Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - Citibank Opening In Baghdad Next Month WITH THE NEW DINAR !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Walking Past A Citibank Branch. I Think I Might Be Suffering From Withdrawal Symptoms !

7-19-2012 SteveI: Ray said one of his contacts got back to him today. Here is what he said: Just got this update from one of my contacts. He heard it on Iraqi TV yesterday and he said it was in the newspapers too.

I didn’t ask which TV station or which newspapers. If people want proof, they can research it themselves. I don’t care. This contact has never been wrong yet. He said that four large international banks will be opening offices in Baghdad in late August. One of the banks is Citibank and the other three are from other countries.

Here’s the good part: They are going to be operating with strictly the new dinar only. Not the current dinar. That totally fits what Shabibi has been saying all along. He also said that family members have told him that the local banks are ready to start exchanging the currency. They have the new dinar in stock and they have De La Rue machines too. The bank personnel are saying September 1 also. I will pass on more info when I get it. Have a blessed day.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

This has been a long time coming. They started working on it last year, but I am glad it is close to finished.

Bank of Baghdad (BoB) announced that it has signed a strategic partnership with Citibank (Citi) to manage the bank's global client cash management requirements in Iraq. The new partnership allows Citi's global clients' with business interest in Iraq to directly leverage from Bank of Baghdad's world class cash management platform and extensive branch network.

BoB will offer Citi's clients a number of comprehensive products and service portfolios that include account services, domestic and international payments and collection, liquidity management and electronic banking solutions. The partnership in turn allows BoB in leveraging Citi's global network across 100 countries for cash management solutions and other banking services.

This Strategic alliance marks another major milestone in Burgan Bank Group's expansion plans. The partnership comes at a very important time for the Burgan Bank Group, as we are committed to offering our clients world class services.

Burgan Bank Chief Executive Officer Eduardo Eguren said, "This winning partnership will bring together our regional expertise and Citi's global experience under one platform. The strategic alliance will indeed add value to both Bank of Baghdad and Citi clients' as well as to Burgan Bank group clients."

"Bank of Baghdad is a fast growing member of Burgan Bank group and has successfully placed itself as one of the major players in Iraq," Added Mr. Eguren

Bank of Baghdad was the first licensed bank in Iraq established in 1992. The bank offers retail and corporate banking services through a 36 branch and over 30 ATMs network. Bank of Baghdad is listed on the Iraqi Stock Exchange. Burgan Bank Group includes key subsidiaries that are Jordan Kuwait Bank, Gulf Bank Algeria, Bank of Baghdad and Tunis International Bank.

http://www.ameinfo.com/266591.html

• Upvote 8

May 31, 2011

Bank of Baghdad (BoB) has signed a strategic partnership with Citibank (Citi) to manage the bank's global client cash management requirements in Iraq. Now the Citi's global clients' with business interest in Iraq will be able to directly leverage from Bank of Baghdad's world class cash management platform and extensive branch network, under the partnership. Citi's clients will get a number of comprehensive products and services that comprise account services, domestic and international payments and collection, liquidity management and electronic banking solutions.

Please see attached link: http://www.highbeam....-257705187.html

May 30, 2011

Bank of Baghdad (BoB) announced that it has signed a strategic partnership with Citibank (Citi) to manage the bank's global client cash management requirements in Iraq. The new partnership allows Citi's global clients' with business interest in Iraq to directly leverage from Bank of Baghdad's world class cash management platform and extensive branch network.

BoB will offer Citi's clients a number of comprehensive products and service portfolios that include account services, domestic and international payments and collection, liquidity management and electronic banking solutions. The partnership in turn allows BoB in leveraging Citi's global network across 100 countries for cash management solutions and other banking services.

This Strategic alliance marks another major milestone in Burgan Bank Group's expansion plans. The partnership comes at a very important time for the Burgan Bank Group, as we are committed to offering our clients world class services.

Burgan Bank Chief Executive Officer Eduardo Eguren said, "This winning partnership will bring together our regional expertise and Citi's global experience under one platform. The strategic alliance will indeed add value to both Bank of Baghdad and Citi clients' as well as to Burgan Bank group clients."

"Bank of Baghdad is a fast growing member of Burgan Bank group and has successfully placed itself as one of the major players in Iraq," Added Mr. Eguren

Bank of Baghdad was the first licensed bank in Iraq established in 1992. The bank offers retail and corporate banking services through a 36 branch and over 30 ATMs network. Bank of Baghdad is listed on the Iraqi Stock Exchange. Burgan Bank Group includes key subsidiaries that are Jordan Kuwait Bank, Gulf Bank Algeria, Bank of Baghdad and Tunis International Bank.

Please see attached link: http://www.ameinfo.com/266591.html

Currently hold 1,000,000,000 IQD in BBOB-ISX.

Edited by 82Corp.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

[quote name='DinarThug' date='19 July 2012 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1342759366' post='999825'

Here’s the good part: They are going to be operating with strictly the new dinar only. Not the current dinar. That totally fits what Shabibi has been saying all along. He also said that family members have told him that the local banks are ready to start exchanging the currency. They have the new dinar in stock and they have De La Rue machines too. The bank personnel are saying September 1 also. I will pass on more info when I get it. Have a blessed day.

Anyone else read that (in bold) ? So what's the deal?? Are our dinars any good? What the hell does this mean "not the current dinar"? There's only one dinar we can "currently" get through a dealer so what gives? Hmph.

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

May 31, 2011

Bank of Baghdad (BoB) has signed a strategic partnership with Citibank (Citi) to manage the bank's global client cash management requirements in Iraq. Now the Citi's global clients' with business interest in Iraq will be able to directly leverage from Bank of Baghdad's world class cash management platform and extensive branch network, under the partnership. Citi's clients will get a number of comprehensive products and services that comprise account services, domestic and international payments and collection, liquidity management and electronic banking solutions.

Please see attached link: http://www.highbeam....-257705187.html

May 30, 2011

Please see attached link: http://www.ameinfo.com/266591.html

Currently hold 1,000,000,000 IQD in BBOB-ISX.

Correction hold 1,000,000,000 Shares of BBOB

CNN. Broadcasting While Walking Past A Citibank Branch. I Think I Might Be Suffering From Withdrawal Symptoms !

7-19-2012 SteveI: Ray said one of his contacts got back to him today. Here is what he said: Just got this update from one of my contacts. He heard it on Iraqi TV yesterday and he said it was in the newspapers too.

I didn’t ask which TV station or which newspapers. If people want proof, they can research it themselves. I don’t care. This contact has never been wrong yet. He said that four large international banks will be opening offices in Baghdad in late August. One of the banks is Citibank and the other three are from other countries.

Well..., thanks for the info..... I think.

Since the details are so readily available as this person suggests, has anyone had the privelidge of coming across it and sharing it?

It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

I have held this back because the negativity here,but on July 4 at a party one of the guest whom I didn't know ,when asked what he did for a living out of the blue says i work fork for delarue .I almost fell over and then asked him about Iraq and he said "We are schedule to install 10machines in Baghdad within the month". This is my first real encounter with someone who actually knew about the dinar at all..

• Upvote 17

I have held this back because the negativity here,but on July 4 at a party one of the guest whom I didn't know ,when asked what he did for a living out of the blue says i work fork for delarue .I almost fell over and then asked him about Iraq and he said "We are schedule to install 10machines in Baghdad within the month". This is my first real encounter with someone who actually knew about the dinar at all..

Thanks tadams, this is good to know, that means they're getting ready.

• Upvote 2

No big deal. just a joint services agreement... Citi is largest financial services institution...Has similar agreements in almost every country...This is mostly for commercial customers...Not significant to private dinaar holders! Good news for Iraq I think..

No big deal. just a joint services agreement... Citi is largest financial services institution...Has similar agreements in almost every country...This is mostly for commercial customers...Not significant to private dinaar holders! Good news for Iraq I think..

Maybe so but Citibank would not do anything with a country who is not internationally recognized, they are in it for the money.

• Upvote 3

I sent an email to Steve asking why he shut down this particular link when someone asked a quesiton. That he was being a bit of a baby.

Here is the response I got. and I quote, "Go f*** yourself a**hole! What a loser you are so you can just eat sh*t and die."

Of course I have been banned, no skin off my back because I have numerous accounts there. But just wanted to show the classless stuff you are dealing with there.

• Upvote 2

I sent an email to Steve asking why he shut down this particular link when someone asked a quesiton. That he was being a bit of a baby.

Here is the response I got. and I quote, "Go f*** yourself a**hole! What a loser you are so you can just eat sh*t and die."

Of course I have been banned, no skin off my back because I have numerous accounts there. But just wanted to show the classless stuff you are dealing with there.

I'd say that kind of comment he wrote pretty much explains it all and how much credit should be given to such an individual.

• Upvote 3