Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you believe in the U.S. Constitution

wpsmit

Please, Please go to this website and register your abhorrence to the UN Arms Treaty which Barry will gladly approve!

Next 2/3 of the Senate must approve the treaty in order for the fascists libs to basically turn over our sovereignty to the

$%$%ing UN. Perhaps we can make a difference!

This website is sponsored by Rand Paul http://www.nagr.org/...CFcua7QodT0cA2Q

I HAVE

• Upvote 8

DONE...and sent it to my facebook..and twitter

+'s to all, hopefully I will run out of +'s soon because so many respond.

Great jaman.....Spread the word far and wide people. The vote is July 27th. but I would assume it won't come before the Senate for a while. Please keep this topic alive here and everywhere that you may have any connections to fellow REAL AMERICANS who believe in the Constitution!

Barry changing his tune? Must be that he realizes what a huge bloc vote the NRA represents (none of whom are going to vote for him anyway, IMHO). From CBS

(amazing considering the source)

http://www.cbsnews.c...little-support/

(AP) WASHINGTON - Gun control advocates sputter at their own impotence. The National Rifle Association is politically ascendant. And Barack Obama's White House pledges to safeguard the Second Amendment in its first official response to the deaths of at least 12 people in a mass shooting at a new Batman movie screening in suburban Denver.

Gun-Control-101-e1318558472155.jpg

• Upvote 4