Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Dr. J post***

easyrider

Could Mike have been right all along?

I like to hear what he has to say, so I figured others would too.

Post from Dr. J on another site.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

China tried to push things hard and nothing happened, the deals didn't get done.

I am hearing that we are back to "late 2012" as in November/December.

In all sincerity, I hope that my source is wrong and we are all winners much earlier because there sure has been some great news coming out of Iraq the past 6-8 weeks.

Sorry if I am upsetting anyone, I am just sharing what I am hearing. I know that sounds like one of the scum bucket gurus, but it is true.

Mike

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz21BYq1IAV

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5

I think that this post I wrote earlier might apply here too...

Well then ..... You're much better off than myself.. I have heard it in 2004 ( multiple times), in 2005 (multiple times), in 2006 ( multiple times), in 2007 ( multiple times), in 2008 ( multiple times) , in 2009 (multiple times), in 2010 ( multiple times), in 2011 ( multiple times), in 2012 ( multiple times)..

Chances are I'll get to hear it also in 2013 ( multiple times) , in 2014 ( multiple times), in 2015 ( multiple times), in 2016 ( multiple times), in 2017 ( multiple times), in 2018 ( multiple times), in 2019 ( multiple times), in 2020 ( multiple times), in 2021 ( multiple times), in 2022 ( multiple times), in 2023 ( multiple times), in 2024 ( multiple times), in 2025 ( multiple times)... And on and on ( you guessed it: multiple times)

That's if I'm still alive ( which I do hope to be).

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

For the DV members, can you Easy or anyone please share any insight on who our brother Dr. J is and what he brings to the dinar community? Thanks, just always want to learn good things about our sources if possible.

Dr. J is a highly regarded dinar holder, a neurological chiropractor by trade, and has been a currency trader for 25 years. He has said late 2012 for a couple of years, and also has told us of the involvement of China in this deal. According to Dr. J the deal is complicated, but China holds a lot of dinars and Euros, and have been waiting for the Euro rate to be right. When you see the Chinaman smile and the crane comes homes to roost and lay the golden egg, then we would see the RV.

In my opinion, Dr. J is the real deal, like Scooter, and they are both missed. I hope I got the details correct.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Dr. J is a highly regarded dinar holder, a neurological chiropractor by trade, and has been a currency trader for 25 years. He has said late 2012 for a couple of years, and also has told us of the involvement of China in this deal. According to Dr. J the deal is complicated, but China holds a lot of dinars and Euros, and have been waiting for the Euro rate to be right. When you see the Chinaman smile and the crane comes homes to roost and lay the golden egg, then we would see the RV.

In my opinion, Dr. J is the real deal, like Scooter, and they are both missed. I hope I got the details correct.

Genuine question here. Is he verified as such or is he like Okie was supposed to be a high up Oilman moving in powerful circles?

Im sure its easy,no pun intended, to post 'Hi im Dr J, i am a chiropractor with 25 years trading' on the internet.

• Upvote 2

And even if it doesn't happen by the end of the year, this has been a great place to meet. My name is Larry, and I'm an alcoholic.

Hello Larry ! The First Step Is Admitting That You're A Dinaraholic .....

three-stooges.jpg

:D :D :D

• Upvote 6

Genuine question here. Is he verified as such or is he like Okie was supposed to be a high up Oilman moving in powerful circles?

Im sure its easy,no pun intended, to post 'Hi im Dr J, i am a chiropractor with 25 years trading' on the internet.

Good question. One thing I would suggest is to review Dr. J's post and you will see the tone of his posts, as well as his information. He is not a pumper. I do not know if he is actually a trader (and I reread one of his posts this evening, and he says he has been trading for 35 years), but he is a chiropractor. We have traded emails a few times, and I feel he is the real deal.

Don't count on Dr. J making a return any time soon. He was run off not too long ago, just like all the good guys have been. Kinda makes you think there might be something to that.

• Upvote 3

I think that this post I wrote earlier might apply here too...

Well then ..... You're much better off than myself.. I have heard it in 2004 ( multiple times), in 2005 (multiple times), in 2006 ( multiple times), in 2007 ( multiple times), in 2008 ( multiple times) , in 2009 (multiple times), in 2010 ( multiple times), in 2011 ( multiple times), in 2012 ( multiple times)..

Chances are I'll get to hear it also in 2013 ( multiple times) , in 2014 ( multiple times), in 2015 ( multiple times), in 2016 ( multiple times), in 2017 ( multiple times), in 2018 ( multiple times), in 2019 ( multiple times), in 2020 ( multiple times), in 2021 ( multiple times), in 2022 ( multiple times), in 2023 ( multiple times), in 2024 ( multiple times), in 2025 ( multiple times)... And on and on ( you guessed it: multiple times)

That's if I'm still alive ( which I do hope to be).

I hear ya um ....... We ether have oodles of patients or tons of stupidity. It's starting to feel like the later.

Oh well, GO RV 2013!!! ...... :P

• Upvote 1

And even if it doesn't happen by the end of the year, this has been a great place to meet. My name is Larry, and I'm an alcoholic.

lol.

I hear ya um ....... We ether have oodles of patients or tons of stupidity. It's starting to feel like the later.

Oh well, GO RV 2013!!! ...... :P

Something like that.