Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the reason why u believe in a lop according to adam

ayrnay22

No... it was 13303 and the notion that countries have to give 6 months notice to lop.

Again... Iraq has stated that the exchange will only take place at Banks in Iraq. As we discussed, I think the length of the exchange period and the extent to which Iraq tries to limit currency returning to the country will detirming if dealers get involved.

Gotcha, my apologies.

It almost sounds like there should be some type of "disclosure".

When someone wants to purchase a franchise, they are given disclosure documents. They also receive a list of current franchise owners and a list of past franchise owners. The new prospect is given the ability to contact all current and past owners and ask them questions about the franchise corporation and their personal experience with the corporation.

Someone looking to purchase IQD should have access to all sides.

Question: How many people in here would purchase Iraqi Dinar today if they knew this has been going on for about 9 years? How many would purchase if an RD (3-zero removal) could change or eliminate the possible 1000 times ROI? How many would purchase if they thought after an RD of Iraqi Dinar that it could actually cause the IQD to 'lose' value as other currencies have done?

I bought a small franchise a little over 3 years ago. Had the opportunity to contact previous and present owners. I did not contact them. I wish I had. The owners of the corporation painted a pretty picture. The franchisees had a different opinion and were constantly scolded in the forums. I would not have bought if I had a more rounded input about the company.

Anyone in here been actively recruiting new investors for the Iraqi Dinar?

That's the million dollar question. If there was a disclosure, would "lopsters" still feel the need to warn people?

How much do you get paid for your pumping? Is it per hour or per post? Do all the dealers pay you, or is it just Tampa Dinar?

I work pro bono, Agent BigFrankD, because my heart is bigger than yours.

playing innocent i see dave? what about sams site the constant bashing of members here at DV and slamming Adam. Hmmm.... yet here you are on Adam's site still posting.

If Dave were actually posting here out of the goodness of his blessed heart, he would not be seen defending the western banking system, which has been defrauding all of us for decades. That alone exposes DaveD, BigFrankD, and others as the despicable shills they are.

Gotcha, my apologies.

That's the million dollar question. If there was a disclosure, would "lopsters" still feel the need to warn people?

If there was "disclosure" and a list of LOPsters were available (meaning that the list is not held in an archive vault 3 floors beneath the building's surface with a warning sign on the door "Beware of the Leopard").

If someone were to contact a LOPster, then the LOPster would have the opportunity before them to "warn people". The felt need would be met.

And which question of mine had your "million dollar" label?

not latly .. i used to tell people about the dinar .. but not in the last year

Leesburg, can you tell us why have you NOT been telling people about the Iraqi Dinar lately?

Edited by jackster

I work pro bono, Agent BigFrankD, because my heart is bigger than yours.

If Dave were actually posting here out of the goodness of his blessed heart, he would not be seen defending the western banking system, which has been defrauding all of us for decades. That alone exposes DaveD, BigFrankD, and others as the despicable shills they are.

Well my advice if your gonna call out people and then turn around and do the same but on another site then well what does that say? they need to know people visit other sites as well and see them posting too so be careful of what you post around the web to everyone.

Edited by easyrider

Well my advice if your gonna call out people and then turn around and do the same but on another site then well what does that say? they need to know people visit other sites as well and see them posting too so be careful of what you post around the web to everyone.

You are more than welcome to pull over any post you’ve seen me make on any other site. I post as Stew on Iraq Business News and posted as Aerospace on IHUB. Please go through as much of my stuff as you would like. I’m sure you might find a few examples of where I’ve rolled in the mud, but I think I’ve tried to keep a large majority of my post about the facts and figures surrounding the dinar.

Now I see I’m being called a despicable shill for the western banking system. LOL… too funny. I thought it was the western banking system that was planning this massive RV to save the world economies and make everyone millionaires.

• Upvote 2

Well, speaking only for myself, I am content to call out these paid disinformation agents within DV. This is the only web forum in which I say anything about the Iraqi dinar.

• Upvote 1

If there was "disclosure" and a list of LOPsters were available (meaning that the list is not held in an archive vault 3 floors beneath the building's surface with a warning sign on the door "Beware of the Leopard").

If someone were to contact a LOPster, then the LOPster would have the opportunity before them to "warn people". The felt need would be met.

And which question of mine had your "million dollar" label?

Leesburg, can you tell us why have you NOT been telling people about the Iraqi Dinar lately?

at first when i bought my dinars in 2005 .. i was really thinking this was going to be a rv .. but as the war drew down and nothing happened i felt it was a little late in the game ... and after all the talk of the rv taking place in june 2011 and it didnt happen .. i got discouraged .. now since then with all the zero deletion and new currency coming out .. i cant intelligently explain why it might rv .. so .. i just leave it up to people to find this on there own if they are interested .. .. i still think theres alot of propaganda surrounding this investment . and theres a good possibility that we may make a significant gain .. ..minimum break even .. ,, with a posibility of .. a 3 dollar dinar .... with a 3 zero deletion .. as well as the pipe dream of even dolar for dinar straight rv .. but .. i still wont silence thosewho dont think they will profit .. i just seek their answers as to why they think this ...... i still believe its all speculation ..disreguarding the deletion storys as they are written as propaganda .. but who knows .. the answer is no one .. except shabibbi .. .. thats what i think ...only he knows .. its all logged on his personal computer somewhere .. some day he will make his presentation at the imf .. and everything will be in order .. and should pass with flyingcolors .. what ever it is

This thread is a prime example of why certain people are restricted to the LOP section. Those that disagree with a Pro-RV mindset constantly harp and brow-beat anyone who disagrees with them. They cause arguments and simply don't know where to stop.

DaveD, you just took my words and twisted them - I made a statement based on my opinion that may or may not apply to you, but I did not call every lopster a loser. You obviously have no Dinar and I fail to see how you bring anything positive to this site - you're banned. Find another forum to troll.

The LOP section is here for anyone to see. This, being the largest Dinar site on the planet, holds both sides of the opinion. Anyone willing to make a cash purchase of ANYTHING is free to do their due diligence... and since the lop vs no lop has been discussed at length 8 billion times, I believe there is a fair amount of evidence to support both sides and people have to make up their own minds.

Obviously the lopsters and the Pro-RVers have already made up their minds, so there's no point in letting them co-mingle. You don't put chickens and foxes in the same cage unless you want to see blood - I don't want to see blood, I want a happy community, which is what we have UNTIL the dang lopsters start trolling and arguing in every pro-RV thread on the site.

Since this thread really serves no purpose other than name calling, mud slinging, and argument... I'm closing it.

Lopsters, if you have something NEW to add to your argument, by all means - post it! If you want to continue with the same old garbage that just makes people angry - please take it to another site.

Thanks.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1