Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don McLean - American Pie

umbertino

I know this is a favorite American song and it was written for the musicians that died in the plane crash and all but... I truly hate this song.. it always makes me think of dying, 'this could be the day that I die' plays over and over in my head after I hear it, lol, maybe I'm just weird! +1 to you anyways Umb because I love ya!

• Upvote 1

I know this is a favorite American song and it was written for the musicians that died in the plane crash and all but... I truly hate this song.. it always makes me think of dying, 'this could be the day that I die' plays over and over in my head after I hear it, lol, maybe I'm just weird! +1 to you anyways Umb because I love ya!

Thanks and you know I love you too, Sister... Please be serene and don't have sad thoughts...

• Upvote 1

Great song I have always loved listening to it. There is alot more to this song than most people realize. To this day Don Mclean won't completely explain what he was saying.

This is a good site that tries to explain what they think he meant.

http://understandingamericanpie.com/index.htm

• Upvote 1

oh, i never thought of this song in that way, I love this song, you ruined it for me. No Christmas presents for you tongue.gif

just kidding(not about the presents hahaha)

Great song I have always loved listening to it. There is alot more to this song than most people realize. To this day Don Mclean won't completely explain what he was saying.

This is a good site that tries to explain what they think he meant.

http://understandingamericanpie.com/index.htm

To each his own, my hubby loves it too... it just has always creeped me out a bit. I am gonna check out your link...

oh, i never thought of this song in that way, I love this song, you ruined it for me. No Christmas presents for you tongue.gif

just kidding(not about the presents hahaha)

I've got your present all wrapped up already!! (HINT: It's a hat with an A on it) JK Dave, didn't mean to depress anyone..

laugh.gifemot-downsbravo.gifemot-angel.gifpeace.gif

To each his own, my hubby loves it too... it just has always creeped me out a bit. I am gonna check out your link...

I've got your present all wrapped up already!! (HINT: It's a hat with an A on it) JK Dave, didn't mean to depress anyone..

hahaha

you did not depress me, still love the song

you can take that "A" and, hahaha laugh.gif

hope all is well with you

You are on a roll tonight. Between this song and Sweet Home Alabama. Sheeooot' gotta love'em. Thanks for posting, and keep up the most awesome work. You bring in variety, and I like it. Thanks again. :)

Thank you for the kind words and again it's a pleasure for me to share Music with Friends.

• Upvote 1