you and your parents live and I'll need is one phone-call to kill ya'll.

ANN'S RESPONSE:

Re: Watch your back.

Hello mufcadnan123!

You don't need to "find" me. My address is 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124.

Luckily for you, there are daily DIRECT FLIGHTS from Heathrow to Denver . Here's what you will need to do. After arriving at Denver and passing through customs, you will need to catch the shuttle to the rental car facility. Once in your rental car, take Pena Boulevard to I-225 south. Proceed on I-225 south to I-25 south. Proceed south on I-25 to Lincoln Avenue which is exit 193. Turn right (west) onto Lincoln . Proceed west to the fourth light, and turn left (south) onto Ridgegate Boulevard . Proceed south, through the roundabout to Kornbrust Drive . Turn left onto Kornbrust Drive and then take an immediate right onto Kornbrust Circle . I'm at 9175.

Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close-quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage.

However, being that you are a miserable, trembling coward, I realize that you probably are incapable of actually following up on any of your threats without losing control of your bowels and crapping your pants while simultaneously sobbing yourself into hyperventilation. So, how about this: why don't you contact the main mosque here in Denver and see if some of the local musloids here in town would be willing to carry out your attack for you?

After all, this is what your "perfect man" mohamed did (pig excrement be upon him). You see, mohamed, being a miserable coward and a con artist, would send other men into battle to fight on his behalf. Mohamed would stay at the BACK of the pack and let the stupid, ignorant suckers like you that he had conned into his political cult do the actual fighting and dying. Mohamed would then fornicate with the dead men's wives and children. You should follow mohamed's example! Here is the contact info for the main mosque here in Denver :

Masjid Abu Bakr

Imam Karim Abu Zaid

2071 South Parker Road

Denver, CO 80231

Phone: 303-696-9800

Email: denvermosque@yahoo.com

I'm sure they would be delighted to hear from you. Frankly, I'm terribly disappointed that not a SINGLE musloid here in the United States has made ANY attempt to rape and behead me. But maybe I haven't made myself clear enough, so let me do that right now.

I will NEVER, EVER, EVER submit to islam. I will fight islam with every fiber of my being for as long as I live because islam is pure satanic evil. If you are really serious about islam dominating the United States and the world, you are going to have to come through me. You are going to have to kill me. Good luck with that. And understand that if you or some of your musloid boyfriends do actually manage to kill me, The Final Crusade will officially commence five minutes later, and then, despite your genetic mental retardation, you will be made to understand with crystal clarity what the word "defeat" means. Either way, I win, so come and get it.

Deo adjuvante non timendum (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of).

Ann Barnhardt

• Upvote 6

Hey I've got a great idea. Let's let them be tried in our courts by Sharia Law rather than by the U.S. Constitutional law! :angry:

http://www.targetofo..._Sharia_Law.pdf

Women In the Eyes of Islamic Law

The Qur’an in Sura 2:282 says, “…And get

two witnesses, Out of your own men. And if

there are not two men, Then a man and two

women, Such as ye choose, For witnesses, So

that if one of them errs, The other can remind

her….”

“Narrated Abu Sai’id Al-Khudri: The Prophet

said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal half

of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He

said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of the

woman’s mind.” Bukharivol.3 no.826 p.502.

So if a Muslim man were to rape a Muslim

woman, the man’s word would count twice as

much as the woman’s.

The word of a non-Muslim does not count at all in

a court of law against a Muslim. Muslim man rapes

a non-Muslim woman, even if a second non-Muslim

woman is present, his word (that he did not do

it) would count equal to the word of both of

them.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan

said in an annual report that one woman is

raped every three hours in Pakistan. Even

worse, 72% of all women in police custody in

Pakistan are physically and sexually abused.

The Woman’s Action Forum says that 75% of

all women in jail are under the charge of

“zina” (fornication). It was never stated how

many men, if any, were in jail for that. See Why

I Am Not A Muslimp.324 for information and

examples.