Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Colorado Shooting: Staged PSYOP? or A "Lone-Nut" Gunman

Scrumdiddles

Funny you post this Scrum, I was kinda thinking if he wasn't a simple nut-job, that he might be a brainwashed killer, kinda like in the Charles Bronson movie "Telefon".....TPTB have been actively pushing the Small Arms Treaty to get guns banned...what if this was an orchestrated event to polarize the public into even more gun control? I know it sounds out there, but when it comes to the government and their motives, anything is possible....I like to look at all the angles...thx bud

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Funny you post this Scrum, I was kinda thinking if he wasn't a simple nut-job, that he might be a brainwashed killer, kinda like in the Charles Bronson movie "Telefon".....TPTB have been actively pushing the Small Arms Treaty to get guns banned...what if this was an orchestrated event to polarize the public into even more gun control? I know it sounds out there, but when it comes to the government and their motives, anything is possible....I like to look at all the angles...thx bud

Yes it is kinda funny that it happen close to Columbine high school, he dressed as the joker, the news is making fun of him being dressed as joker and making comments like it was part of the movie, the treaty with the UN is close to being signed, Obama stopped campaigning to address this situation, The senate is ratifying a bill about the removal of guns, and the list goes on. What a coincidence.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes it is kinda funny that it happen close to Columbine high school, he dressed as the joker, the news is making fun of him being dressed as joker and making comments like it was part of the movie, the treaty with the UN is close to being signed, Obama stopped campaigning to address this situation, The senate is ratifying a bill about the removal of guns, and the list goes on. What a coincidence.

Why don't you ask the families of the Victims to see what there takes is on this tragedy, Scrumdiddles. I have not seen anything on the news making fun of the shooter. He was dressed in black, supposedly tossed a smoke or CS grenade and started shooting. I don't think nothing is funny at all about this, 12 people were killed and 50+ injured. I believe the families of the victims can give a hoot about Obama, UN Treaty or the Senate or if this is a false flag. Tell that to the families of the victims Scrum and see how well it is taken. I have family in Aurora sir, you might want to think of others before you post.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I don't dive deep into all the conspiracy stuff but 2 mass shootings in one week? It seems kind of fishy... thank God no one was killed in Tuscaloosa and my prayers go to the families of all involved in both shootings....

Bama Girl I wasn't aware of another "mass shooting"?

Please tell me what you are talking about? ohmy.gif Honestly, I want to know.

Whatever the case, it has false flag written all over it.

Did you notice the very guns they are wanting to ban are the ones he was using....all three. Also how they went on about the "stockpiled" ammunition and they say his was stockpiled ordered off the internet. Now they will try to ban internet sales too. Seems they knew an awful lot in such a short time for not being able to get into his highly sabotaged home?

The fast and furious didn't work to get his gun control so now what.?

Something else, I think it is more than strange that the woman who survived the Canadian shooting died in this one..... coincidence? or not?

There were security guards and police to help with the traffic on the premises ...... where were they and why didn't they stop him? this door he supposedly kicked in was a very heavy metal door that opens outward not inward? Witnesses say that the marksmanship in the head shots were as if he were trained? Lots of questions? But can we trust who the answers are coming from..... Obama has dropped everything to see this one through. WHY? He hasn't cared about anyone before?

False flag or not It is horrible what these families are going through and the neighborhood. My heart goes out to them. It is a sin that they are hurting innocent people to force their agenda. But they mean war and they consider this collateral damage. May God help these families and may God help us that this isn't used to steal our God given liberties.

But lets face the truth.... the bad guys will always find a way to arm themselves, but where will we be if we allow them to take the guns away from us to protect ourselves from these who are crazy, or with other intentions.

China and Japan have said they would have invaded us but they haven't because the citizens are armed. This is one we really need to speak up on.

Will we be the next Egypt? Syria? Kenya? etc. the Muslim brotherhood wants and Obama has helped them take? Obama declared after he took office that this was no longer a Christian nation but is a muslim nation.... why... because he is president and he is muslim. He has declared this many times. The majority of his staff is muslim and affiliated with the Muslim brotherhood. Wake up America... they have sworn to take us without war, but from within. Don't believe me start doing your own legitimate research on who Obama's czars are and the people he has appointed and what their history is... not just what they profess to get into office.... look at their long time associates. My momma taught me that "birds of a feather flock together".

Oh, one more thing ..... has anyone noticed that all these pictures of Obama when he was younger before married to Michelle ..... Obama is wearing a wedding ring?

Taking our guns is one of the last major steps. Then who will stop the gangs of hundreds who are now terrorizing that the newspapers won't "profile"?

I pray I am wrong but there are too many coincidences.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Regardless of whether it was a staged event or not, I will say this. I went to see dark knight rises tonight in Paducah, Ky.. there were 3 ppd patrol cars out front and 6 or 7 posted in the lobby. This never happens. People are scared I guess. So, this tragedy is having an effect..

Bama Girl I wasn't aware of another "mass shooting"?

Please tell me what you are talking about? ohmy.gif Honestly, I want to know.

GM maggie! A man walked into a bar in Tuscaloosa, Al this past Tuesday at about 3 AM and shot 18 people, no one was killed Thank God and it wasn't nearly as bad as the Colorado shooting but it has shook us up around here pretty bad..

Why don't you ask the families of the Victims to see what there takes is on this tragedy, Scrumdiddles. I have not seen anything on the news making fun of the shooter. He was dressed in black, supposedly tossed a smoke or CS grenade and started shooting. I don't think nothing is funny at all about this, 12 people were killed and 50+ injured. I believe the families of the victims can give a hoot about Obama, UN Treaty or the Senate or if this is a false flag. Tell that to the families of the victims Scrum and see how well it is taken. I have family in Aurora sir, you might want to think of others before you post.

I didn't take it that Scrum was belittling the families. Nor am I.. My wife and I wept over this tragedy. I know people reactdifferently and some may say his assessment might be away of avoiding feelings. I like to see all angles and hear all input and would ask all to keep an open mind.quite simply , anything is possible and if out weren't for that ideology I doubt we'd be having this discussion on a dinar site

• Upvote 1

Regardless of whether it was a staged event or not, I will say this. I went to see dark knight rises tonight in Paducah, Ky.. there were 3 ppd patrol cars out front and 6 or 7 posted in the lobby. This never happens. People are scared I guess. So, this tragedy is having an effect..

it has begun...... TSA coming to a Theatre near you(no pun intended)

GM maggie! A man walked into a bar in Tuscaloosa, Al this past Tuesday at about 3 AM and shot 18 people, no one was killed Thank God and it wasn't nearly as bad as the Colorado shooting but it has shook us up around here pretty bad..

GM Bamagirl!

Yes, I would think that would shake up your community pretty bad.sad.gif Sorry to hear that Dear.

I woke up crying this morning, I just feel so much dispare.

Honestly, I don't believe these things are happening because Obama wants to take our guns. I think it is a result of our sick society and these people lost there way.

Not too hard to imagine that, is it?

I will keep my gun as home protection and no one will be taking it from me.

I just hope that we can start to look at the problems we have... like cold hearts and so much harsh judgement, violence and hatred towards the world we live in. It is no wonder why these kids are loosing it.

I can't get John Lennon's song "Imagine" out of my head, and I don't think I want to.

Edited by Maggie123

Whatever the case, it has false flag written all over it.

One has to wonder about the fact it happened in colo. That is where the gun carnage contiues to lead the nation. False Flag, once said by dead fish"you never want to waste a crisis". False Flag, HHHhhhhhhMMMMMmmmmm I would buy that before a the deranged gun man thing. Wake up folks. Quite trying to depend on the Government to protect you. That ain't happening. It's not in the script. arm yourself.............

• Upvote 2

Alex Jones is making sense out of a very sensless murder. Think about for a minute folks. It is time for all to question any and all elected officals. Please Arm your self, the Government is not going to prtect you anymore than they protected people in this "gun Freezone".

Really? rolleyes.gif I don't think there is any false flag about it. Just One Bad Nut!

It's Such A Tragedy. sad.gif My Heart Aches.

Just a little bitter taste when you consider where we are headed as a nation. Wake your self up, open your eyes. You might just see reality when you do.

Edited by R2D2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1