Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the reason why u believe in a lop according to adam

ayrnay22

Well I guess they show some class because no one reports to the mods when the pro rver's are here bashing away but if the lopsters get a chance to post in the other forums they get banished to this forum or put on review that's what happens when people don't like hearing bad news guess one side will be right be it tommorow January or 5 or ten years from now

• Upvote 1

Well I guess they show some class because no one reports to the mods when the pro rver's are here bashing away but if the lopsters get a chance to post in the other forums they get banished to this forum or put on review that's what happens when people don't like hearing bad news guess one side will be right be it tommorow January or 5 or ten years from now

It's nice how you qualify smug self-satisfaction and arrogance as "class." It is my considered opinion that most LOPsters here are paid agents of disinformation. I cannot prove it, because such a thing is not provable. It makes absolutely no sense to be invested in a venture in which one truly does not believe.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I guess ur entitled to that opinion I don't find them smug but there u go proving my point with the bashing but u won't see anyone report u thanks for enlightening me on what class is with your unsmug response

Maybe they are agents of disinformation but maybe they invested and later realized they made a mistake logic dictates the later but who knows maybe the gurus all work for the cbi and they just laugh at investors when they purchase more dinars

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess ur entitled to that opinion I don't find them smug but there u go proving my point with the bashing but u won't see anyone report u thanks for enlightening me on what class is with your unsmug response

Obviously, you don't know the definition of smug: Having or showing an excessive pride in oneself or one's achievements. It's an honest assessment. If you consider it bashing, perhaps it is a case of having difficulty with the truth.

Maybe they are agents of disinformation but maybe they invested and later realized they made a mistake logic dictates the later but who knows maybe the gurus all work for the cbi and they just laugh at investors when they purchase more dinars

If they are the latter, the normal human response would be to sell, get out, and never look back. The fact that they still hang around here, preaching their dubious gospel, suggests the former. I have purchased all the dinars that I care to hold. Personally, I don't appreciate the value of their "charitable" efforts.

Edited by Sanssouci

I got a better one president bush and slick **** made the order to allow us citizens to invest in dinar because they are silent partners in the cbi and they know its worthless paper and they just laugh when u spend thousands on it

Too funny Sans, that is exact how I view you! Weird huh?

Ah, Agent WorkerBee. Sanssouci and Sanssouci2 are not unique unto themselves. And I have explained on numerous occasions why I maintain two accounts.

I got a better one president bush and slick **** made the order to allow us citizens to invest in dinar because they are silent partners in the cbi and they know its worthless paper and they just laugh when u spend thousands on it

If that is true, and it is revealed, there will be a fresh jail cell waiting for them.

Edited by Sanssouci

I know I believe the posts from srum lord dinar and hugh said it would happen in 45 days that was more than 60 days ago or what about the joint training in Colorado with Russia that was a covert mission to raid the rothchilds or ptb secret base under Denver international that came and went a month ago those conspiracy theory predictions are almost as accurate as the rv claims but the authors wouldn't be pumping those stories for egotistical purposes they are trying to save us from ourselves

I'm sorry to wake up us sheeple

Edited by ayrnay22

I know I believe the posts from srum lord dinar and hugh said it would happen in 45 days that was more than 60 days ago or what about the joint training in Colorado with Russia that was a covert mission to raid the rothchilds or ptb secret base under Denver international that came and went a month ago those conspiracy theory predictions are almost as accurate as the rv claims but the authors wouldn't be pumping those stories for egotistical purposes they are trying to save us from ourselves

You're getting off topic. What's hilarious is that those whose last wish in all the world is to be labeled the dreaded "conspiracy theorist" insist that because a person believes in one conspiracy theory, it is by default that that person believes in every conspiracy theory. Dinarck tried this tack with me, and made himself to look absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by Sanssouci

I'm not trying any tack my apologies for not asking if u only believe in one conspiracy and what one it is and yes off topic so I guess u succeded if that's ur intention for being in this forum as of late ill take my own advice and just stick with the threads initial topic so others can respond and ignore you unless you want to discuss something other than rd vs rv I'm open for a good discussion check my old topics I had one about things that are morally exceptable that u might enjoy

Let's ask around here then what's the general perception of such words.

I always thought few was 3 or more but then where does many come in at 5,6,7,8, not sure on many I guess that's a matter of opinion

I'm not trying any tack my apologies for not asking if u only believe in one conspiracy and what one it is and yes off topic so I guess u succeded if that's ur intention for being in this forum as of late ill take my own advice and just stick with the threads initial topic so others can respond and ignore you unless you want to discuss something other than rd vs rv I'm open for a good discussion check my old topics I had one about things that are morally exceptable that u might enjoy

I always thought few was 3 or more but then where does many come in at 5,6,7,8, not sure on many I guess that's a matter of opinion

Well, "RD vs. RV" does get rather tiresome. My apologies for not realizing what gets LOPsters totally jazzed. :rolleyes:

I guess when they can only post in the lop forum u don't.get to see what gets them jazzed maybe u should start a topic in the lop forum for non lop discussion never mind ill do it

It must really suck to be marginalized this way. But, left to roam, they simply invade every other section with their negativity masquerading as "realism."

• Downvote 2

It must really suck to be marginalized this way. But, left to roam, they simply invade every other section with their negativity masquerading as "realism."

I guess but I started the thread so maybe if they have an outlet in this lop forum they will let you know what gets them jazzed as u said but that's only if u genuinely want or care to know

I will go wherever on the forum I please.

End Quote

Agreed.. That should be the basic rule of freedom of speech and movement ( in all Forum sections) for everybody including "lopsters" imho.

The same way one can decide to read them or not right here, one can do so ( read them or not) anywhere else on Forum.. JMHO.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

I will go wherever on the forum I please.

End Quote

Agreed.. That should be the basic rule of freedom of speech and movement ( in all Forum sections) for everybody including "lopsters" imho.

The same way one can decide to read them or not right here, one can do so ( read them or not) anywhere else on Forum.. JMHO.

Agreed. I really don't mind reading them, as dry and boring some of them can be. There is no other way to confront them when they are confined to this space.

I guess but I started the thread so maybe if they have an outlet in this lop forum they will let you know what gets them jazzed as u said but that's only if u genuinely want or care to know

Well, my point was that the only thing, or so it seems, that does get them jazzed is the so-called RD vs. RV "debate," which is rather monochromatic, if you ask me.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I suppose you are right. I can't imagine them not allowing out-country exchange.

:twothumbs:

I don't think I have ever heard of a country that redenominated allowing exchange outside of the country.

There have been 100 or so redenominations, every one of them was an in country only exchange. Maybe when all the Euro countries went to the Euro... but they we all going to the same currency.

Please find me a country that redenominatied and allowed exchnage outside the country.

Iraq has already stated they will only exchange at banks in Iraq.

No such order exist. Paid pumper lies.

• Upvote 1

This is EO 13303. The whole thing.

Please show me where it says you can invest in dinar. Please show me where it even mentions dinar at all.

Executive Order

Executive Order Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq Has An Interest

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), section 5 of the United Nations Participation Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c) (UNPA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that the threat of attachment or other judicial process against the Development Fund for Iraq, Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, obstructs the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq. This situation constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

I hereby order:

Section 1. Unless licensed or otherwise authorized pursuant to this order, any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process is prohibited, and shall be deemed null and void, with respect to the following:

(a) the Development Fund for Iraq, and

(B) all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, in which any foreign country or a national thereof has any interest, that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of United States persons.

Sec. 2. (a) As of the effective date of this order, Executive Order 12722 of August 2, 1990, Executive Order 12724 of August 9, 1990, and Executive Order 13290 of March 20, 2003, shall not apply to the property and interests in property described in section 1 of this order.

(B) Nothing in this order is intended to affect the continued effectiveness of any rules, regulations, orders, licenses or other forms of administrative action issued, taken, or continued in effect heretofore or hereafter under Executive Orders 12722, 12724, or 13290, or under the authority of IEEPA or the UNPA, except as hereafter terminated, modified, or suspended by the issuing Federal agency and except as provided in section 2(a) of this order.

Sec. 3. For the purposes of this order:

(a) The term "person" means an individual or entity;

(B) The term "entity" means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization;

© The term "United States person" means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any juris-diction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States;

(d) The term "Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products" means any petroleum, petroleum products, or natural gas originating in Iraq, including any Iraqi-origin oil inventories, wherever located; and

(e) The term "Development Fund for Iraq" means the fund established on or about May 22, 2003, on the books of the Central Bank of Iraq, by the Administrator of the Coalition Provisional Authority responsible for the temporary governance of Iraq and all accounts held for the fund or for the Central Bank of Iraq in the name of the fund.

Sec. 4. (a) The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulga-tion of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA and the UNPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States Government. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their statutory authority to carry out the provisions of this order.

(B) Nothing contained in this order shall relieve a person from any requirement to obtain a license or other authorization in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.

Sec. 5. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right, benefit, or privilege, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by a party against the United States, its departments, agencies, entities, officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 6. This order shall be transmitted to the Congress and published in the Federal Register.

GEORGE W. BUSH

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 22, 2003.

It can simply be broken down to this.

any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process is prohibited, and shall be deemed null and void, with respect to the following:

(a) the Development Fund for Iraq, and

(B) all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments

It has nothing to do with investing. It simply blocked lawsuits.

• Upvote 1